- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 107024, 9 pages
BRS-Based Robust Secure Localization Algorithm for Wireless Sensor Networks
School of Instrumentation Science and Optoelectronics Engineering, Beijing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics (Beihang University), Beijing 100191, China
Received 6 October 2012; Revised 23 January 2013; Accepted 5 February 2013
Academic Editor: Sunho Lim
Copyright © 2013 Ning Yu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- J. Albowicz, A. Chen, and L. Zhang, “Recursive position estimation in sensor networks,” in Proceedings of the 9th International Conference on Network Protocols, pp. 35–41, 2001.
- H. A. Oliveira, E. F. Nakamura, A. A. F. Loureiro, and A. Boukerche, “Directed position estimation: a recursive localization approach for wireless sensor networks,” in Proceedings of the 14th IEEE International Conference on Computer Communications and Networks, pp. 557–562, San Diego, Calif, USA, 2005.
- T. He, C. Huang, B. M. Blum, J. A. Stankovic, and T. Abdelzaher, “Range-free localization schemes for large scale sensor networks,” in Proceedings of the 9th Annual International Conference Mobile Computing and Networking (MobiCom '03), pp. 81–95, ACM Press, San Diego, Calif, USA, 2003.
- M. L. Sichitiu and V. Ramadurai, “Localization of wireless sensor networks with a mobile beacon,” in Proceedings of the 1st IEEE International Conference on Mobile Ad-Hoc and Sensor Systems, pp. 174–183, Fort Lauderdale, Fla, USA, October 2004.
- X. L. Guo, R. J. Feng, Y. F. Wu, and J. W. Wan, “Grid-Scan-Based multi-hop Localization algorithm for wireless sensor networks,” in Proceedings of IEEE Sensors Conference, pp. 668–672, Waikoloa, Hawaii, USA, 2010.
- D. Niculescu and B. Nath, “DV based positioning in ad hoc networks,” Telecommunication Systems, vol. 22, pp. 267–280, 2003.
- K. Yu, Y. J. Guo, and M. Hedley, “TOA-based distributed localisation with unknown internal delays and clock frequency offsets in wireless sensor networks,” IET Signal Processing, vol. 3, no. 2, pp. 106–118, 2009.
- J. Wan, N. Yu, R. Feng, Y. Wu, and C. Su, “Localization refinement for wireless sensor networks,” Computer Communications, vol. 32, pp. 1515–1524, 2009.
- H. Lim and J. C. Hou, “Localization for anisotropic sensor networks,” in Proceedings of 24th Annual Joint Conference of the IEEE Computer and Communications Societies, vol. 1, pp. 138–149, 2005.
- J. W. Wan, X. L. Guo, N. Yu, Y. F. Wu, and R. J. Feng, “Multi-hop localization algorithm based on grid-scanning for wireless sensor networks,” Sensors, vol. 11, no. 4, pp. 3908–3938, 2011.
- Y. Shang, H. Shi, and A. A. Ahmed, “Performance study of localization methods for ad-hoc sensor networks,” in Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Mobile Ad-Hoc and Sensor Systems, pp. 184–193, October 2004.
- S. Y. Wong, J. G. Lim, S. V. Rao, and W. K. G. Seah, “Multihop localization with density and path length awareness in non-uniform wireless sensor networks,” in Proceedings of the IEEE 61st Vehicular Technology Conference, vol. 4, pp. 2551–2555, Stockholm, Sweden, June 2005.
- Q. J. Xiao, B. Xiao, J. N. Cao, and J. P. Wang, “Multihop range free localization in anisotropic wireless sensor networks: a pattern-driven scheme,” IEEE Transactions On Mobile Computing, vol. 9, no. 11, pp. 1592–1607, 2010.
- J. Hwang, T. He, and Y. Kim, “Detecting phantom nodes in wireless sensor networks,” in Proceedings of the 26th IEEE International Conference on Computer Communications (INFOCOM '07), pp. 2391–2395, May 2007.
- R. J. Feng, X. L. Guo, N. Yu, and J. W. Wan, “Robust multihop localization for wireless sensor networks with unreliable beacons,” International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks, vol. 2012, Article ID 972101, 13 pages, 2012.
- H. L. Chen, W. Lou, and Z. Wang, “A novel secure localization approach in wireless sensor networks,” Eurasip Journal on Wireless Communications and Networking, vol. 2010, article 12, 2010.
- J. G. Alfaro, M. Barbea, and E. Kranakis, “Secure localization of nodes in wireless sensor networks with limited number of truth tellers,” in Proceedings of the 7th Annual Communication Networks and Services Research Conference (CNSR '09), pp. 86–93, May 2009.
- D. Liu, P. Ning, A. Liu, C. Wang, and W. K. Du, “Attack-resistant location estimation in sensor networks,” in Proceedings of the 4th International Symposium on Information Processing in Sensor Networks (IPSN ’05), vol. 11, no. 4, pp. 99–106, 2005.
- W. T. Zhu, Y. Xiang, J. Y. Zhou, R. H. Deng, and F. Bao, “Secure localization with attack detection in wireless sensor networks,” International Journal of Information Security, vol. 10, no. 3, pp. 155–171, 2011.
- D. Liu, P. Ning, and W. L. Du, “Detecting malicious beacons for secure localization discovery in wireless sensor networks,” in Proceedings of the 25th IEEE International Conference on Distributed Computing Systems (ICDCS '05), pp. 609–619, 2005.
- X. Li, B. Hua, Y. Shang, Y. Guo, and L. H. Yue, “Bilateration: an attack-resistant localization algorithm of wireless sensor network,” in Embedded and Ubiquitous Computing, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, pp. 321–332, 2007.
- A. Jsang and R. Ismail, “The beta reputation system,” in Proceedings of the 15th Bled Electronic Commerce Conference, pp. 41–55, 2002.
- G. E. Andrews, R. Askey, and R. J. Roy, Special Functions, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, UK, 2001.