- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 973713, 10 pages
Automatic Distributing Schemes of Physical Cell Identity for Self-Organizing Networks
Wireless Signal Processing and Network Laboratory, Key Laboratory of Universal Wireless Communications of Ministry of Education, Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications, Beijing 100876, China
Received 3 May 2012; Revised 19 August 2012; Accepted 16 September 2012
Academic Editor: Yiqing Zhou
Copyright © 2012 Yao Wei et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- M. Peng and W. Wang, “Technologies and standards for TD-SCDMA evolutions to IMT-advanced,” IEEE Communications Magazine, vol. 47, no. 12, pp. 50–58, 2009.
- M. Peng, Y. Liu, D. Wei, W. Wang, and H. H. Chen, “Hierarchical cooperative relay based heterogeneous networks,” IEEE Wireless Communications, vol. 18, no. 3, pp. 48–56, 2011.
- H. Akhavan, et al., “Next Generation Mobile Networks—Beyond HSPA EVDO—Whitepaper Tech,” Tech. Rep., NGMN Ltd, 2006, http://www.ngmn.org/.
- Y. Zhou, J. Wang, and M. Sawahashi, “Downlink transmission of broadband OFCDM systems—part I: hybrid detection,” IEEE Transactions on Communications, vol. 53, no. 4, pp. 718–729, 2005.
- H. Zhu and J. Wang, “Chunk-based resource allocation in OFDMA systems—part I: chunk allocation,” IEEE Transactions on Communications, vol. 57, no. 9, pp. 2734–2744, 2009.
- 3GPP TR 36.902, V9.3.1, “Self-configuring and self-optimizing network (SON) use cases and solutions,” December 2011.
- R3-080376, “SON Use Case: Cell Physical ID Automated Configuration,” 3GPP RAN3 \#59, 2008.
- R3-080812, “Configuration of Physical Cell Identity Use Case,” 3GPP RAN3 #59bis, 2008.
- T. Bandh, G. Carle, and H. Sanneck, “Graph coloring based physical-cell-ID assignment for LTE networks,” in Proceedings of the ACM International Wireless Communications and Mobile Computing Conference (IWCMC '09), pp. 116–120, ACM, April 2009.
- H. Xu, X. W. Zhou, and Y. Li, “Model of hypergraph colouring for self-configuration in LTE networks,” in Proceedings of the 4th International Conference on Information Management, Innovation Management and Industrial Engineering (ICIII '11), vol. 1, pp. 393–396, 2011.
- 3GPP TR 36.211, V10.2.0, “Physical Channels and Modulation,” June 2011.
- European Cooperative in the Field of Science and Technical Research EURO-COST231, “Urban transmission loss models for mobile radio in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands,” rev. 2, The Hague, September 1991.
- E. McCune and K. Feher, “Closed-form propagation model combining one or more propagation constant segments,” in Proceedings of the 47th IEEE Vehicular Technology Conference, pp. 1108–1112, May 1997.