- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 382316, 7 pages
A Communication Framework in Multiagent System for Islanded Microgrid
1Department of Electrical Engineering, University of Incheon, 12-1 Songdo-Dong, Yeonsu-Gu, Incheon 406-840, Republic of Korea
2Department of Information Media, University of Suwon, San 2-2 Wau-Ri, Bongdam-Eup, Hwaseong-Si, Gyeonggi-Do 445-743, Republic of Korea
Received 6 October 2011; Accepted 19 December 2011
Academic Editor: Tai Hoon Kim
Copyright © 2012 Hak-Man Kim and Yujin Lim. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- R. H. Lasseter, “Microgrids,” in Proceedings of the IEEE Power Engineering Society Winter Meeting, pp. 146–149, January 2001.
- J. Y. Kim, S. K. Kim, and J. H. Park, “Contribution of an energy storage system for stabilizing a microgrid during islanded operation,” Journal of Electrical Engineering and Technology, vol. 4, no. 2, pp. 194–200, 2009.
- J. Y. Kim, J. H. Jeon, S. K. Kim et al., “Cooperative control strategy of energy storage system and microsources for stabilizing the microgrid during islanded operation,” IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, vol. 25, no. 12, Article ID 5580122, pp. 3037–3048, 2010.
- C. K. Sao and P. W. Lehn, “Control and power management of converter fed microgrids,” IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, vol. 23, no. 3, pp. 1088–1098, 2008.
- R. Majumder, A. Ghosh, G. Ledwich, and F. Zare, “Power management and power flow control with back-to-back converters in a utility connected microgrid,” IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, vol. 25, no. 2, Article ID 5340642, pp. 821–834, 2010.
- H. L. Jou, W. J. Chiang, and J. C. Wu, “A simplified control method for the grid-connected inverter with the function of islanding detection,” IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, vol. 23, no. 6, pp. 2775–2783, 2008.
- D. M. Vilathgamuwa, P. C. Loh, and Y. Li, “Protection of microgrids during utility voltage sags,” IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, vol. 53, no. 5, pp. 1427–1436, 2006.
- J. H. Jeon, J. Y. Kim, H. M. Kim et al., “Development of hardware in-the-loop simulation system for testing operation and control functions of microgrid,” IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, vol. 25, no. 12, Article ID 5594649, pp. 2919–2929, 2010.
- Y. Li, D. M. Vilathgamuwa, and P. C. Loh, “Design, analysis, and real-time testing of a controller for multibus microgrid system,” IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, vol. 19, no. 5, pp. 1195–1204, 2004.
- J.-H. Jeon and S.-K. Kim, “Development of simulator system for microgrids with renewable energy sources,” Journal of Electrical Engineering and Technology, vol. 1, no. 4, pp. 409–413, 2006.
- A. L. Dimeas and N. D. Hatziargyriou, “Operation of a multiagent system for microgrid control,” IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, vol. 20, no. 3, pp. 1447–1455, 2005.
- S. J. Chatzivasiliadis, N. D. Hatziargyriou, and A. L. Dimeas, “Development of an agent based intelligent control system for mierogrids,” in Proceedings of the IEEE Power and Energy Society 2008 General Meeting, pp. 1–6, July 2008.
- A.L. Dimeas and N.D. Hatziargyriou, “Agent based control for microgrids,” in Proceedings of the IEEE Power Energy Society General Meeting, pp. 1–5, June 2007.
- A. L. Dimeas and N. D. Hatziargyriou, “Control agents for real microgrids,” in Proceedings of the 15th International Conference on Intelligent System Applications to Power Systems (ISAP '09), pp. 1–5, Curitiba, Brazil, November 2009.
- H. M. Kim, T. Kinoshita, Y. Lim, and T. H. Kim, “A bankruptcy problem approach to load-shedding in multiagent-based microgrid operation,” Sensors, vol. 10, no. 10, pp. 8888–8898, 2010.
- H. M. Kim and T. Kinoshita, “A multiagent system for microgrid operation in the grid-interconnected mode,” Journal of Electrical Engineering and Technology, vol. 5, no. 2, pp. 246–254, 2010.
- H. M. Kim, T. Kinoshita, and M. C. Shin, “A multiagent system for autonomous operation of islanded microgrids based on a power market environment,” Energies, vol. 3, no. 12, pp. 1972–1990, 2010.
- H. M. Kim and T. Kinoshita, “A new challenge of microgrid operation,” Communications in Computer and Information Science, vol. 78, pp. 250–260, 2010.
- H. M. Kim and T. Kinoshita, “Multiagent system for Microgrid operation based on power market environment,” in Proceedings of the 31st International Telecommunications Energy Conference (INTELEC '09), Incheon, Korea, October 2009.
- Z. Xiao, T. Li, M. Huang et al., “Hierarchical MAS based control strategy for microgrid,” Energies, vol. 3, no. 9, pp. 1622–1638, 2010.
- F. Huang, Y. Yang, and L. He, “A flow-based network monitoring framework for wireless mesh networks,” IEEE Wireless Communications, vol. 14, no. 5, pp. 48–55, 2007.
- R. Bruno, M. Conti, and E. Gregori, “Mesh networks: commodity multihop ad hoc networks,” IEEE Communications Magazine, vol. 43, no. 3, pp. 123–131, 2005.
- Draft Amendment to Standard for Information Technology—Telecommunications and Information Exchange Between Systems—LAN/MAN Specific Requirements—part 11: Wireless Medium Access Control (MAC) and physical layer (PHY) specifications: Amendment: ESS Mesh Networking, IEEE P802.11s/D3.0, March 2009.
- G. R. Hiertz, D. Denteneer, S. Max et al., “IEEE 802.11s: The WLAN mesh standard,” IEEE Wireless Communications, vol. 17, no. 1, Article ID 5416357, pp. 104–111, 2010.
- C. Perkins, E. Belding-Royer, and S. Das, “Ad hoc on demand distance vector (AODV) routing,” IETF RFC 3561, 2003.
- Y. D. Lin, S. L. Tsao, S. L. Chang, S. Y. Cheng, and C. Y. Ku, “Design issues and experimental studies of wireless lan mesh,” IEEE Wireless Communications, vol. 17, no. 2, Article ID 5450658, pp. 32–40, 2010.
- R. C. Carrano, L. C. S. Magalhães, D. C. M. Saade, and C. V. N. Albuquerque, “IEEE 802.11s multihop MAC: a tutorial,” IEEE Communications Surveys and Tutorials, vol. 13, no. 1, Article ID 5473885, pp. 52–67, 2011.
- “The network Simulator ns-2,” http://www.isi.edu/nsnam/ns/.