- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 398460, 10 pages
Power Control in Distributed Wireless Sensor Networks Based on Noncooperative Game Theory
1School of Information Science and Engineering, Hunan University, Changsha 410082, China
2Central China Normal University, Wuhan 430079, China
Received 29 September 2012; Revised 6 December 2012; Accepted 10 December 2012
Academic Editor: Nianbo Liu
Copyright © 2012 Juan Luo et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- R. D. Yates, “Framework for uplink power control in cellular radio systems,” IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications, vol. 13, no. 7, pp. 1341–1347, 1995.
- J. Zander, “Performance of optimum transmitter power control in cellular radio systems,” IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, vol. 41, no. 1, pp. 57–62, 1992.
- Y. Wu, P. A. Chou, Q. Zhang, K. Jain, W. Zhu, and S. Y. Kung, “Network planning in wireless ad hoc networks: a cross-layer approach,” IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications, vol. 23, no. 1, pp. 136–149, 2005.
- C. Wu and D. P. Bertsekas, “Distributed power control algorithms for wireless networks,” IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, vol. 50, no. 2, pp. 504–514, 2001.
- Z. Zhou, S. Zhou, J. H. Cui, and S. Cui, “Energy-efficient cooperative communication based on power control and selective single-relay in wireless sensor networks,” IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications, vol. 7, no. 8, pp. 3066–3079, 2008.
- C. Long, Q. Zhang, B. Li, H. J. Yang, and X. Guan, “Non-cooperative power control for wireless ad hoc networks with repeated games,” IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications, vol. 25, no. 6, pp. 1101–1112, 2007.
- E. Altman, K. Avrachenkov, and A. Garnaev, “Transmission power control game with SINR as objective function,” in Network Control and Optimization, vol. 5435 of Lecture Notes in Computer Science, pp. 112–120, 2009.
- Q. Sun, X. Zeng, N. Chen, Z. Ke, and R. U. Rasool, “A non-cooperative power control algorithm for wireless ad hoc & sensor networks,” in Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Genetic and Evolutionary Computing (WGEC '08), pp. 181–184, Jingzhou, China, September 2008.
- Y. Shi, R. K. Mallik, and K. B. Letaief, “Power control for relay-assisted wireless systems with general relaying,” in Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Communications (ICC '10), Beijing, China, May 2010.
- E. Tsiropoulou, G. Katsinis, and S. Papavassiliou, “Distributed uplink power control in multi-service wireless networks via a game theoretic approach with convex pricing,” IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems, vol. 23, no. 1, pp. 61–68, 2012.
- T. Kesselheim, “A Constant-factor approximation for wireless capacity maximization with power control in the SINR model,” in Proceedings of the 22nd Annual ACM-SIAM Symposium on Discrete Algorithms (SODA '11), pp. 1549–1559, San Francisco, Calif, USA, January 2011.
- Q. Lu, T. Peng, C. Hu, et al., “Convergence of utility-based power control in Gaussian interference channel,” The Institution of Engineering and Technology Communication, vol. 5, no. 8, pp. 1052–1059, 2011.
- C. U. Saraydar, N. B. Mandayam, and D. J. Goodman, “Efficient power control via pricing in wireless data networks,” IEEE Transactions on Communications, vol. 50, no. 2, pp. 291–303, 2002.
- S. Toumpis and A. J. Goldsmith, “Capacity regions for wireless ad hoc networks,” IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications, vol. 2, no. 4, pp. 736–748, 2003.
- H. Karl and A. Willig, Protocols and Architectures for Wireless Sensor Networks, John Wiley & Sons, London, UK, 2005.
- V. Raghunathan, C. Schurgers, S. Park, and M. B. Srivastava, “Energy-aware wireless microsensor networks,” IEEE Signal Processing Magazine, vol. 19, no. 2, pp. 40–50, 2002.
- A. Goldsmith, Wireless Communications, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, UK, 2005.