- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 417830, 8 pages
Efficient Sensor Localization Method with Classifying Environmental Sensor Data
Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Konkuk University, Seoul 143-701, Republic of Korea
Received 31 July 2012; Revised 15 October 2012; Accepted 30 October 2012
Academic Editor: Shan Lin
Copyright © 2012 Ae-cheoun Eun and Young-guk Ha. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- Z. Xia and C. Chen, “A localization scheme with mobile beacon for wireless sensor networks,” in Proceedings of the 6th International Conference on ITS Telecommunications (ITST '06), pp. 1017–1020, June 2006.
- C. H. Lim, Y. Wan, B. P. Ng, and C. M. S. See, “A real-time indoor WiFi localization system utilizing smart antennas,” IEEE Transactions on Consumer Electronics, vol. 53, no. 2, pp. 618–622, 2007.
- S. H. Fang and T. N. Lin, “Indoor location system based on discriminant-adaptive neural network in IEEE 802.11 environments,” IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks, vol. 19, no. 11, pp. 1973–1978, 2008.
- J. Yim, “Comparison between RSSI-based and TOF-based indoor positioning methods,” International Journal of Multimedia and Ubiquitous Engineering, vol. 7, no. 2, 2012.
- Y.-g. Ha, “Dynamic integration of zigbee home networks into home gateways using OSGI service registry,” IEEE Transactions on Consumer Electronics, vol. 55, no. 2, pp. 470–476, 2009.
- C. C. Chen, D. C. Wang, and Y. M. Huang, “A novel method for unstable-signal sensor localization in smart home environments,” International Journal of Smart Home, vol. 2, no. 3, 2008.
- P. Bahl and V. N. Padmanabhan, “RADAR: an in-building RF-based user location and tracking system,” in Proceedings of the 19th Annual Joint Conference of the IEEE Computer and Communications Societies (IEEE INFOCOM '00), pp. 775–784, March 2000.
- A. Savvides, C. C. Han, and M. B. Strivastava, “Dynamic fine-grained localization in ad-hoc networks of sensors,” in Proceedings of the 7th Annual International Conference on Mobile Computing and Networking, pp. 166–179, July 2001.
- N. B. Priyantha, A. Chakraborty, and H. Balakrishnan, “Cricket location-support system,” in Proceedings of the 6th Annual International Conference on Mobile Computing and Networking (MOBICOM '00), pp. 32–43, Boston, Mass, USA, August 2000.
- D. Niculescu and B. Nath, “Ad hoc positioning system (APS) using AOA,” in Proceedings of the 22nd Annual Joint Conference on the IEEE Computer and Communications Societies (IEEE INFOCOM '03), pp. 1734–1743, April 2003.
- Y.-g. Ha, H. Kim, and Y. Byun, “Energy-efficient fire monitoring over cluster-based wireless sensor networks,” International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks, vol. 2012, Article ID 460754, 11 pages, 2012.
- R. Duda, P. Hart, and D. Strok, Pattern Classification, John Wiley & Sons, New York, NY, USA, 2001.
- A. K. Chandra-Sekaran, P. Dheenathayalan, P. Weisser, C. Kunze, and W. Stork, “Empirical analysis and ranging using environment and mobility adaptive RSSI filter for patient localization during disaster management,” in Proceedings of the 5th International Conference on Networking and Services (ICNS '09), pp. 276–281, April 2009.
- U. Maurer, A. Rowe, A. Smailagic, and D. P. Siewiorek, “eWatch: a wearable sensor and notification platform,” in Proceedings of the International Workshop on Wearable and Implantable Body Sensor Networks (BSN '06), pp. 142–145, April 2006.
- M. Hall, E. Frank, G. Holmes, B. Pfahringer, P. Reutemann, and I. H. Witten, “The WEKA data mining software: an update,” ACM SIGKDD Explorations Newsletter, vol. 11, no. 1, 2009.
- Y.-T. Kim, Y.-S. Jeong, and G.-C. Park, “Design of RSSI signal based transmit-receiving device for preventing from wasting electric power of transmit in sensor network,” in Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Ubiquitous Computing and Multimedia Applications (UCMA '11), vol. 151 of Communications in Computer and Information Science, pp. 331–337, 2011.
- S. H. Fang and C. H. Wang, “A dynamic hybrid projection approach for improved Wi-Fi location fingerprinting,” IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, vol. 60, no. 3, pp. 1037–1044, 2011.