- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 601389, 6 pages
A Two-Level Routing Scheme for Wireless Sensor Network
1School of Electronic and Information Engineering, South China University of Technology, Guangzhou 510641, China
2School of Computer, South China Normal University, Guangzhou 510631, China
Received 13 November 2011; Revised 22 March 2012; Accepted 15 May 2012
Academic Editor: Ruixin Niu
Copyright © 2012 Jinglun Shi et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- J. N. Al-Karaki and A. E. Kamal, “Routing techniques in wireless sensor networks: a survey,” IEEE Wireless Communications, vol. 11, no. 6, pp. 6–27, 2004.
- C. Intanagonwiwat, R. Govindan, and D. Estrin, “Directed diffusion: a scalable and robust communication paradigm for sensor networks,” in Proceedings of the 6th Annual International Conference on Mobile Computing and Networking (MOBICOM'00), pp. 56–67, Boston, Mass, USA, August 2000.
- F. Silva, J. Heidemann, R. Govindan, and D. Estrin, “Directed diffusion,” USC/ISI Technical Report, no. ISI-TR-2004-586, 2004.
- C. Intanagonwiwat, R. Govindan, D. Estrin, J. Heidemann, and F. Silva, “Directed diffusion for wireless sensor networking,” IEEE/ACM Transactions on Networking, vol. 11, no. 1, pp. 2–16, 2003.
- W. R. Heinzelman, A. Chandrakasan, and H. Balakrishnan, “Energy-efficient communication protocol for wireless microsensor networks,” in Proceedings of the The 33rd Annual Hawaii International Conference on System Siences (HICSS-33'00), p. 223, January 2000.
- J. Flinn and M. Satyanarayanan, “Energy-aware adaptation for mobile applications,” in Proceedings of the 17TH ACM Symposium on Operating Systems Principles (SOSP '99), pp. 48–63, 1999.
- V. Raghunathan, C. Schurgers, S. Park, and M. B. Srivastava, “Energy-aware wireless microsensor networks,” IEEE Signal Processing Magazine, vol. 19, no. 2, pp. 40–50, 2002.
- R. Madan, S. Cui, S. Lall, and A. J. Goldsmith, “Modeling and optimization of transmission schemes in energy-constrained wireless sensor networks,” IEEE/ACM Transactions on Networking, vol. 15, no. 6, pp. 1359–1372, 2007.
- Q. Chen, S. S. Kanhere, and M. Hassan, “Analysis of per-node traffic load in multi-hop wireless sensor networks,” IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications, vol. 8, no. 2, pp. 958–967, 2009.
- F. Bouabdallah, N. Bouabdallah, and R. Boutaba, “On balancing energy consumption in wireless sensor networks,” IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, vol. 58, no. 6, pp. 2909–2924, 2009.
- H. M. F. Aboelfotoh, S. S. Iyengar, and K. Chakrabarty, “Computing reliability and message delay for cooperative wireless distributed sensor networks subject to random failures,” IEEE Transactions on Reliability, vol. 54, no. 1, pp. 145–155, 2005.
- M. S. Nassr, J. Jun, S. J. Eidenbenz, A. A. Hansson, and A. M. Mielke, “Scalable and reliable sensor network routing: performance study from field deployment,” in Proceedings of the 26th IEEE International Conference on Computer Communications (IEEE INFOCOM'07), pp. 670–678, May 2007.
- F. Y. S. Lin and Y. F. Wen, “Multi-sink data aggregation routing and scheduling with dynamic radii in WSNs,” IEEE Communications Letters, vol. 10, no. 10, pp. 692–694, 2006.
- H. Yang, F. Ye, and B. Sikdar, “A swarm-intelligence-based protocol for data acquisition in networks with mobile sinks,” IEEE Transactions on Mobile Computing, vol. 7, no. 8, pp. 931–945, 2008.
- V. Shah-Mansouri, A. H. Mohsenian-Rad, and V. W. S. Wong, “Lexicographically optimal routing for wireless sensor networks with multiple sinks,” IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, vol. 58, no. 3, pp. 1490–1500, 2009.
- J. Shi, T. Kwon, Y. Choi, J. Huang, and W. Liu, “An energy-efficient framework for wireless sensor networks with multiple gateways,” Lecture Notes in Computer Science, vol. 4611, pp. 632–640, 2007.
- Y. Liu, N. Xiong, Y. Zhao, A. V. Vasilakos, J. Gao, and Y. Jia, “Multi-layer clustering routing algorithm for wireless vehicular sensor networks,” IET Communications, vol. 4, no. 7, pp. 810–816, 2010.