- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 247306, 7 pages
Indoor Pedestrian Positioning Tracking Algorithm with Sparse Anchor Nodes
School of Computer Science and Technology, China University of Mining and Technology, Xuzhou, Jiangsu 221116, China
Received 7 June 2013; Accepted 28 June 2013
Academic Editor: Shuai Li
Copyright © 2013 Zhou Yong et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- P. Qiu, J. Zhang, and J. Zeng, “Study on the mobile LBS development model,” in Proceedings of the International Conference on Computer Science and Service System, pp. 1070–1074, Nanjing, China, August 2012.
- K. Al Nuaimi and H. Kamel, “A survey of indoor positioning systems and algorithms,” in Proceedings of the International Conference on Innovations in Information Technology (IIT '11), pp. 185–190, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, April 2011.
- Y. Jin, M. Motani, W. S. Soh, and J. Zhang, “SparseTrack: enhancing indoor pedestrian tracking with sparse infrastructure support,” in Proceedings of the IEEE INFOCOM 2010, pp. 1–9, San Diego, Calif, USA, March 2010.
- B. H. Wellenhoff, H. Lichtenegger, and J. Collins, Global Positions System: Theory and Practice, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 4th edition, 1997.
- N. B. Priyantha, A. Chakraborty, and H. Balakrishnan, “Cricket location-support system,” in Proceedings of the 6th Annual International Conference on Mobile Computing and Networking (MOBICOM '00), pp. 32–43, August 2000.
- D. Niculescu and B. Nath, “Ad hoc positioning system (APS) using AOA,” in Proceedings of the 22nd Annual Joint Conference on the IEEE Computer and Communications Societies, vol. 3, pp. 1734–1743, San Francisco, Calif, USA, April 2003.
- G. Gracioli, A. A. Fröhlich, R. P. Pires, and L. F. Wanner, “Evaluation of an rssi-based location algorithm for wireless sensor networks,” IEEE Latin America Transactions, vol. 9, no. 1, pp. 830–835, 2011.
- A. K. M. M. Hossain, Y. Jin, W. S. Soh, and H. N. Van, “SSD: a robust RF location fingerprint addressing mobile devices' heterogeneity,” IEEE Transactions on Mobile Computing, vol. 12, no. 1, pp. 65–77, 2013.
- J. M. del Rincón, D. Makris, C. O. Uruñuela, and J. C. Nebel, “Tracking human position and lower body parts using Kalman and particle filters constrained by human biomechanics,” IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics B, vol. 41, no. 1, pp. 26–37, 2011.
- A. H. Alasiry and S. Ohyama, “Range-based localization with area verification for sparse distributed wireless sensor networks,” in Proceedings of the International Conference on Advanced Computer Science and Information Systems, pp. 43–46, Depok, Republic of Indonesia, 2012.
- J. Luo and Q. Zhang, “Relative distance based localization for mobile sensor networks,” in Proceedings of the IEEE Global Telecommunications Conference (GLOBECOM '07), pp. 1076–1080, Washington, DC, USA, November 2007.
- D. Anzai and S. Hara, “Does particle filter really outperform low pass filter in indoor target tracking?” in Proceedings of the IEEE 21st International Symposium on Personal Indoor and Mobile Radio Communications (PIMRC '10), pp. 882–886, Instanbul, Turkey, September 2010.
- H. Shin and H. Cha, “Wi-Fi fingerprint-based topological map building for indoor user tracking,” in Proceedings of the 16th IEEE International Conference on Embedded and Real-Time Computing Systems and Applications (RTCSA '10), pp. 105–113, Macau, China, August 2010.