- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 485345, 9 pages
Optimal Adaptive Antijamming in Wireless Sensor Networks
1Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, Minhang, Shanghai 200240, China
2Shanghai Key Lab of Scalable Computing and Systems, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, Minhang, Shanghai 200240, China
3Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, Clear Water Bay, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Received 19 July 2012; Revised 12 October 2012; Accepted 8 November 2012
Academic Editor: Regina B. Araujo
Copyright © 2012 Yanmin Zhu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- Y. Liu, Y. He, M. Li et al., “Does wireless sensor network scale? A measurement study on GreenOrbs,” in Proceedings of the IEEE INFOCOM, pp. 873–881, April 2011.
- M. Li, Y. Liu, and L. Chen, “Non-threshold based event detection for 3D environment monitoring in sensor networks,” in Proceedings of the IEEE ICDCS, 2008.
- Y. W. Law, M. Palaniswami, L. V. Hoesel, J. Doumen, P. Hartel, and P. Havinga, “Energy-efficient link-layer jamming attacks against wireless sensor network MAC protocols,” ACM Transactions on Sensor Networks, vol. 5, no. 1, pp. 1–38, 2009.
- R. Negi and A. Perrig, “Jamming analysis of MAC protocols,” Tech. Rep., 2003.
- W. Xu, W. Trappe, and Y. Zhang, “Channel surfing: defending wireless sensor networks from interference,” in Proceedings of the 6th International Symposium on Information Processing in Sensor Networks (IPSN '07), pp. 499–508, April 2007.
- A. Mpitziopoulos, D. Gavalas, C. Konstantopoulos, and G. Pantziou, “A survey on jamming attacks and countermeasures in WSNs,” IEEE Communications Surveys and Tutorials, vol. 11, no. 4, pp. 42–56, 2009.
- W. Xu, K. Ma, W. Trappe, and Y. Zhang, “Jamming sensor networks: attack and defense strategies,” IEEE Network, vol. 20, no. 3, pp. 41–47, 2006.
- W. Xu, W. Trappe, Y. Zhang, and T. Wood, “The feasibility of launching and detecting jamming attacks in wireless networks,” in Proceedings of the 6th ACM International Symposium on Mobile Ad Hoc Networking and Computing (MOBIHOC '05), pp. 46–57, May 2005.
- M. Li, I. Koutsopoulos, and R. Poovendran, “Optimal jamming attacks and network defense policies in wireless sensor networks,” in Proceedings of the 26th IEEE International Conference on Computer Communications (IEEE INFOCOM '07), pp. 1307–1315, May 2007.
- M. Wilhelm, I. Martinovic, J. B. Schmitt, and V. Lenders, “Reactive jamming in wireless networks: how realistic is the threat?” in Proceedings of the ACM WiSec, 2011.
- G. Balakrishnan, Y. Mei, J. Yingtao, and K. Yoohwan, “Performance analysis of error control codes for wireless sensor networks,” in Proceedings of the 4th International Conference on Information Technology-New Generations (ITNG '07), pp. 876–879, April 2007.
- W. Xu, “On adjusting power to defend wireless networks from jamming,” in Proceedings of the 1st Workshop on the Security and Privacy of Emerging Ubiquitous Communication Systems, pp. 1–6, 2007.
- K. Siddhabathula, “Fast jamming detection in wireless sensor networks,” University of Texas, 2011.
- X. Jiang, W. Hu, S. Zhu, and G. Cao, “Compromise-resilient anti-jamming for wireless sensor networks,” Information and Communications Security, vol. 6476, pp. 140–154, 2010.
- W. Xu, T. Wood, W. Trappe, and Y. Zhang, “Channel surfing and spatial retreats: defenses against wireless denial of service,” in Proceedings of the ACM Workshop on Wireless Security (WiSe '04), pp. 80–89, October 2004.
- W. Xu, W. Trappe, and Y. Zhang, “Defending wireless sensor networks from radio interference through channel adaptation,” ACM Transactions on Sensor Networks, vol. 4, no. 4, article 18, 2008.
- A. D. Wood, J. A. Stankovic, and S. H. Son, “JAM: a jammed-area Mapping service for sensor networks,” in Proceedings of the 24th IEEE International Real-Time Systems Symposium (RTSS '03), pp. 286–297, December 2003.
- P. Lettieri, C. Fragouli, and M. B. Srivastava, “Low power error control for wireless links,” in Proceedings of the 3rd Annual ACM/IEEE International Conference on Mobile Computing and Networking (MobiCom '97), pp. 139–150, September 1997.