- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 836362, 8 pages
The Construction of Inference Engine for Meaningful Context and Prediction Based on USN Environment
Department of Computer Science and Information Engineering, Chung-Ju National University, Chung-Ju, 50 Daehak-ro, Chungbuk 380-702, Republic of Korea
Received 7 September 2011; Accepted 4 December 2011
Academic Editor: Tai Hoon Kim
Copyright © 2012 So-Young Im and Ryum-Duck Oh. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- Water Environmental Kit, http://www.kwater.or.kr/.
- Natlonal Institute of Environmental Research Environ mental Kit, 1990, http://library.nier.go.kr/.
- L. Hyun-soo and L. Ju-hyun, “A Study on the conceptual model of the ubiquitous residential environment based on the context-aware inference,” September 2009.
- R. B. Doorenbos, “Production matching for large learning systems,” Computer Science Department, Carnegie Mellon University, 1995.
- USN Concept, structure, http://ain.knu.ac.kr/professor/APNOMS2005_Tutorial_jtpark_v3.pdf.
- U-Sensor Network, ETRI, 10.2004, http://www.etri.re.kr/eng/.
- H. Yong Youn and W. D. Cho, “U-computing middleware technology,” June 2010.
- C. L. Forgy, “Rete: a fast algorithm for the many pattern/many object pattern match problem,” Artificial Intelligence, vol. 19, no. 1, pp. 17–37, 1982.
- “Jess, the rule engine for the Java platform,” http://www.jessrules.com/jess/docs/index.shtml.
- E. J. Friedman-Hill, “Jess, The Java Expert System Shell,” December 1998.
- Over Fertilization of the World's Freshwaters and Estuaries, University of Alberta Press.
- J. Bartram, W. W. Carmichael, I. Chorus, G. Jones, and O. M. Skulberg, “Chapter 1. Introduction,” in Toxic Cyanobacteria in Water: A Guide to Their Public Health Consequences, Monitoring and Management, World Health Organization, 1999.
- L. Horrigan, R. S. Lawrence, and P. Walker, “How sustainable agriculture can address the environmental and human health harms of industrial agriculture,” Environmental Health Perspectives, vol. 110, no. 5, pp. 445–456, 2002.
- Sun-Hwan Park, Report for water quality of Artificial lake, 2003.
- DreamTest, “Kinds of sensors,” http://www.dreamtest.co.kr/.