- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 387541, 7 pages
Do Not Stuck at Corners: A Data Delivery Algorithm at Corners in Vehicular Sensor Networks
University of Electronic Science and Technology of China, Chengdu 611731, China
Received 8 October 2012; Revised 18 November 2012; Accepted 21 November 2012
Academic Editor: Nianbo Liu
Copyright © 2012 Jidong Zhao and Xing Zhang. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- M. J. Piran, G. R. Murthy, and G. P. Babu, “Vehicular ad hoc and sensor networks; principles and challenges,” International Journal of Ad hoc, Sensor and Ubiquitous Computing. In press.
- B. Karp and H. T. Kung, “GPSR: Greedy Perimeter Stateless Routing for wireless networks,” in Proceedings of the 6th Annual International Conference on Mobile Computing and Networking (MOBICOM '00), pp. 243–254, August 2000.
- J. Zhao and G. Cao, “VADD: Vehicle-assisted data delivery in vehicular ad hoc networks,” in Proceedings of the 25th IEEE International Conference on Computer Communications (INFOCOM '06), pp. 1–12, April 2006.
- C. E. Perkins and E. M. Royer, “Ad-hoc on-demand distance vector routing,” in Proceedings of the 2nd IEEE Workshop on Mobile Computing Systems and Applications (WMCSA '99), pp. 90–100, February 1999.
- G. Pei, M. Gerla, and T. W. Chen, “Fisheye State Routing: a routing scheme for ad hoc wireless networks,” in Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Communications (ICC '00), pp. 70–74, June 2000.
- D. B. Johnson and D. A. Maltz, “Dynamic source routing in ad hoc wireless networks,” in Mobile Computing, T. Imielinski and H. F. Korth, Eds., The Kluwer International Series in Engineering and Computer Science, Springer, 1996.
- C. Lochert, M. Mauve, F. Holger, and H. Hartenstein, “Geographic routing in city scenarios,” ACM SIGMOBILE Mobile Computing and Communications Review, vol. 9, no. 1, pp. 69–72, 2005.
- V. Naumov and T. R. Gross, “Connectivity-aware routing (CAR) in vehicular ad hoc networks,” in Proceedings of the 26th IEEE International Conference on Computer Communications (INFOCOM '07), pp. 1919–1927, May 2007.
- E. Murphy-Chutorian, A. Doshi, and M. M. Trivedi, “Head pose estimation for driver assistance systems: A robust algorithm and experimental evaluation,” in Proceedings of the 10th International IEEE Conference on Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITSC '07), pp. 709–714, October 2007.
- G. A. T. Holt, M. J. Reinders, and E. A. Hendriks, “Multidimensional dynamic time warping for gesture recognition,” in Proceedings of the 13th Annual Conference of the Advanced School for Computing and Imaging, 2007.
- R. Muscillo, S. Conforto, M. Schmid, P. Caselli, and T. D'Alessio, “Classification of motor activities through derivative dynamic time warping applied on accelerometer data,” Proceedings of the 29th Annual International Conference of the IEEE, vol. 2007, pp. 4930–4933, 2007.
- D. A. Johnson and M. M. Trivedi, “Driving style recognition using a smartphone as a sensor platform,” in Proceedings of the 14th International IEEE Conference on Intelligent Transportation Systems, Washington, DC, USA, 2011.
- S. Y. Cheng and M. M. Trivedi, “Turn-intent analysis using body pose for intelligent driver assistance,” IEEE Pervasive Computing, vol. 5, no. 4, pp. 28–37, 2006.
- J. Dai, J. Teng, X. Bai, Z. Shen, and D. Xuan, “Mobile phone based drunk driving detection,” in Proceedings of the 4th International Conference on Pervasive Computing Technologies for Healthcare (Pervasive Health), March 2010.
- U. Lee, B. Zhou, M. Gerla, E. Magistretti, P. Bellavista, and A. Corradi, “Mobeyes: Smart mobs for urban monitoring with a vehicular sensor network,” IEEE Wireless Communications, vol. 13, no. 5, pp. 52–57, 2006.
- M. J. Piran and G. R. Murthy, “A novel routing algorithm for vehicular sensor networks,” Internation Journal of Wireless Sensor Networks, vol. 2, no. 12, pp. 919–923, 2010.