- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 750681, 9 pages
A Routing Scheme for IPv6-Based All-IP Wireless Sensor Networks
Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Changshu Institute of Technology, Jiangsu, Changshu 215500, China
Received 23 March 2012; Revised 18 October 2012; Accepted 24 October 2012
Academic Editor: Deyun Gao
Copyright © 2012 Wang Xiaonan and Zhong Shan. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- A. Dunkels and J. P. Vasseur, “IP for smart objects,” IPSO Alliance White Paper no. 1, september 2008.
- K. Akkaya and M. Younis, “A survey on routing protocols for wireless sensor networks,” Ad Hoc Networks, vol. 3, no. 3, pp. 325–349, 2005.
- S. Dai, X. Jing, and L. Li, “Research and analysis on routing protocols for wireless sensor networks,” in Proceedings of the International Conference on Communications, Circuits and Systems, pp. 27–30, New York, NY, USA, May 2005.
- A. Dunkels J Alonso T Voigt, “Making TCP/IP viable for wireless sensor networks,” in Proceedings of the 1st European Workshop on Wireless Sensor Networks, Swedish Institute of Computer Science, Sweden, 2004.
- N. Kushalnagar, G. Montenegro, and C. Schumacher, “6LoWPAN: overview, assumptions, problem statement, and goals,” IETF RFC, 4919, 2007.
- G. Montenegro, N. Kushalnagar, and J. Hui, “Transmission of IPv6 packets over IEEE802,” 15.4 Networks. IETF RFC, 4944, 2007.
- W. Xiaonan and Z. Shan, “All-IP communication between wireless sensor networks and IPv6 networks based on location information,” Computer Standards & Interfaces, vol. 35, no. 1, pp. 65–77, 2013.
- J. W. Hui and D. E. Culler, “IP is dead, Long Live IP for wireless sensor networks,” in Proceedings of the 6th ACM conference on Embedded network sensor systems, pp. 15–28, ACM Press, New York, NY, USA, 2008.
- IEEE Computer Society, “Part 15. 4: wireless Medium Access Control (MAC) and Physical Layer (PHY) specifications for low-rate Wireless Personal Area Networks (WPANs),” IEEE Standard 802.15.4, 2007.
- T. Winter and P. Thubert, “RPL: IPv6 routing protocol for low power and lossy networks: draft-ietf-roll-rpl-07,” IETF, 2010.
- J.-M. Chang, H.-Y. Yang, and H.-C. Chao, “Multipath design for 6LoWPAN ad hoc on-demand distance vector routing,” International Journal of Information Technology, Communications and Convergence, vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 24–40, 2010.
- G. Bag, M. T. Raza, K. H. Kim, and S. W. Yoo, “LoWMob: Intra-PAN mobility support schemes for 6LoWPAN,” Sensors, vol. 9, no. 7, pp. 5844–5877, 2009.
- M. M. Islam and E. N. Huh, “Sensor proxy mobile IPv6 (SPMIPv6)—a novel scheme for mobility supported IP-WSNs,” Sensors, vol. 11, no. 2, pp. 1865–1887, 2011.
- G. Bag, M. T. Raza, H. Mukhtar et al., “Energy-aware and bandwidth-efficient mobility architecture for 6L0WPAN,” in Proceedings of the IEEE Military Communications Conference, (MILCOM '08), pp. 1–7, San Diego, Calif, USA, November 2008.
- G. Bag, S. M. S. Shams, A. H. Akhbar, M. T. Raza, K. H. Kim, and S. W. Yoo, “Network assisted mobility support for 6LoWPAN,” in Proceedings of the 6th IEEE Consumer Communications and Networking Conference, (CCNC '09), Las Vegas, Nev, USA, January 2009.
- G. Bag, S. M. S. Shams, H. Mukhtar, K. H. Kim, and S. W. Yoo, “Inter-PAN mobility support for 6L0WPAN,” in Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference on Convergence and Hybrid Information Technology, (ICCIT '08), pp. 787–792, Busan, Korea, November 2008.
- M.-K. Shin and H.-J. Kim, “L3 mobility support in large-scale IP-based sensor networks (6LoWPAN),” in Proceedings of the 11th International Conference on Advanced Communication Technology, pp. 941–945, IEEE press, New York, NY, USA.
- H. Kim and C. hong, “A routing scheme for supporting network mobility of sensor network based on 6LoWPAN,” in Proceedings of the Asia-Pacific Network Operations and Management Symposium, pp. 155–164, Springer Press, Berlin, Germany, 2007.
- H. Kim, C. hong, and T. Shon, “A lightweight NEMO protocol to support 6LoWPAN,” ETRI Journal, vol. 30, no. 5, pp. 685–695, 2008.
- V. Devarapalli, R. Wakikawa, A. Petrescu, and P. Thubert, “Network Mobility(NEMO) basic support protocol,” IETF RFC, 3963, 2005.
- M. Hasan, A. H. Akbar, R. Riaz et al., “Key management in IP-based ubiquitous sensor networks: issues, challenges and solutions,” in Proceedings of the 1st International Conference of Ubiquitous Information Technology (ICUT '07), Dubai, United Arab Emirates, February 2007.
- I. F. Akyildiz, W. Su, Y. Sankarasubramaniam, and E. Cayirci, “Wireless sensor networks: a survey,” Computer Networks, vol. 38, no. 4, pp. 393–422, 2002.
- R. Zhang, L. Zhang, and Y. Feng, “Very low energy consumption wireless sensor localization for danger environments with single mobile anchor node,” Wireless Personal Communications, vol. 47, no. 4, pp. 497–521, 2008.
- E. M. Royer and C. K. Toh, “Review of current routing protocols for ad hoc mobile wireless networks,” IEEE Personal Communications, vol. 6, no. 2, pp. 46–55, 1999.