- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 386093, 10 pages
Target Q-Coverage Problem with Bounded Service Delay in Directional Sensor Networks
1School of Information, Renmin University of China, Beijing 100872, China
2Harbin Institute of Technology Shenzhen Graduate School, Shenzhen 518055, China
Received 2 August 2012; Accepted 4 September 2012
Academic Editor: Qun Li
Copyright © 2012 Deying Li et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- I. F. Akyildiz, W. Su, Y. Sankarasubramaniam, and E. Cayirci, “A survey on sensor networks,” IEEE Communications Magazine, vol. 40, no. 8, pp. 102–114, 2002.
- J. Ai and A. A. Abouzeid, “Coverage by directional sensors in randomly deployed wireless sensor networks,” Journal of Combinatorial Optimization, vol. 11, no. 1, pp. 21–41, 2006.
- Y. Cai, W. Lou, M. Li, and X.-Y. Li, “Target-oriented scheduling in directional sensor networks,” in Proceedings of the 26th IEEE International Conference on Computer Communications (INFOCOM '07), pp. 1550–1558, May 2007.
- J. Wang, C. Niu, and R. Shen, “Randomized approach for target coverage schedulingin directonal sensor network,” in Proceedings of the Conference of Engineering Student Society (ICESS '07), vol. 4523 of Lecture Notes in Computer Science, pp. 379–390.
- U.-R. Chen, B.-S. Chiou, J.-M. Chen, and W. Lin, “An adjustable target coverage method in directional sensor networks,” in Proceedings of the IEEE Asia-Pacific Services Computing Conference, pp. 174–180, 2008.
- J. Wang, C. Niu, and R. Shen, “Priority-based target coverage in directional sensor networks using a genetic algorithm,” Computers and Mathematics with Applications, vol. 57, no. 11-12, pp. 1915–1922, 2009.
- H. Yang, D. Li, and H. Chen, “Coverage quality based target-oriented scheduling in directional sensor networks,” in Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Communications (ICC '10), pp. 1–5, May 2010.
- Y. Wang and G. Cao, “Minimizing service delay in directional sensor networks,” in Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Computer Communications (INFOCOM '11), pp. 1790–1798, Shanghai, China, April 2011.
- M. Cardei, M. T. Thai, Y. Li, and W. Wu, “Energy-efficient target coverage in wireless sensor networks,” in Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Computer Communications (INFOCOM '05), pp. 1976–1984, March 2005.
- H. Liu, P.-J. Wan, and X. Jia, “Maximal lifetime scheduling for sensor surveillance systems with K sensors to one target,” IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems, vol. 17, no. 12, pp. 1526–1536, 2006.
- A. I. Erzin, V. V. Zalyubovskiy, and H. Choo, “Maximizing lifetime for a sensor network,” in Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Ubiquitous Information Management and Communication (ICUIMC '08), pp. 436–440, February 2008.
- L. Wang, D. Li, and Z. Li, “Maximizing lifetime for multi-attributes of target coverage problem in wireless sensor networks,” in Proceedings of the China Wireless Sensor Network Conference (CWSN '08), 2009.
- Y. Gu, Y. Ji, J. Li, and B. Zhao, “QoS-aware target coverage in wireless sensor networks,” Wireless Communications and Mobile Computing, vol. 9, no. 12, pp. 1645–1659, 2009.
- M. Chaudhary and A. Pujari, “Q-coverage problem in wireless sensor networks,” in Proceedings of the International Conference on Distributed Computing and Networking (ICDCN '09), vol. 5408 of Lecture Notes in Computer Science, pp. 352–330.
- H. Liu, W. Chen, H. Ma, and D. Li, “Energy-efficient algorithm for the target Q-coverage problem in wireless sensor networks,” in Proceedings of the International Conference on Wireless Algorithms, Systems, and Applications (WASA '10), pp. 21–25, 2010.
- Q. Cao, T. Abdelzaher, T. He, and J. Stankovic, “Towards optimal sleep scheduling in sensor networks for rare-event detection,” in Proceedings of the 4th International Symposium on Information Processing in Sensor Networks (IPSN '05), pp. 20–27, April 2005.
- Y. Gu, J. Hwang, T. He, and D. H.-C. Du, “USense: a unified asymmetric sensing coverage architecture for wireless sensor networks,” in Proceedings of the International Conference on Distributed Computing Systems (ICDCS '07), pp. 8–18, 2007.
- Y. M. Baryshnikov, E. G. Coffman Jr., and K. J. Kwak, “High performance sleep-wake sensor systems based on cyclic cellular automata,” in Proceedings of the International Conference on Information Processing in Sensor Networks (IPSN '08), pp. 517–526, April 2008.