- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 840391, 9 pages
A Dynamic Pricing Scheme for Congestion Game in Wireless Machine-to-Machine Networks
1Institute of System Engineering, Tianjin University, Tianjin 300072, China
2Department of Information Management and Management Science, Tianjin University, Tianjin 300072, China
Received 8 April 2012; Revised 9 July 2012; Accepted 9 July 2012
Academic Editor: Jianhua He
Copyright © 2012 Zhifei Mao et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- Q. Zhang and Y. Q. Zheng, “Cross-layer design for qos support in multihop wireless networks,” Proceedings of the IEEE, vol. 96, no. 1, pp. 64–76, 2008.
- P. K. Huang, X. Lin, and C. C. Wang, “A low-complexity congestion control and scheduling algorithm for multihop wireless networks with order-optimal per-flow delay,” in Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Computer Communications (INFOCOM '11), pp. 2588–2596, April 2011.
- K. Tan, F. Jiang, Q. Zhang, and X. Shen, “Congestion control in multihop wireless networks,” IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, vol. 56, no. 2, pp. 863–873, 2007.
- H. J. Lee and J. T. Lim, “Congestion control for streaming service in IEEE 802.11 multihop networks,” IET Communications, vol. 4, no. 12, pp. 1415–1422, 2010.
- J. Y. Teo, Y. Ha, and C. K. Tham, “Interference-minimized multipath routing with congestion control in wireless sensor network for high-rate streaming,” IEEE Transactions on Mobile Computing, vol. 7, no. 9, pp. 1124–1137, 2008.
- L. Chen, S. H. Low, M. Chiangs, and J. C. Doyle, “Cross-layer congestion control, routing and scheduling design in ad hoc wireless networks,” in Proceedings of the 25th IEEE International Conference on Computer Communications (INFOCOM '06), April 2006.
- B. Vöcking and R. Aachen, “Congestion games: optimization in competition,” in Proceedings of the Proceedings of the 2nd Algorithms and Complexity in Durham Workshop, H. Broersma, S. Dantchev, M. Johnson, and S. Szeider, Eds., Kings College Publications, London, UK, 2006.
- H. Sperber, “How to find Nash equilibria with extreme total latency in network congestion games?” in Proceedings of the International Conference on Game Theory for Networks (GameNets '09), pp. 158–163, May 2009.
- D. Fotakis, S. Kontogiannis, and P. Spirakis, “Symmetry in network congestion games: pure equilibria and anarchy cost,” Approximation and Online Algorithms, vol. 3879, pp. 161–175, 2006.
- C. A. Gizelis and D. D. Vergados, “A survey of pricing schemes in wireless networks,” IEEE Communications Surveys and Tutorials, vol. 13, no. 1, pp. 126–145, 2011.
- X. Zhu, S. Han, and B. Girod, “Congestion-aware rate allocation for multipath video streaming over ad hoc wireless networks,” in Proceedings of the International Conference on Image Processing (ICIP '04), pp. 2547–2550, October 2004.
- L. Chen, S. H. Low, and J. C. Doyle, “Joint congestion control and media access control design for ad hoc wireless networks,” in Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Computer Communications (INFOCOM '05), pp. 2212–2222, March 2005.
- M. Chiang, “Balancing transport and physical layers in wireless multihop networks: jointly optimal congestion control and power control,” IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications, vol. 23, no. 1, pp. 104–116, 2005.
- C. Wang, B. Li, K. Sohraby, M. Daneshmand, and Y. Hu, “Upstream congestion control in wireless sensor networks through cross-layer optimization,” IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications, vol. 25, no. 4, pp. 786–795, 2007.
- P. Wang and S. Bohacek, “Practical computation of optimal schedules in multihop wireless networks,” IEEE/ACM Transactions on Networking, vol. 19, no. 2, pp. 305–318, 2011.
- C. Jiang, Y. Shi, Y. T. Hou, and S. Kompella, “On optimal throughput-energy curve for multi-hop wireless networks,” in Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Computer Communications (INFOCOM '11), pp. 1341–1349, April 2011.
- Y. P. Hsu and K. T. Feng, “Cross-layer routing for congestion control in wireless sensor networks,” in Proceedings of the IEEE Radio and Wireless Symposium (RWS '08), pp. 783–786, January 2008.
- N. J. A. Harvey, R. E. Ladner, L. Lovász, and T. Tamir, “Semi-matchings for bipartite graphs and load balancing,” Journal of Algorithms, vol. 59, no. 1, pp. 53–78, 2006.
- C. H. Papadimitriou, “Algorithms, games, and the internet,” in Proceedings of the 33rd Annual ACM Symposium on Theory of Computing, pp. 749–753, July 2001.