- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 636723, 11 pages
Energy- and Cognitive-Radio-Aware Routing in Cognitive Radio Sensor Networks
Department of Computer Engineering, Chosun University, 375 Seosuk-dong, Dong-gu, Gwangju 501-759, Republic of Korea
Received 30 March 2012; Revised 28 September 2012; Accepted 7 November 2012
Academic Editor: Shabbir Merchant
Copyright © 2012 Christian H. W. Oey et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- G. Zhou, J. A. Stankovic, and S. H. Son, “Crowded Spectrum in Wireless Sensor Networks,” in Proceedings of 3rd Workshop on Embedded Networked Sensors (EmNets '06), 2006.
- O. B. Akan, O. B. Karli, and O. Ergul, “Cognitive radio sensor networks,” IEEE Network, vol. 23, no. 4, pp. 34–40, 2009.
- K. L. A. Yau, P. Komisarczuk, and P. D. Teal, “Cognitive radio-based wireless sensor networks: conceptual design and open issues,” in Proceedings of the IEEE 34th Conference on Local Computer Networks (LCN '09), pp. 955–962, October 2009.
- D. Cavalcanti, S. Das, J. Wang, and K. Challapali, “Cognitive radio based wireless sensor networks,” in Proceedings of the 17th International Conference on Computer Communications and Networks (ICCCN '08), pp. 491–496, August 2008.
- M. Cesana, F. Cuomo, and E. Ekici, “Routing in cognitive radio networks: challenges and solutions,” Ad Hoc Networks, vol. 9, no. 3, pp. 228–248, 2011.
- S. M. Kamruzzaman, E. Kim, and D. G. Jeong, “An energy efficient QoS routing protocol for cognitive radio ad hoc networks,” in Proceedings of the 13th International Conference on Advanced Communication Technology: Smart Service Innovation through Mobile Interactivity (ICACT '11), pp. 344–349, February 2011.
- S. Ergen, ZigBee/IEEE 802.15.4 Summary, 2011, http://pages.cs.wisc.edu/~suman/courses/838/papers/zigbee.pdf.
- P. T. A. Quang, S. -R. Kim, and D. -S. Kim, “A throughput-aware routing for distributed industrial cognitive radio sensor networks,” in Proceedings of the IEEE 9th International Workshop on Factory Communication Systems (WFCS '12), pp. 87–90, May 2012.
- C. Perkins, E. Belding-Royer, and S. Das, Ad Hoc On-demand Distance Vector (AODV) Routing. The Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF), 2003, http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc3561.txt.
- D. Johnson, Y. Hu, and D. Maltz, 2004, The Dynamic Source Routing Protocol (DSR) for Mobile Ad Hoc Networks for IPv4. The Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF), 2004, http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc4728.txt.
- J. Zhong and J. Li, Cognitive Radio Cognitive Network Simulator, Michigan Tech University, 2009, http://stuweb.ee.mtu.edu/~ljialian/.
- E. M. Royer and C. K. Toh, “A review of current routing protocols for ad hoc mobile wireless networks,” IEEE Personal Communications, vol. 6, no. 2, pp. 46–55, 1999.