- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 602358, 13 pages
MPD-Model: A Distributed Multipreference-Driven Data Fusion Model and Its Application in a WSNs-Based Healthcare Monitoring System
1Institute of Computing Technology, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing 100190, China
2Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Yanshan University, Qinhuangdao 066004, China
3Graduate University of Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing 100190, China
Received 6 September 2012; Accepted 31 October 2012
Academic Editor: Fu Xiao
Copyright © 2012 Jibing Gong et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- J. J. Zhang, R. Wang, S. L. Lu, et al., “EASiCare: design and implementation of a portable chinese pulse-wave retrieval system,” in Proceedings of the 9th ACM Conference on Embedded Networked Sensor Systems, (SenSys ’11), pp. 149–161, Seattle, Wash, USA, 2011.
- M. Keally, G. Zhou, G. L. Xing, et al., “PBN: towards practical activity recognition using smartphone-based body sensor networks,” in Proceedings of the 9th ACM Conference on Embedded Networked Sensor Systems, (SenSys '11), pp. 246–259, Seattle, Wash, USA, 2011.
- T. Park, J. Lee, I. Hwang, C. Yoo, L. Nachman, and J. Song, “Demo: e-gesture—a collaborative architecture for energy-efficient gesture recognition with hand-worn sensor and mobile devices,” in Proceedings of the 9th ACM Conference on Embedded Networked Sensor Systems, (SenSys '11), pp. 359–360, Seattle, WA, USA, 2011.
- E. Ertin, N. Stohs, S. Kumar, et al., “AutoSense: unobtrusively wearable sensor suite for inferring the onset, causality, and consequences of stress in the field,” in Proceedings of the 9th ACM Conference on Embedded Networked Sensor Systems, (SenSys ’11), pp. 274–287, Seattle, Wash, USA, 2011.
- J. B. Gong, S. L. Lu, R. Wang, and L. Cui, “PDhms: pulse diagnosis via wearable healthcare sensor network,” in Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Communications, (ICC '11), Kyoto, Japan, 2011.
- E. F. Nakamura, A. A. F. Loureiro, and A. C. Frery, “Information fusion for wireless sensor networks: methods, models, and classifications,” ACM Computing Surveys, vol. 39, no. 3, Article ID 1267073, pp. A9/1–A9/55, 2007.
- Y. Chen, L. Zhang, D. Zhang, and D. Y. Zhang, “Computerized wrist pulse signal diagnosis using modified auto-regressive models,” Journal of Medical Systems, vol. 35, no. 3, pp. 321–328, 2011.
- Q. L. Guo, K. Q. Wang, D. Y. Zhang, and N. M. Li, “A wavelet packet based pulse waveform analysis for cholecystitis and nephrotic syndrome diagnosis,” in Proceedings of the International Conference on Wavelet Analysis and Pattern Recognition, (ICWAPR '08), pp. 513–517, August 2008.
- L. Xu, D. Zhang, and W. Kong, “Wavelet-based Cascaded Adaptive Filter for Removing Baseline Drift in Pulse Waveforms,” IEEE Transaction on Biomedical Engineering, vol. 52, no. 11, pp. 1973–1975, 2005.
- Z. F. Fei, Contemporary Sphygmology in Traditional Chinese Medicine, People’s Medical Publishing House, Beijing, China, 2003.
- C. Xia, Y. Li, J. Yan et al., “Wrist pulse waveform feature extraction and dimension reduction with feature variability analysis,” in Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Bioinformatics and Biomedical Engineering, (ICBBE '08), pp. 2048–2051, May 2008.
- R. N. Madan and N. S. V. Rao, “A perspective on information fusion problems,” International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks, vol. 5, no. 1, 4 pages, 2009.
- Y. Chen, L. Zhang, D. Zhang, and D. Y. Zhang, “Wrist pulse signal diagnosis using modified Gaussian models and Fuzzy C-Means classification,” Medical Engineering and Physics, vol. 31, no. 10, pp. 1283–1289, 2009.
- T. Gu, Z. Wu, X. Tao, H. K. Pung, and J. Lu, “epSICAR: an emerging patterns based approach to sequential, interleaved and concurrent activity recognition,” in Proceedings of the 7th Annual IEEE International Conference on Pervasive Computing and Communications, (PerCom '09), pp. 1–9, Galveston, Tex, USA, March 2009.
- R. Cristescu, B. Beferull-Lozano, and M. Vetterli, “On network correlated data gathering,” in Proceedings of the 23rd Annual Joint Conference of the IEEE Computer and Communications Societies, (INFOCOM '04), pp. 2571–2582, March 2004.
- J. M. Shapiro, “Embedded image coding using zerotrees of wavelet coefficients,” IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, vol. 41, no. 12, pp. 3445–3462, 1993.
- L. Xu, K. Wang, D. Zhang, et al., “Objectifying researches on traditional chinese pulse diagnosis,” Informatica Medica Slovenica, pp. 56–63, 2003.
- L. Xu, D. Zhang, K. Wang, and L. Wang, “Arrhythmic pulses detection using Lempel-Ziv complexity analysis,” EURASIP Journal on Applied Signal Processing, vol. 2006, Article ID 018268, 12 pages, 2006.
- D. Y. Zhang, W. Zuo, D. Zhang, et al., “Wrist blood flow signal-based computerized pulse diagnosis using spatial and spectrum features,” Journal of Biomedical Science and Engineering, vol. 4, no. 3, pp. 361–366, 2010.
- B. Balasubramanian and V. K. Garg, “Fused data structures for handling multiple faults in distributed systems,” in Proceedings of the International Conference on Distributed Computing Systems, (ICDCS ’11), pp. 677–688, 2011.
- W. B. He, X. Liu, H. Nguyen, and K. Nahrstedt, “A cluster-based protocol to enforce integrity and preserve privacy in data aggregation,” in Proceedings of the 29th IEEE International Conference on Distributed Computing Systems Workshops, (ICDCS ’09), pp. 14–19, 2009.
- L. Buttyán and P. Schaffer, “Position-based aggregator node election in wireless sensor networks,” International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks, vol. 2010, Article ID 679205, 15 pages, 2010.
- A. Mpitziopoulos, D. Gavalas, C. Konstantopoulos, and G. Pantziou, “CBID: a scalable method for distributed data aggregation in WSNs,” International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks, vol. 2010, Article ID 206517, 13 pages, 2010.
- S. Dauwe, T. Van Renterghem, D. Botteldooren, and B. Dhoedt, “Multiagent-based data fusion in environmental monitoring networks,” International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks, vol. 2012, Article ID 324935, 15 pages, 2012.
- J. A. Benediktsson and I. Kanellopoulos, “Classification of multisource and hyperspectral data based on decision fusion,” IEEE Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing, vol. 37, no. 3, pp. 1367–1377, 1999.
- G. Xing, J. Wang, K. Shen, Q. Huang, X. Jia, and H. C. So, “Mobility-assisted spatiotemporal detection in wireless sensor networks,” in Proceedings of the 28th International Conference on Distributed Computing Systems, (ICDCS '08), pp. 103–110, July 2008.
- B. Waske and J. A. Benediktsson, “Fusion of support vector machines for classification of multisensor data,” IEEE Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing, vol. 45, no. 12, pp. 3858–3866, 2007.