- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 860864, 11 pages
Resource Description Language: A Unified Description Language for Network Embedded Resources
1IST, Technical University of Lisbon, Avenida Professor Dr. Aníbal Cavaco Silva, 2744-016 Porto Salvo, Portugal
2INESC-ID, Instituto de Engenharia de Sistemas e Computadores Investigação e Desenvolvimento em Lisboa, Rua Alves Redol 9, 1000-029 Lisboa, Portugal
3Instituto de Telecomunicações, Avenida Rovisco Pais 1, 1049-011 Lisboa, Portugal
Received 20 April 2012; Revised 10 July 2012; Accepted 10 July 2012
Academic Editor: Jianhua He
Copyright © 2012 André C. Santos et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- G. Wu, S. Talwar, K. Johnsson, N. Himayat, and K. D. Johnson, “M2M: from mobile to embedded internet,” IEEE Communications Magazine, vol. 49, no. 4, pp. 36–43, 2011.
- J. Zander and O. Queseth, Radio Resource Management for Wireless Networks, Artech House, Norwood, Mass, USA, 2001.
- D. Wobschall, “IEEE 1451—a universal transducer protocol standard,” in Proceedings of the 42nd Annual IEEE AUTOTESTCON Conference, pp. 359–363, September 2007.
- M. P. Bodlaender, “UPnP 1.1—designing for performance & compatibility,” IEEE Transactions on Consumer Electronics, vol. 51, no. 1, pp. 69–75, 2005.
- H. Liu, B. Krishnamachari, and Q. Zhao, “Negotiating multichannel sensing and access in cognitive radio wireless networks,” in Proceedings of the 6th IEEE Annual Communications Society Conference on Sensor, Mesh and Ad Hoc Communications and Networks Workshops (SECON '09), pp. 1–6, June 2009.
- A. Acharya, M. Ranganathan, and J. H. Saltz, “Sumatra: a language for resource-aware mobile programs,” in Proceedings of the 2nd International Workshop on Mobile Object Systems—Towards the Programmable Internet (MOS ’96), pp. 111–130, Springer, London, UK, 1997.
- N. Damianou, N. Dulay, E. Lupu, and M. Sloman, “The ponder policy specification language,” in Proceedings of the 9th IEEE Workshop on Policies for Distributed Systems and Networks (POLICY '01), pp. 18–38, London, UK, 2001.
- G. N. Stone, B. Lundy, and G. G. Xie, “Network policy languages: a survey and a new approach,” IEEE Network, vol. 15, no. 1, pp. 10–21, 2001.
- M. Compton, C. Henson, H. Neuhaus, L. Lefort, and A. Sheth, “A survey of the semantic specification of sensors,” in Proceedings of the 2nd International Workshop on Semantic Sensor Networks at the 8th International Semantic Web Conference, vol. 522, pp. 17–32, October 2009.
- A. Bröring, K. Janowicz, C. Stasch, and W. Kuhn, “Semantic challenges for sensor plug and play,” in Proceedings of the 9th International Symposium on Web and Wireless Geographical Information Systems (W2GIS ’09), pp. 72–86, Springer, Berlin, 2009.
- M. Botts and A. Robin, “OpenGIS R Sensor Model Language (SensorML) Implementation Specification,” OpenGIS Implementation Specification OGC 07-000, Open Geospatial Consortium Inc., Version: 1.0.0, July 2007.
- G. Aloisio, D. Conte, C. Elefante, G. P. Marra, G. Mastrantonio, and G. Quarta, “Globus monitoring and discovery service and sensorML for grid sensor networks,” in Proceedings of the 15th IEEE International Workshops on Enabling Technologies: Infrastructure for Collaborative Enterprises (WETICE '06), pp. 201–206, June 2006.
- D. Wobschall, “Networked sensor monitoring using the universal IEEE 1451 standard,” IEEE Instrumentation and Measurement Magazine, vol. 11, no. 2, pp. 18–22, 2008.
- K. C. Lee, M. H. Kim, S. Lee, and H. H. Lee, “IEEE 1451 based smart module for in-vehicle networking systems of intelligent vehicles,” in Proceedings of the The 29th Annual Conference of the IEEE Industrial Electronics Society, pp. 1796–1801, November 2003.
- J. Veizades, E. Guttman, C. Perkins, and S. Kaplan, “Service Location Protocol,” RFC 2165 (Proposed Standard). Updated by RFCs 2608, 2609, June 1997.
- E. Guttman, C. Perkins, J. Veizades, and M. Day, “Service Location Protocol, Version 2,” RFC 2608 (Proposed Standard). Updated by RFC 3224, June 1999.
- E. Guttman, “Service location protocol: automatic discovery of IP network services,” IEEE Internet Computing, vol. 3, no. 4, pp. 71–80, 1999.
- C. E. Perkins, “Service location protocol for mobile users,” in Proceedings of the 9th IEEE International Symposium on Personal, Indoor and Mobile Radio Communications (PIMRC '98), pp. 141–146, September 1998.
- T. Bray, J. Paoli, C. M. Sperberg-McQueen, E. Maler, and F. Yergeau, “Extensible Markup Language (XML) 1.0 (5th Edition),” W3C Recommendation, November 2008.
- “The KLV Standard—Data Encoding Protocol Using Key-Length Value,” 2007.
- L. Galluccio, A. Leonardi, G. Morabito, et al., “EU-FP7 NEWCOM++– WPR11: Opportunistic Networks—Intermediate Report on Resource Management Issues and Routing/Forwarding Schemes for Opportunistic Networks,” Tech. Rep. Bilkent/KHAS, CNIT-CT, CNITBO, CNIT-PD, CNIT-TO, CNRS-LAAS, ISMB, IST-TUL, KAU, NKUA/IASA, PUT, UPC, RWTH, 2009.