- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 956146, 5 pages
Restrictive Disjoint-Link-Based Bioinspired Routing Protocol for Mobile Ad Hoc Networks
1Grupo de Análisis, Seguridad y Sistemas (GASS), Departamento de Ingeniería del Software e Inteligencia Artificial (DISIA), Facultad de Informática, Universidad Complutense de Madrid (UCM), Despacho 431, Calle Profesor José García Santesmases s/n, Ciudad Universitaria, 28040 Madrid, Spain
2School of Information Science, GVSA and UTAS, 20 Virginia Court, Sandy Bay, Hobart, TAS 7001, Australia
Received 29 September 2012; Accepted 8 October 2012
Academic Editor: Sabah Mohammed
Copyright © 2012 L. J. García Villalba et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- M. Abolhasan, T. Wysocki, and E. Dutkiewicz, “A review of routing protocols for mobile ad hoc networks,” Ad Hoc Networks, vol. 2, no. 1, pp. 1–22, 2004.
- L. J. García Villalba, D. R. Ruperez Cañas, and A. L. Sandoval Orozco, “Bio-inspired routing protocol for mobile ad hoc networks,” IET Communications, vol. 4, no. 18, pp. 2187–2195, 2010.
- F. Ducatelle, Adaptive routing in ad hoc wireless multi-hop networks [Ph.D. thesis], Universitá della Svizzera Italiana, Istituto Dalle Molle di Studi sull'Intelligenza Artificiale, 2007.
- O. Hussein and T. Saadawi, “Ant routing algorithm for mobile ad-hoc networks (ARAMA),” in Proceedings of the 22nd IEEE International Performance, Computing, and Communications Conference, pp. 281–290, New York, NY, USA, April 2003.
- J. S. Baras and H. Mehta, “A probabilistic emergent routing algorithm for mobile ad hoc networks,” in Proceedings of the International Symposium on Modeling and Optimization in Mobile, Ad Hoc, and Wireless Networks, pp. 3–5, INRIA, Sophia-Antipolis, Paris, France, March 2003.
- M. Günes, U. Sorges, and I. Bouazizi, “ARA—the ant-colony based routing algorithm for MANETs,” in Proceedings of the International Workshop on Ad Hoc and Sensor Networks (ICPP '02), 2002.
- L. Liu and G. Feng, “A novel ant colony based QoS-aware Routing algorithm for MANETs,” in Proceedings of the 1st International Conference on Natural Computation (ICNC '05), vol. 3612, pp. 457–466, Springer, Berlin, Germany, August 2005.
- J. Wang, E. Osagie, P. Thulasiraman, and R. K. Thulasiram, “HOPNET: a hybrid ant colony optimization routing algorithm for mobile ad hoc network,” Ad Hoc Networks, vol. 7, no. 4, pp. 690–705, 2009.
- D. Rupérez Cañas, A. L. Sandoval Orozco, L. J. García Villalba, and T.-H. Kim, “A comparison study between AntOR-disjoint node routing and AntOR-disjoint link routing for mobile ad hoc networks,” in Proceedings of the FGIT-MulGraB, vol. 2, pp. 300–304, 2011.
- The NS-3 network simulator, http://www.nsnam.org/.