- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 217180, 7 pages
Fast Endmember Extraction for Massive Hyperspectral Sensor Data on GPUs
1School of Computer Science and Engineering, Nanjing University of Science and Technology, Nanjing 210094, China
2Lianyungang Research Institute of NJUST, Lianyungang 222006, China
3Jiangsu Key Lab of Spectral Imaging and Intelligent Sensing, Nanjing 210094, China
Received 14 July 2013; Accepted 12 September 2013
Academic Editor: Zhijie Han
Copyright © 2013 Zebin Wu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- P. Lamborn and P. J. Williams, “Data fusion cm a distributed heterogeneous sensor network,” in Proceedings of the International Society for Optical Engineering (SPIE '06), April 2006.
- R. M. Cavalli, L. Fusilli, S. Pascucci, S. Pignatti, and F. Santini, “Hyperspectral sensor data capability for retrieving complex urban land cover in comparison with multispectral data: venice city case study,” Sensors, vol. 8, no. 5, pp. 3299–3320, 2008.
- J. M. Bioucas-Dias, A. Plaza, N. Dobigeon, M. Parente, et al., “Hyperspectral unmixing overview: geometrical, statistical, and sparse regression-based approaches,” IEEE Journal of Selected Topics in Applied Earth Observations and Remote Sensing, vol. 5, no. 2, pp. 354–3379, 2012.
- M. E. Winter, “N-FINDR: an algorithm for fast autonomous spectral endmember determination in hyperspectral data,” in Proceedings of the Imaging Spectrometry V (SPIE '99), M. R. Descour and S. S. Shen, Eds., vol. 3753, pp. 266–275, 1999.
- S. Sanchez, R. Ramalho, L. Sousa, and A. Plaza, “Real-time implementation of remotely sensed hyperspectral image unmixing on GPUs,” Journal of Real-Time Image Processing, 2012.
- A. Barberis, G. Danese, F. Leporati, A. Plaza, and E. Torti, “Real-time implementation of the vertex component analysis algorithm on GPUs,” IEEE Geoscience and Remote Sensing Letters, vol. 10, no. 2, pp. 251–255, 2013.
- C. A. Lee, S. D. Gasster, A. Plaza, C.-I. Chang, and B. Huang, “Recent developments in high performance computing for remote sensing: a review,” IEEE Journal of Selected Topics in Applied Earth Observations and Remote Sensing, vol. 4, no. 3, pp. 508–527, 2011.
- A. Plaza, Q. Du, Y.-L. Chang, and R. L. King, “High performance computing for hyperspectral remote sensing,” IEEE Journal of Selected Topics in Applied Earth Observations and Remote Sensing, vol. 4, no. 3, pp. 528–544, 2011.
- X. Wu, B. Huang, A. Plaza, Y. Li, and C. Wu, “Real-time implementation of the pixel purity index algorithm for endmember identification on GPUs,” IEEE Geoscience and Remote Sensing Letters. In press.
- A. Plaza, J. Plaza, and S. Sánchez, “Parallel implementation of endmember extraction algorithms using nvidia graphical processing units,” in Proceedings of the IEEE International Geoscience and Remote Sensing Symposium (IGARSS '09), vol. 5, pp. V208–V211, July 2009.
- W. Luo, “Parallel implementation of N-FINDR algorithm for hyperspectral imagery on hybrid multiple-core CPU and GPU parallel platform,” in Proceedings of the Remote Sensing Image Processing, Geographic Information Systems, and Other Applications (SPIE '11), November 2011.
- S. Sánchez, G. Martín, and A. Plaza, “Parallel implementation of the N-FINDR endmember extraction algorithm on commodity graphics processing units,” in Proceedings of the 30th IEEE International Geoscience and Remote Sensing Symposium (GARSS '10), pp. 955–958, July 2010.
- M. ElMaghrbay, R. Ammar, and S. Rajasekaran, “Fast GPU algorithms for endmenber extraction from hyperspectral images,” in Proceedings of the 2012 IEEE Symposium on Computers and Communications (ISCC ’12), pp. 631–636, Cappadocia, 2012.
- C.-I. Chang and Q. Du, “Estimation of number of spectrally distinct signal sources in hyperspectral imagery,” IEEE Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing, vol. 42, no. 3, pp. 608–619, 2004.
- NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory, Free AVIRIS Standard Data Products, 2013, http://aviris.jpl.nasa.gov/data/.
- U.S. Geological Survey, USGS Digital Spectral Library, 2013, http://speclab.cr.usgs.gov/spectral-lib.html.