- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 743673, 9 pages
Design of a Wireless Multi-Radio-Frequency Channels Inspection System for Bridges
1School of Electronic Science and Technology, Dalian University of Technology, Dalian 116024, China
2Faculty of Electronic Information and Electrical Engineering, Dalian University of Technology, Dalian 116024, China
3School of Civil Engineering and Architecture, Heilongjiang University, Harbin 150080, China
4Offshore Oil Engineering Co. Ltd., Tianjin 300451, China
Received 21 June 2012; Revised 10 September 2012; Accepted 24 October 2012
Academic Editor: Gangbing Song
Copyright © 2012 Yan Yu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- O. U. Jinping, “Development present review on intelligent perception materials sensor and health monitoring system in civil engineering structure,” Functional Materials Information, vol. 2, no. 5, pp. 2–22, 2005.
- G. W. Housner, L. A. Bergman, T. K. Caughey et al., “Structural control: past, present, and future,” Journal of Engineering Mechanics, vol. 123, no. 9, pp. 897–971, 1997.
- J. P. Ou and X. C. Guan, “State-of-the-art of smart structural systems in civil engineering,” Journal of Earthquake Engineering and Engineering Vibration, vol. 19, no. 2, pp. 21–28, 1999.
- B. F. Spencer Jr. and S. Nagarajaiah, “State of the art of structural control,” Journal of Structural Engineering, vol. 129, no. 7, pp. 845–856, 2003.
- H. N. Li, D. W. Gao, and T. H. Yi, “Civil structural health system status and progress,” Mechanics, vol. 38, no. 2, pp. 151–166, 2008.
- B. F. Spencer Jr., “Opportunities and challenges for smart sensing technology,” in Proceedings of the 1st International Conference on Structural Health Monitoring and Intelligent Infrastructure, pp. 65–71, Tokyo, Japan, 2003.
- J. P. Ou and H. W. Li, “Wireless sensors information fusion for structural health monitoring,” in Multisensor. Multisource Information Fusion: Architectures, Algorithms, and Applications 2003, vol. 5099 of Proceedings of SPIE, pp. 356–362, Orlando, Fla, USA, April 2003.
- Y. Yu, J. Ou, and H. Li, “Design, calibration and application of wireless sensors for structural global and local monitoring of civil infrastructures,” Smart Structures and Systems, vol. 6, no. 5-6, pp. 641–659, 2010.
- S. D. Glaser, M. Li, M. L. Wang, J. Ou, and J. Lynch, “Sensor technology innovation for the advancement of structural health monitoring: a strategic program of US-China research for the next decade,” Smart Structures and Systems, vol. 3, no. 2, pp. 221–244, 2007.
- S. Jang, H. Jo, S. Cho et al., “Structural health monitoring of a cable-stayed bridge using smart sensor technology: deployment and evaluation,” Smart Structures and Systems, vol. 6, no. 5-6, pp. 439–459, 2010.
- C. Erin and H. H. Asada, “Energy optimal codes for wireless communications,” in Proceedings of the 38th IEEE Conference on Decision and Control (CDC '99), pp. 4446–4453, December 1999.
- M. Kohvakka, M. Hännikäinen, and T. D. Hämäläinen, “Wireless sensor prototype platform,” in Proceedings of the 29th Annual Conference of the IEEE Industrial Electronics Society, pp. 1499–1504, November 2003.
- S. Meninger, J. O. Mur-Miranda, R. Amirtharajah, A. P. Chandrakasan, and J. H. Lang, “Vibration-to-electric energy conversion,” IEEE Transactions on Very Large Scale Integration (VLSI) Systems, vol. 9, no. 1, pp. 64–76, 2001.
- Y. Yu, J. Ou, J. Zhang, C. Zhang, and L. Li, “Development of wireless MEMS inclination sensor system for swing monitoring of large-scale hook structures,” IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, vol. 56, no. 4, pp. 1072–1078, 2009.