- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 762953, 8 pages
Service-Oriented Radio Architecture: A Novel M2M Network Architecture for Cognitive Radio Systems
1Institute of Communications Engineering, PLA University of Science and Technology, Nanjing 210007, China
2Institute of China Electronic System Engineering Corporation, Beijing 100141, China
3School of Electronic and Information Engineering, Beihang University, Beijing 100191, China
Received 20 April 2012; Revised 4 July 2012; Accepted 4 July 2012
Academic Editor: Jianhua He
Copyright © 2012 Xu Dong et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- P. Pawelczak, K. Nolan, L. Doyle, S. Oh, and D. Cabric, “Cognitive radio: ten years of experimentation and development,” IEEE Communications Magazine, vol. 49, no. 4, pp. 90–100, 2011.
- Software Communications Architecture Specification (v2.2), http://www.eng.auburn.edu/users/hamilton/security/SDR/SRD_Release_V2.2.pdf, .
- COST Action IC0902, http://newyork.ing.uniroma1.it/IC0902/.
- Web Service Architecture, http://www.w3.org/TR/ws-arch/.
- Service Oriented Architecture, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Service-oriented_architecture.
- S. K. Zhang, J. W. Zhang, and W. Li, “Design of M2M platform based on J2EE and SOA,” in Proceedings of the 1st International Conference on E-Business and E-Government (ICEE '10), pp. 2029–2032, Guangzhou, China, May 2010.
- Virginia Tech Cognitive Radio Open Source System, http://ossie.wireless.vt.edu/trac/wiki/Cross.
- Q. Duan, “Applying the service-oriented architecture for network discovery and selection in the next generationwireless mobile networks,” in Proceedings of the 12th International Conference on Network-Based Information Systems (NBiS '09), pp. 380–385, Indianapolis, Ind, USA, August 2009.
- C. L. Wu, C. F. Liao, and L. C. Fu, “Service-oriented smart-home architecture based on OSGi and mobile-agent technology,” IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man and Cybernetics C, vol. 37, no. 2, pp. 193–205, 2007.
- K. Y. Yee, A. W. Tiong, F. S. Tsai, and R. Kanagasabai, “OntoMobiLe: a generic ontology-centric service-oriented architecture for mobile learning,” in Proceedings of the 10th International Conference on Mobile Data Management (MDM '09), pp. 631–636, Taipei, Taiwan, May 2009.
- H. Neema, A. Kashyap, R. Kereskenyi, Y. Xue, and G. Karsai, “SOAMANET: a tool for evaluating service-oriented architectures on mobile ad-hoc networks,” in Proceedings of the IEEE/ACM Symposium on Distributed Simulation and Real-Time Applications, pp. 179–188, Virginia, Va, USA, October 2010.