- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 724846, 19 pages
Multidimensional Sensor Data Analysis in Cyber-Physical System: An Atypical Cube Approach
1University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Urbana, JL 61801, USA
2National Chiao Tung University, Hsinchu 30010, Taiwan
3BBN Technologies, Cambridge, MA 02138, USA
4The Pennsylvania State University, Philadelphia, PA 16802, USA
Received 16 December 2011; Accepted 21 March 2012
Academic Editor: Chih-Yung Chang
Copyright © 2012 Lu-An Tang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- T. Choe, A. Skabardonis, and P. Varaiya, “Freeway performance measurement system (pems): an operational analysis tool,” in Proceedings of the 81st Annual Meeting of Transportation Research Board, Washington, DC, USA, 2002.
- C. H. Lo, W. C. Peng, C. W. Chen, T. Y. Lin, and C. S. Lin, “CarWeb: a traffic data collection platform,” in Proceedings of the 9th International Conference on Mobile Data Management (MDM '08), pp. 221–222, Beijing, China, April 2008.
- L. A. Tang, X. Yu, S. Kim, J. Han, C. C. Hung, and W. C. Peng, “Tru-alarm: trustworthiness analysis of sensor networks in cyber-physical systems,” in Proceedings of the 10th IEEE International Conference on Data Mining (ICDM '10), pp. 1079–1084, Sydney, Australia, December 2010.
- L.-A. Tang, Y. Zheng, J. Yuan et al., “On discovery of traveling companions from streaming trajectories,” in Proceedings of the 28th International Conference on Data Engineering (ICDE '12), Washington, DC, USA, 2012.
- L.-A. Tang, Y. Zheng, X. Xie, J. Yuan, X. Yu, and J. Han, “Retrieving knearest neighboring trajectories by a set of point locations,” in Proceedings of the 12th International Symposium (SSTD '11), Advances in Spatial and Temporal Databases, pp. 223–241, Minneapolis, Minn, USA, 2011.
- Y. Zheng and X. Zhou, Computing with Spatial Trajectories, Springer, 2011.
- “Supplement to the presidents budget for fiscal year 2008,” The Networking and Information Technology Research and Development Program, 2007.
- L.-A. Tang, X. Yu, S. Kim et al., “Multidimensional analysis of atypical events in cyberphysical data,” in Proceedings of the 28th International Conference on Data Engineering (ICDE), Washington, DC, USA, 2012.
- L. A. Tang, B. Cui, H. Li, G. Miao, D. Yang, and X. Zhou, “Effective variation management for pseudo periodical streams,” in Proceedings of the ACM SIGMOD International Conference on Management of Data (SIGMOD '07), pp. 257–268, Beijing, China, June 2007.
- X. Yu, L.-A. Tang, and J. Han, “Filtering and refinement: a two-stage approach for efficient and effective anomaly detection,” in Proceedings of the 9th IEEE International Conference on Data Mining, Miami, Fla, USA, 2009.
- J. Han and M. Kamber, Data Mining: Concepts and Techniques, Morgan Kaufmann, 2nd edition, 2006.
- J. Gray, S. Chaudhuri, A. Bosworth et al., “Data cube: a relational aggregation operator generalizing group-by, cross-tab, and sub-totals,” Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery, vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 29–53, 1997.
- S. Shekhar, C. Tien Lu, R. Liu, and C. Zhou, “Cubeview: a system for traffic data visualization,” in Proceedings of the IEEE 5th International Conference on Intelligent Transportation Systems, 2002.
- C. T. Lu, A. P. Boedihardjo, and J. Zheng, “AITVS: advanced interactive traffic visualization system,” in Proceedings of the 22nd International Conference on Data Engineering (ICDE '06), p. 167, Atlanta, Ga, USA, April 2006.
- D. Papadias, P. Kalnis, J. Zhang, and Y. Tao, “Efficient olap operations in spatial data warehouses,” in Proceedings of the 7th International Symposium (SSTD '01), Advances in Spatial and Temporal Databases, Redondo Beach, Calif, USA, 2001.
- X. Y. Xiao, W. C. Peng, C. C. Hung, and W. C. Lee, “Using sensorranks for in-network detection of faulty readings in wireless sensor networks,” in Proceedings of the 6th ACM International Workshop on Data Engineering for Wireless and Mobile Access (MobiDE '07), pp. 1–8, June 2007.
- L. A. Tang, Q. Gu, X. Yu et al., “Intrumine: mining intruders in untrustworthy data of cyber-physical systems,” in Proceedings of the SIAM International Conference on Data Ming (SDM '12), 2012.
- C. Chen and P. Varaiya, “An empirical assessment of traffic operations,” in Proceedings of the 16th International Symposium on Transportation and Traffic Theory, pp. 105–124, Elsevier, 2005.
- Z. Jia, C. Chen, B. Coifman, and P. Varaiya, “The PeMS algorithms for accurate, real-time estimates of g-factors and speeds from single-loop detectors,” in Proceedings of the 4th IEEE Intelligent Transportation Systems Proceedings, pp. 536–541, August 2001.
- N. Stefanovic, J. Han, and K. Koperski, “Object-based selective materialization for efficient implementation of spatial data cubes,” IEEE Transactions on Knowledge and Data Engineering, vol. 12, no. 6, pp. 938–958, 2000.
- H. J. Miller and J. Han, Geographic Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery, CHAPMAN, 2009.
- F. Giannotti and D. Pedreschi, Mobility, Data Mining and Privacy, Springer, 2008.
- S. Rivest, Y. Bédard, M. J. Proulx, M. Nadeau, F. Hubert, and J. Pastor, “SOLAP technology: merging business intelligence with geospatial technology for interactive spatio-temporal exploration and analysis of data,” ISPRS Journal of Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing, vol. 60, no. 1, pp. 17–33, 2005.
- S. Rivest, Y. Bédard, and P. Marchand, “Toward better support for spatial decision making: defining the characteristics of spatial on-line analytical processing (SOLAP),” Geomatica, vol. 55, no. 4, pp. 539–555, 2001.
- Y. Jin, J. Dai, and C.-T. Lu, “Spatial-temporal data mining in traffic incident detection,” in Proceedings of the SIAM Data Mining Conference (SDM '06) Workshop: Spatial Data Mining, 2006.
- D. Papadias, Y. Tao, P. Kalnis, and J. Zhang, “Indexing spatio-temporal data warehouses,” in Proceedings of the 18th International Conference on Data Engineering (ICDE '02), pp. 166–175, San Jose, Calif, USA, March 2002.
- Y. Tao and D. Papadias, “Range aggregate processing in spatial databases,” IEEE Transactions on Knowledge and Data Engineering, vol. 16, no. 12, pp. 1555–1570, 2004.
- Y. Tao, G. Kollios, J. Considine, F. Li, and D. Papadias, “Spatio-temporal aggregation using sketches,” in Proceedings of the 20th International Conference on Data Engineering (ICDE '04), pp. 214–225, Boston, Mass, USA, April 2004.