- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 658724, 7 pages
Noninvasive Wireless Sensor PFMT Device for Pelvic Floor Muscle Training
1Department of Information Engineering and Computer Science, Tamkang University, Tamshui, New Taipei City 25137, Taiwan
2Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Taipei Veterans General Hospital, Taipei 11217, Taiwan
3Department of Information Technology, Takming College, Taipei 11451, Taiwan
Received 14 December 2011; Accepted 16 March 2012
Academic Editor: Chih-Yung Chang
Copyright © 2012 Jui-Fa Chen et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- S. Zürcher, S. Saxer, and R. Schwendimann, “Urinary incontinence in hospitalised elderly patients: do nurses recognise and manage the problem?” Nursing Research and Practice, vol. 2011, Article ID 671302, 5 pages, 2011.
- J. C. Lukban, “Transurethral radiofrequency collagen denaturation for treatment of female stress urinary incontinence: a review of the literature and clinical recommendations,” Obstetrics and Gynecology International, vol. 2012, Article ID 384234, 6 pages, 2012.
- G. W. Davila, “Nonsurgical outpatient therapies for the management of female stress urinary incontinence: long-term effectiveness and durability,” Advances in Urology, vol. 2011, Article ID 176498, 14 pages, 2011.
- K. F. Hunter, C. M. Glazener, and K. N. Moore, “Conservative management for postprostatectomy urinary incontinence,” Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews, vol. 2, no. 2, 2007.
- M. Kashanian, S. S. Ali, M. Nazemi, and S. Bahasadri, “Evaluation of the effect of pelvic floor muscle training (PFMT or Kegel exercise) and assisted pelvic floor muscle training (APFMT) by a resistance device (Kegelmaster device) on the urinary incontinence in women “comparison between them: a randomized trial”,” European Journal of Obstetrics Gynecology and Reproductive Biology, vol. 159, no. 1, pp. 218–223, 2011.
- P. B. Neumann, K. A. Grimmer, and Y. Deenadayalan, “Pelvic floor muscle training and adjunctive therapies for the treatment of stress urinary incontinence in women: a systematic review,” BMC Women's Health, vol. 6, article 11, 2006.
- E. Kovoor, S. Datta, and A. Patel, “Pelvic floor muscle training in combination with another therapy compared with the other therapy alone for urinary incontinence in women,” Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews, vol. 2, Article ID CD007172, 2008.
- J. Hay-Smith, S. Morkved, K. A. Fairbrother, and G. P. Herbison, “Pelvic floor muscle training for prevention and treatment of urinary and faecal incontinence in antenatal and postnatal women,” Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews, no. 1, Article ID CD007471, 2009.
- R. MacDonald, H. A. Fink, C. Huckabay, M. Monga, and T. J. Wilt, “Pelvic floor muscle training to improve urinary incontinence after radical prostatectomy: a systematic review of effectiveness,” British Journal of Urology International, vol. 100, no. 1, pp. 76–81, 2007.
- A. Patel, S. Datta, and E. T. Kovoor, “Pelvic floor muscle training versus other active treatments for urinary incontinence in women,” Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews, no. 2, Article ID CD007173, 2008.
- C. Dumoulin and J. Hay-Smith, “Pelvic floor muscle training versus no treatment for urinary incontinence in women. a cochrane systematic review,” European Journal of Physical and Rehabilitation Medicine, vol. 44, no. 1, pp. 47–63, 2008.
- A. Marques, L. Stothers, and A. Macnab, “The status of pelvic floor muscle training for women,” Journal of the Canadian Urological Association, vol. 4, no. 6, pp. 419–424, 2010.
- T. Kanungo, D. M. Mount, N. S. Netanyahu, C. D. Piatko, R. Silverman, and A. Y. Wu, “An efficient k-means clustering algorithms: analysis and implementation,” IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, vol. 24, no. 7, pp. 881–892, 2002.
- H. Xiong, J. Wu, and J. Chen, “K-means clustering versus validation measures: a data-distribution perspective,” IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics B, vol. 39, no. 2, pp. 318–331, 2009.
- A. Vattani, “K-means requires exponentially many iterations even in the plane,” in Proceedings of the 25th Symposium on Computational Geometry (SCG '09), pp. 324–332, June 2009.
- T. Tarpey, “Linear transformations and the k-means clustering algorithm: applications to clustering curves,” Journal of NIH Public Access, vol. 61, no. 1, pp. 34–40, 2007.
- M. M. Masud, J. Gao, L. Khan, J. Han, and B. M. Thuraisingham, “Classification and novel class detection in concept-drifting data streams under time constraints,” IEEE Transactions on Knowledge and Data Engineering, vol. 23, no. 6, pp. 859–874, 2011.
- S. Sun and R. Huang, “An adaptive k-nearest neighbor algorithm,” in Proceedings of the 7th International Conference on Fuzzy Systems and Knowledge Discovery, (FSKD '10), vol. 1, pp. 91–94, August 2010.
- M. Hua, M. K. Lau, J. Pei, and K. Wu, “Continuous K-means monitoring with low reporting cost in sensor networks,” IEEE Transactions on Knowledge and Data Engineering, vol. 21, no. 12, pp. 1679–1691, 2009.
- Y. Hong and S. Kwong, “Learning assignment order of instances for the constrained K-means clustering algorithm,” IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics B, vol. 39, no. 2, pp. 568–574, 2009.
- B. X. Liu and X. Cheng, “An incremental algorithm of support vector machine based on distance ratio and k nearest neighbor,” in Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Computer Science and Automation Engineering (CSAE '01), vol. 1, pp. 18–20, June 2011.
- K. H. Ambert and A. M. Cohen, “K-information gain scaled nearest neighbors: a novel approach to classifying protein-protein interaction-related documents,” IEEE/ACM Transactions on Computational Biology and Bioinformatics, vol. 9, no. 1, pp. 305–310, 2012.
- E. Dugan, C. P. Roberts, S. J. Cohen et al., “Why older community-dwelling adults do not discuss urinary incontinence with their primary care physicians,” Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, vol. 49, no. 4, pp. 462–465, 2001.