- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 582403, 7 pages
Novel Side Information Generation Algorithm of Multiview Distributed Video Coding for Multimedia Sensor Networks
1School of Computer, Nanjing University of Posts and Telecommunications, Nanjing 210003, China
2Provincial Key Laboratory for Computer Information Processing Technology, Soochow University, Suzhou 215006, China
3Jiangsu High Technology Research Key Laboratory for Wireless Sensor Networks, Nanjing 210003, China
4Key Laboratory of Broadband Wireless Communication and Sensor Network Technology, Ministry of Education, Nanjing 210003, China
Received 24 August 2012; Accepted 15 October 2012
Academic Editor: Ruchuan Wang
Copyright © 2012 Fu Xiao et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- J. Huang, L. Sun, R. Wang, and H. Huang, “Improved virtual potential field algorithm based on probability model in three-dimensional directional sensor networks,” International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks, vol. 2012, Article ID 942080, 9 pages, 2012.
- G. Jiang, F. Shao, M. Yu, K. Chen, and T. Y. Choi, “Efficient block matching for Ray-Space predictive coding in Free-Viewpoint television systems,” in Proceedings of the 6th International Conference on Computational Science and Its Applications, pp. 307–316, 2006.
- W. Yufei, W. Ruchuan, H. Haiping, and S. Lijuan, “Multi-model sensors information based distributed video processing for wireless multimedia sensor networks,” Journal of Image and Graphics, vol. 15, no. 1, pp. 161–166, 2010.
- A. Aaron, D. Varodayan, and B. Girod, “Wyner-Ziv residual coding of video,” 2006, http://ivms.stanford.edu/~dsc/wzcodingvideo.
- D. Varodayan, A. Aaron, and B. Girod, “Exploiting spatial correlation in pixel-domain distributed image compression,” in Proceedings of the 25th Picture Coding Symposium (PCS '06), pp. 1–4, April 2006.
- R. Puri, A. Majumdar, and K. Ramchandran, “PRISM: a video coding paradigm with motion estimation at the decoder,” IEEE Transactions on Image Processing, vol. 16, no. 10, pp. 2436–2448, 2007.
- Q. Xu and Z. Xion, “Layered Wyner-Ziv video coding,” IEEE Transactions on Image Processing, vol. 15, no. 12, pp. 3791–3803, 2006.
- A. Sehgal, A. Jagmohan, and N. Ahuja, “A state-free causal video encoding paradigm,” in Proceedings of the International Conference on Image Processing (ICIP'03), pp. 65–72, September 2003.
- B. Wu, X. Ji, D. Zhao, and W. Gao, “Wavelet based distributed video coding with spatial scalability,” in Proceedings of the IEEE International Symposium on Circuits and Systems (ISCAS '08), pp. 3458–3461, Seattle, Wash, USA, May 2008.
- X. Artigas, E. Angeli, and L. Torres, “Side information generation for multiview distributed video coding using a fusion approach,” in Proceedings of the 7th Nordic Signal Processing Symposium (NORSIG '06), pp. 250–253, Reykjavik, Iceland, June 2006.
- J. Zhong, X. Hu, W. B. Kleijn, and E. Kozica, “Constructive camera pose control for optimizing multiview distributed video coding,” in Proceedings of the 47th IEEE Conference on Decision and Control (CDC '08), pp. 3372–3379, Cancún, Mexico, December 2008.
- M. Ouaret, F. Dufaux, and T. Ebrahimi, “Fusion-based multiview distributed video coding,” in Proceedings of the 4th ACM International Workshop on Video Surveillance and Sensor Networks (VSSN '06), pp. 139–144, New York, NY, USA, October 2006.
- F. Xiao, J. Liu, L. Sun, and R. Wang, “A new side information estimate based distributed video coding algorithm for wireless multimedia sensor networks,” International Journal of Advancements in Computing Technology, vol. 4, no. 1, pp. 320–326, 2012.
- S. Lijuan, M. Ziping, X. Fu, and W. Ruchuan, “A new video compress algorithm for wireless multimedia sensor network,” Journal of Image and Graphics, vol. 16, no. 7, pp. 1276–1282, 2011.
- F. Dufaux and J. Konrad, “Efficient, robust, and fast global motion estimation for video coding,” IEEE Transactions on Image Processing, vol. 9, no. 3, pp. 497–501, 2000.
- X.-Y. Hu, E. Eleftheriou, and D. M. Arnold, “Regular and irregular progressive edge-growth tanner graphs,” IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, vol. 51, no. 1, pp. 386–398, 2005.
- “Mitsubishi Electric Research Laboratories, MERL multi-view video sequences,” 2012, ftp://ftp.merl.com/pub/avetro/mvc-testseq.