- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 542389, 9 pages
A Local World Evolving Model for Energy-Constrained Wireless Sensor Networks
College of Information Engineering, East China Jiaotong University, Nanchang 150001, China
Received 23 October 2011; Accepted 23 February 2012
Academic Editor: Sabah Mohammed
Copyright © 2012 Nan Jiang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- L. A. Adamic and B. A. Huberman, “Growth dynamics of the world-wide web,” Nature, vol. 401, no. 6749, p. 131, 1999.
- R. Albert and A.-L. Barabási, “Statistical mechanics of complex networks,” Reviews of Modern Physics, vol. 74, no. 1, pp. 47–97, 2002.
- J. Stehlé, A. Barrat, and G. Bianconi, “Dynamical and bursty interactions in social networks,” Physical Review E, vol. 81, no. 3, pp. 1–4, 2010.
- H. Jeong, S. P. Mason, A. L. Barabási, and Z. N. Oltvai, “Lethality and centrality in protein networks,” Nature, vol. 411, no. 6833, pp. 41–42, 2001.
- N. Sarshar and V. Roychowdhury, “Scale-free and stable structures in complex ad hoc networks,” Physical Review E, vol. 69, no. 2, Article ID 026101, 6 pages, 2004.
- A. L. Barabási and R. Albert, “Emergence of scaling in random networks,” Science, vol. 286, no. 5439, pp. 509–512, 1999.
- X. Li and G. R. Chen, “A local-world evolving network model,” Physica A, vol. 328, no. 1-2, pp. 274–286, 2003.
- S. W. Sun, Z. X. Liu, Z. Q. Chen, and Z. Z. Yuan, “Error and attack tolerance of evolving networks with local preferential attachment,” Physica A, vol. 373, no. 1, pp. 851–860, 2007.
- L. J. Chen, D. X. Chen, X. Li, and J. N. Cao, “Evolution of wireless sensor network,” in Proceedings of the IEEE Wireless Communications and Networking Conference (WCNC '07), vol. 556, pp. 3005–3009, March 2007.
- H. L. Zhu, H. Luo, H. P. Peng, L. X. Li, and Q. Luo, “Complex networks-based energy-efficient evolution model for wireless sensor networks,” Chaos, Solitons and Fractals, vol. 41, no. 4, pp. 1828–1835, 2009.
- S. D. Li, L. X. Li, and Y. X. Yang, “A local-world heterogeneous model of wireless sensor networks with node and link diversity,” Physica A, vol. 390, no. 6, pp. 1182–1191, 2011.
- S. Boccaletti, V. Latora, Y. Moreno, M. Chavez, and D. U. Hwang, “Complex networks: structure, dynamics,” Physics Reports, vol. 424, no. 4-5, pp. 175–308, 2006.