- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 868943, 9 pages
Two-Layer Storage Scheme and Repair Method of Failure Data in Wireless Sensor Networks
1School of Computer Science and Technology, Xidian University, Shaanxi, Xi’an 710071, China
2Department of Computer Science, Wayne State University, Detroit, MI 48202, USA
Received 20 July 2012; Accepted 8 September 2012
Academic Editor: Fu Xiao
Copyright © 2012 Yulong Shen et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- C. Suh and K. Ramchandran, “Exact-repair MDS codes for distributed storage using interference alignment,” in Proceedings of the IEEE International Symposium on Information Theory (ISIT '10), pp. 161–165, Dublin, Ireland, June 2010.
- N. B. Shah, K. V. Rashmi, P. V. Kumar, et al., “Interference alignment in regenerating codes for distributed storage: necessity and code constructions,” IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, vol. 58, no. 4, pp. 2134–2158, 2012.
- H. Weatherspoon and J. D. Kubiatowicz, “Erasure coding versus replication: a quantitiative comparison,” in Proceedings of the 1st International Workshop on Peer-to-Peer Systems (IPTPS '02), pp. 328–338, Cambridge, Mass, USA, March 2002.
- J. Kubiatowicz, D. Bindel, Y. Chen et al., “OceanStore: an architecture for global-scale persistent storage,” in Proceedings of the 9th Internatinal Conference Architectural Support for Programming Languages and Operating Systems (ASPLOS '00), pp. 190–201, Boston, Mass, USA, November 2000.
- I. Reed and G. Solomon, “Polynomial codes over certain finite fields,” Journal of the Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics, vol. 8, no. 2, pp. 300–304, 1960.
- S. Rhea, G. Wells, P. Eaton et al., “Maintenance-free global data storage,” IEEE Internet Computing, vol. 5, no. 5, pp. 40–49, 2001.
- A. G. Dimakis, K. Ramchandran, Y. Wu, and C. Suh, “A survey on network codes for distributed storage,” Proceedings of the IEEE, vol. 99, no. 3, pp. 476–489, 2011.
- A. G. Dimakis, P. B. Godfrey, Y. Wu, M. J. Wainwright, and K. Ramchandran, “Network coding for distributed storage systems,” IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, vol. 56, no. 9, pp. 4539–4551, 2010.
- Y. Wu and A. G. Dimakis, “Reducing repair traffic for erasure coding-based storage via interference alignment,” in Proceedings of the IEEE International Symposium on Information Theory (ISIT '09), pp. 2276–2280, Seoul, Republic of Korea, July 2009.
- J. Li, S. Yang, X. Wang, X. Xue, and B. Li, “Tree-structured data regeneration with network coding in distributed storage systems,” in Proceedings of the 17th International Workshop on Quality of Service (IWQoS '09), pp. 1–5, Shanghai, China, July 2009.
- D. Cullina, A. G. Dimakis, and T. Ho, “Searching for minimum storage regenerating codes,” in Proceedings of the Allerton Conference on Control, Computing, and Communication, 2009.
- K. V. Rashmi, N. B. Shah, P. Vijay Kumar, and K. Ramchandran, “Explicit construction of optimal exact regenerating codes for distributed storage,” in Proceedings of the 47th Annual Allerton Conference on Communication, Control, and Computing, pp. 1243–1249, Urbana-Champaign, Ill, USA, October 2009.
- N. B. Shah, K. V. Rashmi, P. V. Kumar, and K. Ramchandran, “Explicit codes minimizing repair bandwidth for distributed storage,” in Proceedings of the IEEE Information Theory Workshop (ITW '10), pp. 1–5, Bangalore, India, January 2010.
- K. V. Rashmi, N. B. Shah, and P. V. Kumar, “Optimal exact-regenerating codes for distributed storage at the MSR and MBR points via a product-matrix construction,” IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, vol. 57, no. 8, pp. 5227–5239, 2011.
- P. R. Beesack, “Improvements of Stirling’s formula by elementary methods,” University of Beograd Publications, Elektrotehničkog fakulteta, Serija: Matematika i Fizika, 1969.