- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 451504, 8 pages
Public-Transportation-Assisted Data Delivery Scheme in Vehicular Delay Tolerant Networks
1Yunnan Key Laboratory of Computer Technology Applications, Kunming University of Science and Technology, Kunming, Yunnan 650500, China
2School of Foreign Language, Southwest University for Nationalities, Chengdu, Sichuan 610041, China
Received 10 October 2012; Accepted 12 November 2012
Academic Editor: Haigang Gong
Copyright © 2012 Yong Feng et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- J. Ott and D. Kutscher, “Drive-thru internet: IEEE 802.lib for “automobile“ users,” in Proceedings of IEEE Conference on Computer Communications (INFOCOM '04), pp. 362–373, March 2004.
- H. Hartenstein and K. P. Laberteaux, “A tutorial survey on vehicular ad hoc networks,” IEEE Communications Magazine, vol. 46, no. 6, pp. 164–171, 2008.
- Research and I. T. A. (RITA), “IntelliDrive: safer, smarter and greener,” http://www.its.dot.gov/.
- B. Karp and H. T. Kung, “GPSR: Greedy Perimeter Stateless Routing for wireless networks,” in Proceedings of the 6th Annual International Conference on Mobile Computing and Networking (MOBICOM '00), pp. 243–254, ACM, New York, NY, USA, August 2000.
- V. Naumov and T. R. Gross, “Connectivity-aware routing (CAR) in vehicular ad hoc networks,” in Proceedings of the 26th IEEE International Conference on Computer Communications (INFOCOM '07), pp. 1919–1927, May 2007.
- Y. Ding and L. Xiao, “SADV: static-node-assisted adaptive data dissemination in vehicular networks,” IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, vol. 59, no. 5, pp. 2445–2455, 2010.
- J. Zhao and G. Cao, “VADD: vehicle-assisted data delivery in vehicular Ad hoc networks,” IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, vol. 57, no. 3, pp. 1910–1922, 2008.
- J. Jeong, S. Guo, Y. Gu, T. He, and D. H. C. Du, “Trajectory-based data forwarding for light-traffic vehicular Ad Hoc networks,” IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems, vol. 22, no. 5, pp. 743–757, 2011.
- J. Jeong, S. Guo, Y. Gu, T. He, and D. Du, “Trajectory-based statistical forwarding for multihop infrastructure-to-vehicle data delivery,” IEEE Transactions on Mobile Computing, vol. 11, no. 10, pp. 1523–1537, 2012.
- F. Xu, S. Guo, J. Jeong et al., “Utilizing shared vehicle trajectories for data forwarding in vehicular networks,” in Proceedings of IEEE International Conference on Computer Communications (INFOCOM '11), pp. 441–445, April 2011.
- V. Namboodiri and L. Gaw, “Prediction based routing for Vehicular ad hoc networks,” in Proceedings of the Vehicular Ad Hoc Networks (VANET '04), 2004.
- H. Menouarand, M. Lenardi, and F. Filali, “Movement Prediction-based Routing (MOPR) concept for position-based routing in vehicular networks,” in Proceedings of IEEE 66th Vehicular Technology Conference (VTC '07-Fall), pp. 2101–2105, October 2007.
- Z. Li, Y. Zhu, and M. Li, “Practical location-based routing in vehicular ad hoc networks,” in Proceedings of IEEE 6th International Conference on Mobile Adhoc and Sensor Systems (MASS '09), pp. 900–905, October 2009.
- H. Jeung, M. L. Yiu, X. Zhou, and C. S. Jensen, “Path prediction and predictive range querying in road network databases,” VLDB Journal, vol. 19, no. 4, pp. 585–602, 2010.
- Y. Lee, H. Lee, N. Choi, Y. Choi, and T. Kwon, “Macro-level and Micro-level Routing (MMR) for urban vehicular ad hoc networks,” in Proceedings of the 50th Annual IEEE Global Telecommunications Conference (GLOBECOM '07), pp. 715–719, November 2007.
- A. Vahdat and D. Becker, “Epidemic routing for partially-connected Ad Hoc networks,” Technical Report, 2000, http://issg.cs.duke.edu/epidemic/epidemic.pdf.
- H. Lee, Y. Lee, T. Kwon, and Y. Choi, “Virtual Vertex Routing (VVR) for course-based vehicular ad hoc networks,” in Proceedings of IEEE Wireless Communications and Networking Conference (WCNC '07), pp. 4408–4413, March 2007.
- “Digital Map Data,” 2012, http://www.mapmechanics.com/digital-map-data/.
- J. Härri, F. Filali, C. Bonnet, and M. Fiore, “VanetMobiSim: generating realistic mobility patterns for VANETs,” in Proceedings of the 3rd ACM International Workshop on Vehicular Ad Hoc Networks (VANET '06), pp. 96–97, ACM, New York, NY, USA, September 2006.