- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 256852, 9 pages
An Efficient Data Aggregation Protocol Concentrated on Data Integrity in Wireless Sensor Networks
Beijing Engineering Research Center of Massive Language Information Processing and Cloud Computing Application, School of Computer Science and Technology, Beijing Institute of Technology, Beijing 100081, China
Received 5 March 2013; Accepted 30 April 2013
Academic Editor: Yulong Shen
Copyright © 2013 Liehuang Zhu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- J. Yick, B. Mukherjee, and D. Ghosal, “Wireless sensor network survey,” Computer Networks, vol. 52, no. 12, pp. 2292–2330, 2008.
- K. Akkaya, M. Demirbas, and R. S. Aygun, “The impact of data aggregation on the performance of wireless sensor networks,” Wireless Communications and Mobile Computing, vol. 8, no. 2, pp. 171–193, 2008.
- L. Hu and D. Evans, “Secure aggregation for wireless networks,” in Proceedings of the Workshop on Security and Assurance in Ad Hoc Networks, Orlando, Fla, USA, January 2003.
- B. Przydatek, D. Song, and A. Perrig, “SIA: Secure information aggregation in sensor networks,” in Proceedings of the 1st International Conference on Embedded Networked Sensor Systems (SenSys '03), pp. 255–265, November 2003.
- W. He, X. Liu, H. Nguyen, K. Nahrstedt, and T. Abdelzaher, “Pda: privacy-preserving data aggregation in wireless sensor networks,” in Proceedings of the 26th IEEE International Conference on Computer Communications (INFOCOM ’07), pp. 2045–2053, 2007.
- T. Feng, C. Wang, W. Zhang, and L. Ruan, “Confidentiality protection for distributed sensor data aggregation,” in Proceedings of the 27th IEEE Communications Society Conference on Computer Communications (INFOCOM '07), pp. 475–483, April 2007.
- J. Shi, R. Zhang, Y. Liu, and Y. Zhang, “PriSense: privacy-preserving data aggregation in people-centric urban sensing systems,” in Proceedings of the 29th IEEE International Conference on Computer Communications (INFOCOM '10), pp. 758–766, IEEE, March 2010.
- J. Katz and A. Y. Lindell, “Aggregate message authentication codes. Topics in cryptology,” in Proceedings of the Cryptographers' Track at the RSA Conference (CT-RSA '08), Lecture Notes in Computer Science, pp. 155–169, Springer, 2008.
- J. Albath and S. Madria, “Secure hierarchical data aggregation in wireless sensor networks,” in Proceedings of the IEEE Wireless Communications and Networking Conference (WCNC '09), pp. 1–6, April 2009.
- A. Liu and P. Ning, “TinyECC: a configurable library for elliptic curve cryptography in wireless sensor networks,” in Proceedings of the International Conference on Information Processing in Sensor Networks (IPSN '08), pp. 245–256, April 2008.
- H. Chan, A. Perrig, and D. Song, “Secure hierarchical in-network aggregation in sensor networks,” in Proceedings of the 13th ACM Conference on Computer and Communications Security (CCS '06), pp. 278–287, ACM Press, Alexandria, Va, USA, November 2006.
- K. B. Frikken and J. A. Dougherty, “An efficient integrity-preserving scheme for hierarchical sensor aggregation,” in Proceedings of the 1st ACM Conference on Wireless Network Security (WiSec '08), pp. 68–76, ACM Press, Alexandria, Va, USA, April 2008.
- Y. Yang, X. Wang, S. Zhu, and G. Cao, “SDAP: a Secure hop-by-hop Data Aggregation Protocol for sensor networks,” in Proceedings of the 7th ACM International Symposium on Mobile Ad Hoc Networking and Computing (MOBIHOC '06), pp. 356–367, ACM Press, Florence, Italy, May 2006.
- C. Castelluccia, A. C. F. Chan, E. Mykletun, and G. Tsudik, “Efficient and provably secure aggregation of encrypted data in wireless sensor networks,” ACM Transactions on Sensor Networks, vol. 5, no. 3, pp. 1–36, 2009.
- W. Du, J. Deng, Y. S. Han, and P. K. Varshney, “A witness-based approach for data fusion assurance in wireless sensor networks,” in Proceedings of the Global Telecommunications Conference (GLOBECOM '03), vol. 3, pp. 1435–1439, IEEE, December 2003.
- O. Eikemeier, M. Fischlin, J.-F. Götzmann et al., “History-free aggregate message authentication codes,” in Proceedings of the 7th International Conference on Security and Cryptography for Networks, vol. 6280 of Lecture Notes in Computer Science, pp. 309–328, Amalfi, Italy, 2010.
- J. Girao, D. Westhoff, and M. Schneider, “CDA: concealed data aggregation in wireless sensor networks,” in Proceedings of the ACM Workshop on Wireless Security (WiSe '04), ACM Press, Philadelphia, Pa, USA, 2004.
- C. Castelluccia, E. Mykletun, and G. Tsudik, “Efficient aggregation of encrypted data in wireless sensor networks,” in Proceedings of the 2nd Annual International Conference on Mobile and Ubiquitous Systems -Networking and Services (MobiQuitous '05), pp. 109–117, IEEE Computer Society, San Diego, Calif, USA, July 2005.
- H. Çam, S. Özdemir, P. Nair, D. Muthuavinashiappan, and H. Ozgur Sanli, “Energy-efficient secure pattern based data aggregation for wireless sensor networks,” Computer Communications, vol. 29, no. 4, pp. 446–455, 2006.
- S. Madden, M. J. Franklin, J. M. Hellerstein, and W. Hong, “TAG: a tiny aggregation service for ad-hoc sensor networks,” SIGOPS Operating Systems Review, vol. 36, pp. 131–146, 2002.