- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 891321, 12 pages
Optimal Convergecast Scheduling Limits for Clustered Industrial Wireless Sensor Networks
Shenyang Institute of Automation, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Shenyang 110016, China
Received 27 July 2012; Revised 12 October 2012; Accepted 14 October 2012
Academic Editor: Hongwei Zhang
Copyright © 2012 Xiaoling Zhang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- A. Willig, “Recent and emerging topics in wireless industrial communications: a selection,” IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics, vol. 4, no. 2, pp. 102–122, 2008.
- HART Communication Foundation, “Wire- lessHARTTM technical data sheet,” May 2009.
- Industrial communication network—Field-bus specifications—WIA-PA communication network and communication profile, http://www.iec.ch/.
- S. Gandham, Y. Zhang, and Q. Huang, “Distributed minimal time convergecast scheduling in wireless sensor networks,” in Proceedings of the 26th IEEE International Conference on Distributed Computing Systems (ICDCS '06), pp. 462–466, Washington, DC, USA, 2006.
- H. Choi, J. Wang, and E. A. Hughes, “Scheduling on sensor hybrid network,” in Proceedings of the 14th International Conference Computer Communications and Networks (ICCCN '05), pp. 503–508, San Diego, Calif, USA, October 2005.
- C. Florens, M. Franceschetti, and R. J. McEliece, “Lower bounds on data collection time in sensory networks,” IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications, vol. 22, no. 6, pp. 1110–1120, 2004.
- B. Yu, J. Li, and Y. Li, “Distributed data aggregation scheduling in wireless sensor networks,” in Proceedings of the 28th IEEE Conference on Computer Communications (INFOCOM '09), pp. 2159–2167, Orlando, Fla, USA, April 2009.
- P. Soldti, On cross-layer design and resource scheduling in wireless networks [Ph.D. thesis], KTH, School of Electrical Engineering, Stockholm, Sweden, 2009.
- P. Soldati, H. Zhang, and M. Johansson, “Deadline-constrained transmission scheduling and data evacuation in wirelesshart networks,” in Proceedings of the European Control Conference (ECC '09), Budapest, Hungary, September 2009.
- W. Shang, P. Wan, and X. Hu, “Approximation algorithm for minimal convergecast time problem in wireless sensor networks,” Wireless Networks, vol. 16, no. 5, pp. 1345–1353, 2010.
- H. Zhang, A. Arora, Y. R. Choi, and M. G. Gouda, “Reliable bursty convergecast in wireless sensor networks,” Computer Communications, vol. 30, no. 13, pp. 2560–2576, 2007.
- X. Liu, H. Zhang, Q. Xiang, X. Che, and X. Ju, “Taming uncertainties in real-time routing for wireless networked sensing and control,” in Proceedings of the 13th ACM International Symposium on Mobile Ad Hoc Networking and Computing (MobiHoc '12), Hilton Head, SC, USA, 2012.
- IEEE SA Standards Board, “Part 15.4: wireless medium access control (MAC) and physical layer (PHY) specification for low- rate wireless personal area networks (LR- WPANs),” Nmuber 802.15.4, 2006.
- SIA 2420, http://www.industrialwireless.cn/03.asp?pd=dl&nclas-sid=628&anclassid=14.