- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 920505, 9 pages
An ACOA-AFSA Fusion Routing Algorithm for Underwater Wireless Sensor Network
1Merchant Marine College, Shanghai Maritime University, Shanghai 201306, China
2College of Information Engineering, Shanghai Maritime University, Shanghai 201306, China
Received 10 October 2011; Revised 3 March 2012; Accepted 4 March 2012
Academic Editor: Sabah Mohammed
Copyright © 2012 Huafeng Wu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- Z. Yanhua, Research and Design of Routing Algorithm for Underwater Sensor Network, Ocean University of China, Qingdao, China, 2010.
- Z. Jie, The Study of Routing Protocols for Underwater Sensor Networks, Huazhong University of Science & Technology, Wuhan, China, 2007.
- W. Changying, Z. Jie, W. Yanfeng, and G. Sheng, “Route s optimization and simulation of underwater sensor network VBF protocol,” Periodical of Ocean University of China, no. 6, pp. 1261–1264, 2009.
- S. Guizhi and S. Enfang, “An energy-efficient routing protocol for underwater acoustic sensor networks,” Technical Acoustics, no. 1, pp. 134–136, 2007.
- D. Haibin, Ant Colony Optimization and Its Applications, Sciences Press, Bejing, China, 2006.
- L. Xiaolei, A New Intelligent Optimization Method-Artificial Fish Swarm Algorithm, Zhe Jiang University, Hangzhou, China, 2003.
- W. Lianguo and S. Qiuhong, “Parameters analysis of artificial fish swarm algorithm,” Computer Engineering, no. 24, pp. 169–171, 2010.
- C. Lv, S. Wang, and M. Tan, “Survey on mobile underwater wireless sensor networks,” Kongzhi yu Juece/Control and Decision, vol. 24, no. 6, pp. 801–812, 2009.
- Z. Guo, H. Luo, F. Hong, M. Yang, and L. M. Ni, “Current progress and research issues in underwater sensor networks,” Computer Research and Development, vol. 47, no. 3, pp. 377–389, 2010.
- Y. Xiao, Y. Zhang, J. H. Gibson, G. G. Xie, and H. Chen, “Performance analysis of ALOHA and p-persistent ALOHA for multi-hop underwater acoustic sensor networks,” Cluster Computing, vol. 14, no. 1, pp. 65–80, 2011.
- S. Qiliang and Z. Liping, “ACO-based routing algorithm for wireless sensor network,” Computer Measurement & Control, no. 5, pp. 1253–1256, 2011.
- C. Xuhua, Z. Zhijin, and Y. Xueyi, “Network route reconfiguration based on improved ant algorithm,” Computer Engineering, no. 13, pp. 90–92, 2009.
- Y. Xiangguang, Z. Yongquan, and L. Yongmei, “Hybrid algorithm with artificial fish s warm algorithm and PSO,” Application Research of Computers, no. 6, pp. 2084–2087, 2010.
- G. Mingjia, X. Shibin, L. Kanchao, and L. Yongsheng, “QoS routing algorithm based on combination of modified ant colony algorithm and artif icial fish sw arm algorithm,” Computer Technology and Development, no. 7, pp. 145–148, 2009.
- M. Ayaz and A. Abdullah, “Hop-by-hop dynamic addressing based (H2-DAB) routing protocol for underwater wireless sensor networks,” in International Conference on Information and Multimedia Technology (ICIMT '09), pp. 436–441, December 2009.
- M. C. Domingo and R. Prior, “Design and analysis of a GPS-free routing protocol for underwater wireless sensor networks in deep water,” in International Conference on Sensor Technologies and Applications (SENSORCOMM '07), pp. 215–220, October 2007.
- C. J. Huang, Y. W. Wang, C. F. Lin, Y. T. Chen, H. M. Chen, and H. Y. Shen, “A self-healing clustering algorithm for underwater sensor networks,” Cluster Computing, no. 1, pp. 91–99, 2011.
- J. Chengzhi, Artificial Intelligent Technique, Tsinghua University Press, Bejing, China.
- Z. Huijun, Z. Wei, and T. Shaohua, “Improved ACO-based wireless sensor networks routing,” Application Research of Computers, no. 1, pp. 99–101, 2010.
- F. Yuexi, J. Xinyu, and C. Wenyu, “Wireless sensor network routing protocol based on improved ant colony algorithm,” Chinese Journal of Sensors and Actuators, no. 11, pp. 2461–2464, 2007.
- Z. Jian, H. BenXiong, Z. Fan, and T. Lai'an, “Energy efficient routing protocol applied in underwater sensor networks,” Computer Science, vol. 35, pp. 38–42, 2008.
- X. Hong-Mei, C. Yi-Bao , L. Jia-Guang , and W. Yan-Tao, “The research on the parameters of the ant colony algorithm,” Journal of Shandong University of Technology (Natural Science Edition), no. 1, pp. 7–11, 2008.
- J. Lingyan, Z. Jun, and Z. Shuhong, “The analysis on the parameters of ACOA,” Computer Engineering and Applications, no. 20, pp. 31–36, 2007.
- X. Li, S. L. Fang, and Y. C. Zhang, “The study on clustering algorithm of the underwater acoustic sensor networks,” in 14th International Conference on Mechatronics and Machine Vision in Practice (M2VIP '07), pp. 78–81, December 2007.
- P. Xie, J. H. Cui, and L. Lao, “VBF: vector-based forwarding protocol for underwater sensor networks,” in 5th International IFIP-TC6 Networking Conference, Networking, vol. 3976 of Lecture Notes in Computer Science, pp. 1216–1221, 2006.