- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 764186, 9 pages
Design and Implementation of a Cyber Physical System for Building Smart Living Spaces
School of Information Science and Technology, Beijing Forestry University, 35 Tsinghua East Road, Beijing 100083, China
Received 14 December 2011; Accepted 15 March 2012
Academic Editor: Chih-Yung Chang
Copyright © 2012 Zhi-yong Bai and Xin-yuan Huang. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- E. A. Lee, “Cyber physical systems: design challenges,” in Proceedings of the 11th IEEE Symposium on Object-Oriented Real-Time Distributed Computing (ISORC '08), pp. 363–369, May 2008.
- E. A. Lee, “Cyber-physical systems—are computing foundations adequate?” in Proceedings of the NSF Workshop on Cyber-Physical Systems: Research Motivation, Techniques and Roadmap, October 2006.
- E. M. Saad, M. H. Awadalla, and R. R. Darwish, “Adaptive energy-aware gathering strategy for wireless sensor networks,” International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks, vol. 5, no. 6, pp. 834–849, 2009.
- M. Y. S. Uddin, M. M. Akbar, and S. M. Masum, “Hierarchical numbering based addressing and stateless routing scheme for wireless sensor networks,” International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks, vol. 5, no. 5, pp. 391–428, 2009.
- J. Lian, K. Naik, G. B. Agnew, L. Chen, and M. T. Özsu, “BBS: an energy efficient localized routing scheme for query processing in wireless sensor networks,” International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks, vol. 2, no. 1, pp. 23–54, 2006.
- S. S. Kulkarni and M. Arumugam, “Infuse: a TDMA based data dissemination protocol for sensor networks,” International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks, vol. 2, no. 1, pp. 55–78, 2006.
- M. L. Pham, D. Kim, S. E. Yoo, and Y. Doh, “Power aware chain routing protocol for data gathering in sensor networks,” International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks, vol. 1, no. 2, pp. 253–267, 2005.
- Y. M. Huang, M. Y. Hsieh, H. C. Chao, S. H. Hung, and J. H. Park, “Pervasive, secure access to a hierarchical sensor-based healthcare monitoring architecture in wireless heterogeneous networks,” IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications, vol. 27, no. 4, pp. 400–411, 2009.
- G. López, V. Custodio, and J. I. Moreno, “LOBIN: E-textile and wireless-sensor-network-based platform for healthcare monitoring in future hospital environments,” IEEE Transactions on Information Technology in Biomedicine, vol. 14, no. 6, pp. 1446–1458, 2010.
- C. Buragohain, D. Agrawal, and S. Suri, “Distributed navigation algorithm for sensor networks,” in Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Computer Communications (IEEE INFOCOM '06), Spain, April 2006.
- M. Li, Y. Liu, J. Wang, and Z. Yang, “Sensor network navigation without locations,” in Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Computer Communications (IEEE INFOCOM '09), Brazil, April 2009.
- P. Mohan, V. N. Padmanabhan, and R. Ramjee, “Nericell: rich monitoring of road and traffic conditions using mobile smartphones,” in Proceedings of the ACM Conference on Embedded Network Sensor Systems (ACM SenSys '08), November 2008.
- A. Thiagarajan, L. Ravindranath, K. LaCurts et al., “VTrack: accurate, energy-aware road traffic delay estimation using mobile phones,” in Proceedings of the 7th ACM Conference on Embedded Networked Sensor Systems (SenSys '09), pp. 85–98, November 2009.
- S. B. Eisenman, E. Miluzzo, N. D. Lane, R. A. Peterson, G. S. Ahn, and A. T. Campbell, “BikeNet: a mobile sensing system for cyclist experience mapping,” ACM Transactions on Sensor Networks, vol. 6, no. 1, article 6, 2009.
- A. Thiagarajan, J. Biagioni, T. Gerlich, and J. Eriksson, “Cooperative transit tracking using smart-phones,” in Proceedings of the 8th ACM International Conference on Embedded Networked Sensor Systems (SenSys '10), pp. 85–98, November 2010.
- N. Correll, N. Arechiga, A. Bolger et al., “Building a distributed robot garden,” in Proceedings of the IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems (IROS '09), pp. 1509–1516, October 2009.
- H. Wicaksono, S. Rogalski, and E. Kusnady, “Knowledge-based intelligent energy management using building automation system,” in Proceedings of the 9th International Power and Energy Conference (IPEC '10), pp. 1140–1145, October 2010.
- J. Byun and S. Park, “Development of a self-adapting intelligent system for building energy saving and context-aware smart services,” IEEE Transactions on Consumer Electronics, vol. 57, no. 1, pp. 90–98, 2011.
- D. M. Han and J. H. Lim, “Design and implementation of smart home energy management systems based on ZigBee,” IEEE Transactions on Consumer Electronics, vol. 56, no. 3, pp. 1417–1425, 2010.
- I. Chun, J. Park, H. Lee, W. Kim, S. Park, and E. Lee, “An agent-based self-adaptation architecture for implementing smart devices in smart space,” Telecommunication Systems. In press.
- S. Wray, T. Glauert, and A. Hopper, “Networked multimedia: the Medusa environment,” IEEE Multimedia, vol. 1, no. 4, pp. 54–63, 1994.
- M. Karch, Android Tablets Made Simple: For Motorola Xoom, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Asus, Toshiba, and Other Tablets, Apress, New York, NY, USA, 2011.
- Y. Son, S. Ko, J. Jang, H. Lee, J. Jeon, and J. Kim, “Half-push/half-polling,” in Proceedings of the ACM Conference on Pattern Languages of Programs (ACM PLoP '09), August 2009.
- ZigBee—2006 Specification, ZigBee Document 064112, 2006.
- P. Levis and D. Gay, TinyOS Programming, Cambridge University Press, New York, NY, USA, 2009.