- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 919815, 9 pages
A Point-to-Point Interference Measurement Approach for Large-Scale Wireless Sensor Networks
1College of Computer Science and Technology, Zhejiang University, Hangzhou 310027, China
2Cyrus Tang Center for Sensor Materials and Applications, Zhejiang University, Hangzhou 310027, China
Received 19 March 2012; Revised 15 August 2012; Accepted 3 September 2012
Academic Editor: Tian He
Copyright © 2012 Bo Zeng et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- G. Zhou, T. He, J. A. Stankovic, and T. Abdelzaher, “RID: radio interference detection in wireless sensor networks,” in Proceedings of the 24th Annual Joint Conference of the IEEE Computer and Communications Societies (INFOCOM '05), vol. 2, pp. 891–901, March 2005.
- R. Maheshwari, S. Jain, and S. R. Das, “A measurement study of interference modeling and scheduling in low-power wireless networks,” in Proceedings of the 6th ACM Conference on Embedded Network Sensor Systems (SenSys ’08), pp. 141–154, ACM, New York, NY, USA, 2008.
- P. Guo, T. Jiang, and K. Zhang, “Novel 2-hop coloring algorithm for time-slot assignment of newly deployed sensor nodes without id in wireless sensor and robot networks,” Computer Communications, vol. 35, no. 9, pp. 1125–1131, 2012.
- S. C. Ergen and P. Varaiya, “TDMA scheduling algorithms for wireless sensor networks,” Wireless Networks, vol. 16, no. 4, pp. 985–997, 2010.
- G. Brar, D. M. Blough, and P. Santi, “Computationally efficient scheduling with the physical interference model for throughput improvement in wireless mesh networks,” in Proceedings of the 12th Annual International Conference on Mobile Computing and Networking (MOBICOM '06), pp. 2–13, September 2006.
- P. Djukic and S. Valaee, “Delay aware link scheduling for multi-hop TDMA wireless networks,” IEEE/ACM Transactions on Networking, vol. 17, no. 3, pp. 870–883, 2009.
- J. Huang, S. Liu, G. Xing, H. Zhang, J. Wang, and L. Huang, “Accuracy aware interference modeling and measurement in wireless sensor networks,” in Proceedings of the International Conference on Distributed Computing Systems, pp. 172–181, 2011.
- S. Liu, G. Xing, H. Zhang et al., “Passive interference measurement in Wireless Sensor Networks,” in Proceedings of the 18th IEEE International Conference on Network Protocols (ICNP'10), pp. 52–61, October 2010.
- D. Son, B. Krishnamachari, and J. Heidemann, “Experimental study of concurrent transmission in wireless sensor networks,” in Proceedings of the 4th International Conference on Embedded Networked Sensor Systems (SenSys'06), pp. 237–250, November 2006.
- M. Sha, G. Xing, G. Zhou, S. Liu, and X. Wang, “C-MAC: model-driven concurrent medium access control for wireless sensor networks,” in Proceedings of the 28th IEEE Conference on Computer Communications (INFOCOM '09), pp. 1845–1853, April 2009.
- J.-H. Hauer, V. Handziski, and A. Wolisz, “Experimental study of the impact of wlan interference on ieee 802.15.4 body area networks,” in Wireless Sensor Networks, U. Roedig and C. Sreenan, Eds., vol. 5432 of Lecture Notes in Computer Science, pp. 17–32, Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg, 2009.
- R. M. De Moraes and F. P. De Araújo, “Modeling interference in wireless ad hoc networks,” in Proceedings of the 15th International Symposium on Modeling, Analysis, and Simulation of Computer and Telecommunication Systems (MASCOTS'07), pp. 54–59, October 2007.
- C. Reis, R. Mahajan, M. Rodrig, D. Wetherall, and J. Zahorjan, “Measurement-based models of delivery and interference in static wireless networks,” in ACM Special Interest Group on Data Communication (SIGCOMM '06), pp. 51–62, 2006.
- S. Razak, V. Kolar, and N. B. Abu-Ghazaleh, “Modeling and analysis of two-flow interactions in wireless networks,” Ad Hoc Networks, vol. 8, no. 6, pp. 564–581, 2010.
- R. C. Shah and L. Nachman, “Interference detection and mitigation in IEEE 802.15.4 networks,” in Proceedings of the International Conference on Information Processing in Sensor Networks (IPSN '08), pp. 553–554, April 2008.
- O. Gnawali, R. Fonseca, K. Jamieson, D. Moss, and P. Levis, “Collection tree protocol,” in Proceedings of the 7th ACM Conference on Embedded Networked Sensor Systems (SenSys '09), pp. 1–14, November 2009.
- G. Calinescu, “Computing 2-hop neighborhoods in ad hoc wireless networks,” in Ad-Hoc, Mobile, and Wireless Networks, S. Pierre, M. Barbeau, and E. Kranakis, Eds., vol. 2865 of Lecture Notes in Computer Science, pp. 175–186, Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg, 2003.
- M. Maróti, B. Kusy, G. Simon, and A. Lédeczi, “The flooding time synchronization protocol,” in Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Embedded Networked Sensor Systems (SenSys'04), pp. 39–49, November 2004.
- W. B. Heinzelman, A. P. Chandrakasan, and H. Balakrishnan, “An application-specific protocol architecture for wireless microsensor networks,” IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications, vol. 1, no. 4, pp. 660–670, 2002.
- P. Suriyachai, J. Brown, and U. Roedig, “Time-critical data delivery in wireless sensor networks,” in Distributed Computing in Sensor Systems, R. Rajaraman, T. Moscibroda, A. Dunkels, and A. Scaglione, Eds., vol. 6131 of Lecture Notes in Computer Science, pp. 216–229, Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg, 2010.