- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 457325, 11 pages
SP2DAS: Self-certified PKC-Based Privacy-Preserving Data Aggregation Scheme in Smart Grid
1College of Science, North China University of Technology, Beijing 100144, China
2Department of Mathematics, Handan College, Handan, Hebei 056005, China
Received 2 August 2012; Accepted 10 October 2012
Academic Editor: Shuai Li
Copyright © 2013 Jianhong Zhang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- S. M. Amin and B. F. Wollenberg, “Toward a smart grid,” IEEE Power and Energy Magazine, vol. 3, no. 5, pp. 34–41, 2005.
- C. Cuijpers and B. J. Koops, Het Wetsvoorstel, Slimme Meters: Een Privacytoets op Basis van art. 8 Evrm, Tilburg University, Tilburg, The Netherlands, 2008.
- U.S. National Institute for Standards and Technology (NIST), “The smart grid interoperability panel cyber security working group: smart grid cybersecurity strategy and requirements,” http://csrc.nist.gov/publications/nistir/ir7628/nistir-7628_vol2.pdf.
- P. Paillier, “Public-key cryptosystems based on composite degree residuosity classes,” in Proceedings of the 17th international conference on Theory and application of cryptographic techniques (EURO-CRYPT'99), pp. 223–238, 1999.
- C. Castelluccia, E. Mykletun, and G. Tsudik, “Efficient aggregation of encrypted data in wireless sensor networks,” in Proceedings of the 2nd Annual International Conference on Mobile and Ubiquitous Systems-Networking and Services (MobiQuitous'05), pp. 109–117, July 2005.
- D. Westhoff, J. Girao, and M. Acharya, “Concealed data aggregation for reverse multicast traffic in sensor networks: encryption, key distribution, and routing adaptation,” IEEE Transactions on Mobile Computing, vol. 5, no. 10, pp. 1417–1431, 2006.
- J. Shi, R. Zhang, Y. Liu, and Y. Zhang, “Prisense: privacy-preserving data aggregation in people-centric urban sensing systems,” in Proceedings of the International Conference on Computer Communications (IEEE INFOCOM '10), pp. 758–766, March 2010.
- R. Lu, X. Liang, X. Li, X. Lin, and X. Shen, “EPPA: an efficient and privacy-preserving aggregation scheme for secure smart grid communications,” IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems, vol. 23, no. 9, pp. 1621–1631, 2012.
- “MSP430 for utility metering applications,” http://focus.ti.com/mcu/docs/mcuorphan.tsp?contentId=31498.
- G. Marc, “Self-certifed public key,” in Advances in Cryptology—EUROCRYPT '91, vol. 547 of Lecture Notes in Computer Science, pp. 490–497, 1991.
- D. Boneh, B. Lynn, and H. Shacham, “Short signatures from the weil pairing,” in Proceedings of Asiacrypt 2001, vol. 2248 of Lecture Notes in Computer Science, pp. 514–532, Springer, 2001.
- B. Lynn, “On the implementation of pairing-based cryptogra-phy,” http://crypto.stanford.edu/pbc/thesis.html.
- C. T. Li, M. S. Hwang, and Y. P. Chu, “Further improvement on a novel privacy preserving authentication and access control scheme for pervasive computing environments,” Computer Communications, vol. 31, no. 18, pp. 4255–4258, 2008.
- “Multiprecision integer and rational arithmetic c/c++ library,” http://www.shamus.ie/.