- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 865184, 9 pages
Improving Accuracy for 3D RFID Localization
1School of Electronic and Information Engineering, Xi’an Jiaotong University, Xi’an 710049, China
2School of Software, TNLIST, Tsinghua University, Beijing 100084, China
3Department of Computer Science and Engineering, HKUST, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Received 15 December 2011; Accepted 4 February 2012
Academic Editor: Mo Li
Copyright © 2012 Jinsong Han et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- C. Qian, H. Ngan, Y. Liu, and L. M. Ni, “Cardinality estimation for large-scale RFID systems,” IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems, vol. 22, no. 9, pp. 1441–1454, 2011.
- M. N. Lionel, Y. Liu, Y. C. Lau, and A. P. Patil, “LANDMARC: indoor location sensing using active RFID,” Wireless Networks, vol. 10, no. 6, pp. 701–710, 2004.
- Y. Liu, L. Chen, J. Pei, Q. Chen, and Y. Zhao, “Mining frequent trajectory patterns for activity monitoring using radio frequency tag arrays,” in Proceedings of the 5th Annual IEEE International Conference on Pervasive Computing and Communications (PerCom '07), pp. 37–46, March 2007.
- Y. Zheng, M. Li, and C. Qian, “PET: probabilistic estimating tree for large-scale RFID estimation,” in Proceedings of the International Conference on Distributed Computing Systems, pp. 37–46, Minneapolis, Minn, USA, 2011.
- M. Li and Y. Liu, “Rendered path: range-free localization in anisotropic sensor networks with holes,” IEEE/ACM Transactions on Networking, vol. 18, no. 1, Article ID 5280252, pp. 320–332, 2010.
- Z. Yang and Y. Liu, “Quality of trilateration: confidence-based iterative localization,” IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems, vol. 21, no. 5, Article ID 5066966, pp. 631–640, 2010.
- Y. Zhao, Y. Liu, and L. M. Ni, “VIRE: active RFID-based localization using virtual reference elimination,” in Proceedings of the 36th International Conference on Parallel Processing in Xi'an (ICPP '07), September 2007.
- Y. Liu, Z. Yang, X. Wang, and L. Jian, “Location, localization, and localizability,” Journal of Computer Science and Technology, vol. 25, no. 2, pp. 274–297, 2010.
- M. Li, W. Cheng, K. Liu, Y. Liu, X. Li, and X. Liao, “Sweep coverage with mobile sensors,” IEEE Transactions on Mobile Computing, vol. 10, no. 11, pp. 1534–1545, 2011.
- X. Wu, S. Tan, T. Chen, X. Yi, and D. Dai, “Distributed dynamic navigation for sensor networks,” Tsinghua Science and Technology, vol. 16, no. 6, pp. 648–656, 2011.
- L. Wang and W. Liu, “Navigability and reachability index for emergency navigation systems using wireless sensor networks,” Tsinghua Science and Technology, vol. 16, no. 6, pp. 657–668, 2011.
- B. Sheng, C. C. Tan, Q. Li, and W. Mao, “Finding popular categories for RFID tags,” in Proceedings of the 9th ACM International Symposium on Mobile Ad Hoc Networking and Computing (MobiHoc '08), pp. 159–168, Hong Kong, May 2008.
- T. Kriplean, E. Welbourne, N. Khoussainova et al., “Physical access control for captured RFID data,” IEEE Pervasive Computing, vol. 6, no. 4, pp. 48–55, 2007.
- C. Tan, B. Sheng, and Q. Li, “Efficient techniques for monitoring missing RFID tags,” IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications, vol. 9, no. 6, Article ID 5475333, pp. 1882–1889, 2010.
- D. Zhang, J. Zhou, M. Guo, J. Cao, and T. Li, “TASA: tag-free activity sensing using RFID tag arrays,” IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems, vol. 22, no. 4, pp. 558–570, 2011.
- L. G. Roberts, “ALOHA packet system with and without slots and capture,” SIGCOMM Computer Communication Review, vol. 5, no. 2, pp. 28–42, 1975.
- S. R. Lee, S. D. Joo, and C. W. Lee, “An enhanced dynamic framed slotted ALOHA algorithm for RFID tag identification,” in Proceedings of the 2nd Annual International Conference on Mobile and Ubiquitous Systems: Networking and Services (MobiQuitous '05), pp. 166–172, July 2005.
- EPCGlobal, “EPCGlobal radio-frequency identity protocols class-1 generation-2 UHF RFID protocol for communications at 860 MHz-960 MHz,” Technical Report, 2005.
- ISO, “Information technology—radio frequency identification for item management—Part 6: parameters for air interface communications at 860 MHz to 960 MHz,” Technical Report ISO Standard No. ISO/IEC 18000-6, 2004.
- D. R. Hush and C. Wood, “Analysis of tree algorithms for RFID arbitration,” in Proceedings of the IEEE International Symposium on Information Theory, 1998.
- J. I. Capetanakis, “Tree algorithms for packet broadcast channels,” IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, vol. 25, no. 5, pp. 505–515, 1979.
- J. Myung and W. Lee, “Adaptive binary splitting: a RFID tag collision arbitration protocol for tag identification,” Mobile Networks and Applications, vol. 11, no. 5, pp. 711–722, 2006.
- J. Ho, D. W. Engels, and S. E. Sarma, “HiQ: a hierarchical Q-learning algorithm to solve the reader collision problem,” in Proceedings of the International Symposium on Applications and the Internet Workshops (SAINT '06), pp. 88–91, January 2006.
- Z. Zhou, H. Gupta, S. R. Das, and X. Zhu, “Slotted scheduled tag access in multi-reader RFID systems,” in Proceedings of the 15th IEEE International Conference on Network Protocols (ICNP '07), pp. 61–70, Beijing, China, October 2007.
- T. Dimitriou, “A secure and efficient RFID protocol that could make big brother (partially) obsolete,” in Proceedings of the 4th Annual IEEE International Conference on Pervasive Computing and Communications (PerCom '06), pp. 269–274, Pisa, Italy, March 2006.
- W. Choi and B.-H. Roh, “Backward channel protection method for RFID security schemes based on tree-walking algorithms,” in Proceedings of International Conference on Computational Science and Its Applications, pp. 279–287, 2006.
- S. A. Weis, S. E. Sarma, R. L. Rivest, and D. W. Engels, “Security and privacy aspects of low-cost radio frequency identification systems,” Security in Pervasive Computing, vol. 2802, pp. 201–212, 2004.
- T. L. Lim, T. Li, and S. L. Yeo, “Randomized bit encoding for stronger backward channel protection in RFID systems,” in Proceedings of the 6th Annual IEEE International Conference on Pervasive Computing and Communications (PerCom '08), pp. 40–49, March 2008.
- L. Lu, Y. Liu, and X. Y. Li, “Refresh: weak privacy model for RFID systems,” in Proceedings of the 29th Conference on Information Communications (INFOCOM '10), March 2010.
- RF Code, 2011, http://www.rfcode.com/.