- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 602159, 11 pages
Triangular Energy-Saving Cache-Based Routing Protocol by Energy Sieving
Graduate Institute of Computer and Communication Engineering, National Taipei University of Technology, Taipei 10608, Taiwan
Received 19 March 2011; Revised 21 June 2011; Accepted 5 July 2011
Academic Editor: Yuhang Yang
Copyright © 2012 Chiu-Ching Tuan and Yi-Chao Wu. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- D. Johnson, D. Maltz, and J. Jetcheva, “The dynamic source routing (DSR) protocol for mobile ad hoc networks,” Internet Engineering Task Force, Internet Draft, 2004.
- C. E. Perkins, E. M. Belding-Royer, and S. Das, “Ad hoc on demand distance vector (AODV) routing protocol,” Mobile Ad Hoc Networking Working Group, Internet Draft, 2002.
- F. Li and Y. Wang, “Routing in vehicular ad hoc networks: a survey,” IEEE Vehicular Technology Magazine, vol. 2, no. 2, pp. 12–22, 2007.
- Z. Zang, “Routing in intermittently connected mobile ad hoc networks and delay tolerant networks: overview and challenges,” IEEE Communications Surveys and Tutorials, vol. 8, no. 1, pp. 24–37, 2006.
- O. Liang, Y. A. Sekercioglu, and N. M. Mani, “A survey of multipoint relay based broadcast schemes in wireless ad hoc networks,” IEEE Communications Surveys and Tutorials, vol. 8, no. 4, pp. 30–46, 2006.
- L. Chen and W. B. Heinzelman, “A survey of routing protocols that support QoS in mobile ad hoc networks,” IEEE Network, vol. 21, no. 6, pp. 30–38, 2007.
- N. Vassileva and F. Barcelo-Arroyo, “A survey of routing protocols for energy constrained ad hoc wireless networks,” in Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Future Generation Communication and Networking (FGCN '07), pp. 522–527, December 2007.
- S. Panichpapiboon, G. Ferrari, and O. K. Tonguz, “Optimal transmit power in wireless sensor networks,” IEEE Transactions on Mobile Computing, vol. 5, no. 10, Article ID 1683791, pp. 1432–1447, 2006.
- B. Zhang and H. T. Mouftah, “Energy-aware on-demand routing protocols for wireless ad hoc networks,” Wireless Networks, vol. 12, no. 4, pp. 481–494, 2006.
- J. Li, D. Cordes, and J. Zhang, “Power-aware routing protocols in ad hoc wireless networks,” IEEE Wireless Communications, vol. 12, no. 6, pp. 69–81, 2005.
- L. M. Feeney and M. Nilsson, “Investigating the energy consumption of a wireless network interface in an ad hoc networking environment,” in Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Computer and Communications Societies, vol. 3, pp. 1548–1557, April 2001.
- Y.-C. Tseng and T.-Y. Hsieh, “An architecture for power-saving communications in a wireless mobile ad hoc network based on location information,” Microprocessors and Microsystems, vol. 28, no. 8, pp. 457–465, 2004.
- Y.-C. Tseng and T.-Y. Hsieh, “Fully energy-aware and location-aware protocols for wireless multihop ad hoc networks,” in Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference Computer Communications and Networks, pp. 608–613, October 2002.
- Y.-C. Wu and C.-C. Tuan, “Energy saving cache-based routing protocol in wireless ad hoc networks,” in Proceedings of the IET International Conference on Wireless, Mobile and Sensor Networks, no. 533, pp. 466–469, December 2007.
- D. Li, J. Zhou, F. Zhang, and J. Wang, “An efficient gateway election and location service in Ad Hoc networks,” in Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Networking, Sensing and Control (ICNSC '08), pp. 252–256, April 2008.
- Z. Wu, H. Song, S. Jiang, and X. Xu, “Energy-aware grid multipath routing protocol in MANET,” in Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Modelling and Simulation, pp. 36–41, March 2007.
- W.-H. Liao, J.-P. Sheu, and Y.-C. Tseng, “GRID: a fully location-aware routing protocol for mobile ad hoc networks,” Telecommunication Systems, vol. 18, no. 1–3, pp. 37–60, 2001.
- Y.-C. Wu and C.-C. Tuan, “Power saving routing protocol with power sieving in wireless ad hoc networks,” in Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Networks Security, Wireless Communications and Trusted Computing (NSWCTC '09), pp. 349–352, April 2009.
- Y.-C. Wu and C.-C. Tuan, “Triangular energy saving route protocol by energy sieving in wireless Ad hoc networks,” in Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Mobile Data Management Systems, Service and Middleware, pp. 474–477, May 2009.
- I. Stojmenovic and X. Lin, “Power-aware localized routing in wireless networks,” IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems, vol. 12, no. 11, pp. 1122–1133, 2001.
- B. Karp and H. T. Kung, “GPSR: greedy perimeter stateless routing for wireless networks,” in Proceedings of the 6th ACM/IEEE Annual International Conference on Mobile Computing and Networking (MOBICOM '00), pp. 243–254, August 2000.