- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 931869, 15 pages
An Open Conformance Test System towards the Standardization of Wireless Sensor Networks
1Institute of Information Engineering, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing 100093, China
2Graduate University of Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing 100049, China
3State Key Laboratory of Information Security, Institute of Information Engineering, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing 100093, China
4School of Computer & Communication Engineering, University of Science and Technology Beijing, Beijing 100083, China
Received 15 August 2012; Accepted 14 October 2012
Academic Editor: LiuSheng Huang
Copyright © 2012 Zhonghua Zhao et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- A. Floch, F. Roudaut, A. Sabiguero, and C. Viho, “Some lessons from an experiment using TTCN-3 for the RIPng testing,” in Proceedings of the 17th IFIP TC6/WG 6.1 International Conference on Testing of Communicating Systems (TestCom'05), pp. 318–332, June 2005.
- F. N. Noudem and C. Viho, “Modeling, verifying and testing the mobility management in the mobile IPv6 protocol,” in Proceedings of the 8th International Conference on Telecommunications (ConTEL'05), pp. 619–626, June 2005.
- J. P. Wu, X. H. Chen, and R. B. Hao, “Protocol integrated test system based on formal technology PITS,” Journal of Tsinghua University (Science and Technology), vol. 38, no. S1, pp. 26–29, 1998.
- X. Yin, Z. L. Wang, C. M. Jing, and X. G. Shi, “A TTCN-3-based protocol testing system and its extension,” Science in China Series F, vol. 51, no. 11, pp. 1703–1722, 2008.
- Y. B. Lin, C. F. Liang, K. H. Chen, and H. Y. Liao, “NTP-SIOT: a test tool for advanced mobile services,” IEEE Network, vol. 21, no. 1, pp. 21–26, 2007.
- Y. B. Lin, C. C. Wang, C. H. Lu, and M. R. Hsu, “NTP-PoCT: a conformance test tool for push-to-talk over cellular network,” Wireless Communications and Mobile Computing, vol. 8, no. 5, pp. 673–686, 2008.
- Z. L. Wang, X. Yin, Y. Xiang et al., “TTCN-3 based conformance testing of mobile broadcast business management system in 3G networks,” in Proceedings of the 21st IFIP International Conference on Testing of Communicating Systems and the 9th International Workshop on Formal Approaches to Testing of Software (Testcom/FATES'09), pp. 163–178, November 2009.
- P. Levis, N. Lee, M. Welsh, and D. Culler, “TOSSIM: accurate and scalable simulation of entire TinyOS applications,” in Proceedings of the 1st International Conference on Embedded Networked Sensor Systems (SenSys'03), pp. 126–137, November 2003.
- A. Varga and R. Hornig, “An overview of the OMNeT++ simulation environment,” in Proceedings of the 1st International Conference on Simulation Tools and Techniques for Communications, Networks and Systems (Simutools'08), pp. 1–10, March 2008.
- The Network Testbed, MoteWorks, http://www.xbow.com.
- G. Werner-Allen, P. Swieskowski, and M. Welsh, “MoteLab: a wireless sensor network testbed,” in Proceedings of the 4th International Symposium on Information Processing in Sensor Networks (IPSN'05), pp. 483–488, April 2005.
- X. Kuang and J. Shen, “SNDS: a distributed monitoring and protocol analysis system for wireless sensor network,” in Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Networks Security, Wireless Communications and Trusted Computing (NSWCTC'10), pp. 422–425, April 2010.
- A. Koubaa, S. Chaudhry, O. Gaddour et al., “Z-monitor: monitoring and analyzing IEEE 802.15.4-based wireless sensor networks,” in Proceedings of the 6th IEEE LCN Workshop on Network Measurements (WNM'11), pp. 939–947, October 2011.
- J. J. Xiong, C. H. Edith, Y. F. Zhou, and R. L. Michael, “RealProct: reliable protocol conformance testing with real nodes for wireless sensor networks,” in Proceedings of the 10th International Conference on Trust, Security and Privacy in Computing and Communications (TrustCom'11), pp. 572–581, November 2011.
- J. F. Ma and H. Tian, “The design of the conformance test system for 6LoWPAN protocol stack,” Journal of Telecommunications Network Technology, vol. 57, no. 9, pp. 25–27, 2010.
- F. Song, “IPv6 wireless sensor network protocol test system,” Journal of Telecommunications Network Technology, vol. 59, no. 1, pp. 13–18, 2012.
- X. H. Chen, The Design and Implementation of a Conformance Testing System for 6LoWPAN Protocol Stack, East China Normal University, Shanghai, China, 2006.
- P. Wang, P. P. Wang, and Y. Li, “Research on the conformance test method of isal00. 1la protocol,” Chinese Journal of Scientific Instrument, vol. 31, no. 8, pp. 312–315, 2010.
- J. Grabowski, D. Hogrefe, G. Réthy, I. Schieferdecker, A. Wiles, and C. Willcock, “An introduction to the testing and test control notation (TTCN-3),” Computer Networks, vol. 42, no. 3, pp. 375–403, 2003.
- J. G. Ko, D. H. Stephen, and O. Gnawali, “Evaluating the performance of RPL and 6LoWPAN in tinyos,” in Proceedings of the 10th International Conference on Information Processing in Sensor Networks (IPSN'11), pp. 14–19, April 2011.
- W. Huangfu, L. M. Sun, and J. C. Liu, “A high-accuracy nonintrusive networking testbed for wireless sensor networks,” Eurasip Journal on Wireless Communications and Networking, vol. 2010, Article ID 642531, 2010.
- The Test Development and Execution Environment, TTworkbench, http://www.testingtech.com.