- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 469076, 10 pages
A PEFKS- and CP-ABE-Based Distributed Security Scheme in Interest-Centric Opportunistic Networks
1Institute of Computing Technology, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing 100190, China
2University of Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing 100049, China
3School of Computer Science & Technology, Beijing Institute of Technology, Beijing 100081, China
Received 26 December 2012; Accepted 16 March 2013
Academic Editor: Hongsong Zhu
Copyright © 2013 Fei Wang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- A. Shikfa, M. Önen, and R. Molva, “Privacy and confidentiality in context-based and epidemic forwarding,” Computer Communications, vol. 33, no. 13, pp. 1493–1504, 2010.
- P. Hui, A. Chaintreau, R. Gass, J. Scott, J. Crowcroft, and C. Diot, “Pocket switched networking: challenges, feasibility and implementation issues,” Lecture Notes in Computer Science, vol. 3854, pp. 1–12, 2006.
- L. Lilien, Z. Kamal, V. Bhuse, and A. Gupta, “Opportunistic networks: the concept and research challenges in privacy and security,” in Proceedings of the NSF International Workshop on Research Challenges in Security and Privacy for Mobile and Wireless Networks, 2006.
- H. A. Nguyen, S. Giordano, and A. Puiatti, “Probabilistic routing protocol for intermittently connected mobile ad hoc network* (PROPICMAN),” in Proceedings of the IEEE International Symposium on a World of Wireless, Mobile and Multimedia Networks (WOWMOM '07), pp. 1–6, Espoo, Finland, June 2007.
- S. Symington, S. Farrell, H. Weiss, and P. Lovel, Bundle Security Protocol Specification Draft-Irtf-Dtnrg-Bundle-Security-19, 2011.
- A. Shikfa, M. Önen, and R. Molva, “Privacy in content-based opportunistic networks,” in Proceedings of the International Conference on Advanced Information Networking and Applications Workshops (WAINA '09), pp. 832–837, Bradford, UK, May 2009.
- N. Li and S. K. Das, “A trust-based framework for data forwarding in opportunistic networks,” Ad Hoc Networks, 2011.
- M. Shin, C. Cornelius, D. Peebles, A. Kapadia, D. Kotz, and N. Triandopoulos, “AnonySense: a system for anonymous opportunistic sensing,” Pervasive and Mobile Computing, vol. 7, no. 1, pp. 16–30, 2011.
- D. Boneh, G. D. Crescenzo, R. Ostrovsky, and G. Persiano, “Public key encryption with keyword search,” Lecture Notes in Computer Science, vol. 3027, pp. 506–522, 2004.
- S. Ji, G. Li, C. Li, and J. Feng, “Efficient interactive fuzzy keyword search,” in Proceedings of the 18th International Conference on World Wide Web, Madrid, Spain, 2009.
- J. Li, Q. Wang, C. Wang, N. Cao, K. Ren, and W. Lou, “Fuzzy keyword search over encrypted data in cloud computing,” in Proceedings of the IEEE (INFOCOM '10), pp. 1–5, San Diego, Calif, USA, March 2010.
- E. S. Ristad and P. N. yianilos, “Learning string-edit distance,” IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, vol. 20, no. 5, pp. 522–532, 1998.
- L. Chang, Z. Liehuang, L. Longyijia, and T. Yuran, “Fuzzy keyword search on encrypted cloud storage data with small index,” in Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Cloud Computing and Intelligence Systems (CCIS '11), pp. 269–273, 2011.
- A. Shamir, “Identity-based cryptosystems and signature schemes,” in Advances in Cryptology, G. Blakley and D. Chaum, Eds., vol. 196, pp. 47–53, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 1985.
- D. Boneh and M. Franklin, “Identity-based encryption from the weil pairing,” in Proceedings of the Advances in Cryptology (CRYPTO'01), J. Kilian, Ed., vol. 2139, pp. 213–229, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 2001.
- A. Sahai and B. Waters, “Fuzzy identity-based encryption,” in Proceedings of the 24th Annual International Conference on the Theory and Applications of Cryptographic Techniques: Advances in Cryptology (EUROCRYPT '05), pp. 457–473, May 2005.
- J. S. Su, D. Cao, X. F. Wang, Y. P. Sun, and Q. L. Hu, “Attribute-based encryption schemes,” Journal of Software, vol. 22, pp. 1299–1315, 2011.
- V. Goyal, O. Pandey, A. Sahai, and B. Waters, “Attribute-based encryption for fine-grained access control of encrypted data,” in Proceedings of the 13th ACM Conference on Computer and Communications Security (CCS '06), pp. 89–98, Alexandria, VA, USA, November 2006.
- J. Bethencourt, A. Sahai, and B. Waters, “Ciphertext-policy attribute-based encryption,” in Proceedings of the S and P IEEE Symposium on Security and Privacy (SP '07), pp. 321–334, Berkeley, Calif, USA, May 2007.
- A. Shikfa, M. Onen, and R. Molva, “Privacy-preserving content-based publish/subscribe networks,” Emerging Challenges for Security, Privacy and Trust, vol. 297, pp. 270–282, 2009.
- X. Jia, B. Li, and Y. Liu, “Random oracle model,” Journal of Software, vol. 23, pp. 140–151, 2012.
- L. Sweeney, “k-anonymity: a model for protecting privacy,” International Journal of Uncertainty, Fuzziness and Knowlege-Based Systems, vol. 10, no. 5, pp. 557–570, 2002.
- jPBC, “Java Pairing Based Cryptography,” http://gas.dia.unisa.it/projects/jpbc.
- PBC, “Paring Based Cryptography,” http://crypto.stanford.edu/pbc.