- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 101878, 11 pages
Traffic-Aware Data Delivery Scheme for Urban Vehicular Sensor Networks
School of Computer Science and Engineering, University of Electronic Science and Technology of China, Chengdu, Sichuan 611731, China
Received 9 November 2012; Accepted 18 December 2012
Academic Editor: Ming Liu
Copyright © 2013 Chunmei Ma and Nianbo Liu. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- T. ElBatt, S. K. Goel, G. Holland, H. Krishnan, and J. Parikh, “Cooperative collision warning using dedicated short range wireless communications,” in Proceedings of the 3rd ACM International Workshop on Vehicular Ad Hoc Networks (VANET '06), pp. 1–9, September 2006.
- C. L. Robinson, L. Caminiti, D. Caveney, and K. Laberteaux, “Efficient coordination and transmission of data for cooperative vehicular safety applications,” in Proceedings of the 3rd ACM International Workshop on Vehicular Ad Hoc Networks (VANET '06), pp. 10–19, September 2006.
- L. E. Cordova-Lopez, A. Mason, J. D. Cullen, A. Shaw, and A. I. Al-Shamma'A, “Online vehicle and atmospheric pollution monitoring using GIS and wireless sensor networks,” Journal of Physics: Conference Series, vol. 76, no. 1, Article ID 012019, 2007.
- J. Zhao, “VADD: vehicle-assisted data delivery in vehicular adhoc networks,” in Proceedings of the 25th IEEE International Conference on Computer Communications, pp. 1–12, 2006.
- Q. Yang, “Connectivity aware routing in vehicular networks,” in Proceedings of the IEEE Wireless Communications and Networking Conference (WCNC '08), pp. 2218–2223, Piscataway, NJ, USA, 2008.
- M. Jerbi, S. M. Senouci, T. Rasheed, and Y. Ghamri-Doudane, “Towards efficient geographic routing in urban vehicular networks,” IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, vol. 58, no. 9, pp. 5048–5059, 2009.
- N. Wisitpongphan, F. Bai, P. Mudalige, V. Sadekar, and O. Tonguz, “Routing in sparse vehicular ad hoc wireless networks,” IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications, vol. 25, no. 8, pp. 1538–1556, 2007.
- G. Pei, M. Gerla, and T.-W. Chen, “Fisheye state routing: a routing scheme for ad hoc wireless networks, Communications,” in Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Communications (ICC '00), vol. 1, pp. 70–74, New Orleans, La, USA, 2000.
- C. Perkins, E. Belding-Royer, and S. Das, “Ad Hoc on-demand distance vector (AODV) routing,” in RFC 3561, Network Working Group, 2003.
- Z. J. Haas, “The zone routing protocol (ZRP) for ad hoc networks,” in Internet Draft, 1997.
- B. Karp and H. T. Kung, “GPSR: greedy perimeter stateless routing for wireless networks,” in Proceedings of the 6th Annual International Conference on Mobile Computing and Networking (MOBICOM '00), pp. 243–254, August 2000.
- C. Lochert, M. Mauve, H. Fler, and H. Hartenstein, “A routing strategy for vehicular ad hoc networks in city environments,” in Proceedings of the IEEE Intelligent Vehicles Symposium, pp. 156–161, June 2003.
- B. C. Seet, G. Liu, B.-S. Lee, C.-H. Foh, K.-J. Wong, and K. K. Lee, “A-STAR: a mobile Ad Hoc routing strategy for metropolis vehicular communications,” in Mobile and Wireless Communications, vol. 3042, pp. 989–999, 2004.
- L. D. Chou, J. Y. Yang, Y. C. Hsieh, D. C. Chang, and C. F. Tung, “ACAR: adaptive connectivity aware routing for vehicular Ad Hoc networks in city scenarios,” Mobile Networks and Applications, vol. 15, no. 1, pp. 36–60, 2010.
- L.-D. Chou, J.-Y. Yang, Y.-C. Hsieh, D.-C. Chang, and C.-F. Tung, “Intersection-based routing protocol for VANETs,” in Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Ubiquitous and Future Networks (ICUFN '10), pp. 105–124, June 2010.
- C. Song, M. Liu, Y. Wen, G. Chen, and J. Cao, “Towards the trafic hole problem in VANETs,” in Proceedings of the 9th ACM International Workshop on Vehicular Inter-Networking, Systems, and Applications, pp. 139–140, 2012.
- J. Harri, F. Filali, C. Bonnet, and M. Fiore, “VanetMobiSim: generating realistic mobility patterns for VANETs,” in Proceedings of the 3rd International Workshop on Vehicular ad hoc Networks (VANET '06), pp. 96–97, 2006.
- C. Lochert, M. Mauve, H. Fubler, and H. Hartenstein, “Geographic routing in city scenarios,” ACM SIGMOBILE Mobile Computing and Communications Review, vol. 9, no. 1, pp. 69–72, 2005.