- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 847805, 12 pages
1School of Computer Science and Technology, Xidian University, Xi’an 710071, China
2Department of Electrical Engineering, Kyungpook National University, Daegu 702-701, Republic of Korea
Received 7 March 2012; Revised 8 June 2012; Accepted 10 June 2012
Academic Editor: Mihui Kim
Copyright © 2012 Zhihong Liu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- B. Bollobás, Random Graphs, Cambridge University Press, 2nd edition, 2001.
- M. Penrose, Random Geometric Graphs, Oxford Studies in Probability, Oxford University Press, Oxford, UK, 2003.
- M. Altmann, “Susceptible-infected-removed epidemic models with dynamic partnerships.,” Journal of Mathematical Biology, vol. 33, no. 6, pp. 661–675, 1995.
- C. Bettstetter, “On the minimum node degree and connectivity of a wireless multihop network,” in Proceedings of the 3rd ACM International Symposium on Mobile Ad Hoc Networking and Computing (MOBIHOC '02), pp. 80–91, ACM, June 2002.
- P. Gupta and P. R. Kumar, “The capacity of wireless networks,” IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, vol. 46, no. 2, pp. 388–404, 2000.
- R. Di Pietro, L. V. Mancini, A. Mei, A. Panconesi, and J. Radhakrishnan, “Redoubtable sensor networks,” ACM Transactions on Information and System Security, vol. 11, no. 3, article 13, 2008.
- L. Eschenauer and V. D. Gligor, “A key-management scheme for distributed sensor networks,” in Proceedings of the 9th ACM Conference on Computer and Communications Security, pp. 41–47, November 2002.
- Z. Liu, J. Ma, Q. Pei, L. Pang, and Y. Park, “Key infection, secrecy transfer, and key evolution for sensor networks,” IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications, vol. 9, no. 8, pp. 2643–2653, 2010.
- R. Anderson, H. Chan, and A. Perrig, “Key infection: smart trust for smart dust,” in Proceedings of the 12th IEEE International Conference on Network Protocols (ICNP '04), pp. 206–215, Berlin, Germany, October 2004.
- P. Erdös and A. Rényi, “On the evolution of random graphs,” Publication of the Mathematical Institute of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences, vol. 5, pp. 17–61, 1960.
- B. Bollobás, “A probability proof of an asymptotic formula for the number of labelled regular graphs,” European Journal of Combinatorics, vol. 1, pp. 311–316, 1980.
- M. E. J. Newman, “The structure and function of complex networks,” SIAM Review, vol. 45, no. 2, pp. 167–256, 2003.
- B. H, Bloom, “Space/time trade-offs in hash coding with allowable errors,” Communications of the ACM, vol. 13, no. 7, pp. 422–426, 1970.
- P. De, Y. Liu, and S. K. Das, “Deployment-aware modeling of node compromise spread in wireless sensor networks using epidemic theory,” ACM Transactions on Sensor Networks, vol. 5, no. 3, pp. 1–33, 2009.
- N. M. Freris, H. Kowshik, and P. R. Kumar, “Fundamentals of large sensor networks: connectivity, capacity, clocks, and computation,” Proceedings of the IEEE, vol. 98, no. 11, pp. 1828–1846, 2010.
- V. C. Giruka, M. Singhal, J. Royalty, and S. Varanasi, “Security in wireless sensor networks,” Wireless Communications and Mobile Computing, vol. 8, no. 1, pp. 1–24, 2008.
- J. Jeong and Z. J. Haas, “Predeployed secure key distribution mechanisms in sensor networks: current state-of-the-art and a new approach using time information,” IEEE Wireless Communications, vol. 15, no. 4, pp. 42–51, 2008.
- L. Ma, X. Cheng, F. Liu, F. An, and J. Rivera, “iPAK: an in-situ pairwise key bootstrapping scheme for wireless sensor networks,” IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems, vol. 18, no. 8, pp. 1174–1184, 2007.
- J. C. Lee, V. C. M. Leung, K. H. Wong, J. Cao, and H. C. B. Chan, “Key management issues in wireless sensor networks: current proposals and future developments,” IEEE Wireless Communications, vol. 14, no. 5, pp. 76–84, 2007.
- Z. Liu, J. Ma, Q. Huang, and S. Moon, “Asymmetric Key Pre-distribution Scheme for sensor networks,” IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications, vol. 8, no. 3, pp. 1366–1372, 2009.