- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 372982, 8 pages
Power Load Distribution for Wireless Sensor and Actuator Networks in Smart Grid Buildings
Department of Computer Science and Statistics, Jeju National University,
Received 22 October 2012; Accepted 24 December 2012
Academic Editor: Jiman Hong
Copyright © 2013 Junghoon Lee and Gyung-Leen Park. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- V. C. Gungor, B. Lu, and G. P. Hancke, “Opportunities and challenges of wireless sensor networks in smart grid,” IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, vol. 57, no. 10, pp. 3557–3564, 2010.
- D. Gislason, ZIGBEE Wireless Networking, Newnes, Melbourne, Australia, 2008.
- Z. M. Fadlullah, M. M. Fouda, N. Kato, A. Takeuchi, N. Iwasaki, and Y. Nozaki, “Toward intelligent machine-to-machine communications in smart grid,” IEEE Communications Magazine, vol. 49, no. 4, pp. 60–65, 2011.
- S. Bu, R. Yu, Y. Cai, and X. Liu, “When the smart grid meets energy-efficient communications: green wireless cellular networks powered by the smart grid,” IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications, vol. 11, no. 8, pp. 3014–3024, 2012.
- M. Erol-Kantarci and H. T. Mouftah, “Wireless sensor networks for cost-efficient residential energy management in the smart grid,” IEEE Transactions on Smart Grid, vol. 2, no. 2, pp. 314–325, 2011.
- H. Doukas, K. D. Patlitzianas, K. Iatropoulos, and J. Psarras, “Intelligent building energy management system using rule sets,” Building and Environment, vol. 42, no. 10, pp. 3562–3569, 2007.
- R. H. Katz, D. E. Culler, S. Sanders et al., “An information-centric energy infrastructure: the Berkeley view,” Sustainable Computing: Informatics and Systems, vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 7–22, 2011.
- S. Shao, T. Zhang, M. Pipattanasomporn, and S. Rahman, “Impact of TOU rates on distribution load shapes in a smart grid with PHEV penetration,” in Proceedings of the IEEE PES Transmission and Distribution Conference and Exposition, April 2010.
- T. Facchinetti, E. Bibi, and M. Bertogna, “Reducing the peak power through real-time scheduling techniques in cyber-physical energy systems,” in Proceedings of the 1st International Workshop on Energy Aware Design and Analysis of Cyber Physical Systems, 2010.
- S. Sivanandam and S. Deepa, Introduction to Genetic Algorithms, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 2008.
- X. Cao, J. Chen, Y. Xiao, and Y. Sun, “Building-environment control with wireless sensor and actuator networks: centralized versus distributed,” IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, vol. 57, no. 11, pp. 3596–3605, 2010.
- J. Taneja, D. Culler, and P. Dutta, “Towards cooperative grids: sensor/actuator networks for renewables integration,” in Proceedings of the 1st IEEE International Conference on Smart Grid Communications, pp. 531–536, October 2010.
- J. Lee, H. Kim, G. Park, and H. Jeon, “Genetic algorithm-based charging task scheduler for electric vehicles in smart transportation,” in Intelligent Information and Database Systems, vol. 7196 of Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence, pp. 208–217, Springer, 2012.
- J. Lee, H. Kim, G. Park, and M. Kang, “Energy consumption scheduler for demand response systems in the smart grid,” Journal of Information Science and Engineering, vol. 28, pp. 955–969, 2012.
- J. Lee and G. Park, “Dual battery management for renewable energy integration in EV charging stations,” NeuroComputing. In press.