- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 472986, 6 pages
The Vegetable Freshness Monitoring System Using RFID with Oxygen and Carbon Dioxide Sensor
Department of Electronics and Electrical Engineering, Dongguk University, 26 Pil-dong 3-ga, Jung-gu, Seoul 100-715, Republic of Korea
Received 4 November 2011; Revised 11 April 2012; Accepted 11 April 2012
Academic Editor: Tai Hoon Kim
Copyright © 2012 Ki Hwan Eom et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- H. S. Chae, C. N. Ahn, Y. MoYoo, et al., “Effect of water uptake rate of chicken on lipid oxidation, color of meat, and microbes of chicken during storage,” Journal of Korea Poultry, vol. 35, no. 3, p. 247, 2008.
- Wikipedia, http://www.en.wikipedia.org/.
- K. Finkenzeller, RFID Handbook, Wiley, 2010.
- H. J. Kim, E. J. Woon, and J. J. Woo, “Cryptanalysis and improvement of an RFID authentication protocol based on private codes,” Korean Institute of Information Technology, vol. 9, no. 5, pp. 103–110, 2011.
- T. W. Ahn, S. C. Jeong, Y. S. Seo, and D. Y. Lee, “Validation evaluation of RFID application for logistics industry—in case of a bonded logistics system,” Korean Institute of Information Technology, vol. 9, no. 4, pp. 155–166, 2011.
- S. H. Cho, J. W. Heo, Y. J. Choi, J. H. Kang, and S. H. Cho, “Effects of grapefruit seed extract and an ion solution on keeping quality of mungbean sprouts,” Korean Journal of Food Preservation, vol. 12, no. 6, pp. 534–539, 2005.
- H. S. Cha, S. I. Hong, J. S. Park, et al., “Respiratory characteristics and quality attributes of mature-green mume (PrunusmumeSieb. et Zucc) fruits as influenced by MAP conditions,” Journal of Korean Society Food Science and Nutrition, vol. 28, no. 6, pp. 1304–1309, 1999.