- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 579795, 7 pages
A Conflict Avoidance Scheme for WiMedia Wireless Home Networks
1Department of Computer Education, Gyeongin National University of Education, Gyesan-Dong, San 59-12, 45 Gyodae-Gil, Gyeyang-Gu, Incheon 407-753, Republic of Korea
2Department of Computer Engineering, Seokyeong University, 16-1 Jungneung-Dong, Sungbuk-Ku, Seoul 136-704, Republic of Korea
Received 31 October 2012; Revised 22 February 2013; Accepted 8 March 2013
Academic Editor: Carlos Ramos
Copyright © 2013 Kyeong Hur et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- WiMedia Alliance, “Multiband OFDM Physical Layer Specification,” WiMedia Release Spec. 1.5, August 2009.
- Jd. P. Pavón, S. N. Shankar, V. Gaddam, K. Challapali, and C. T. Chou, “The MBOA-WiMedia specification for ultra wideband distributed networks,” IEEE Communications Magazine, vol. 44, no. 6, pp. 128–134, 2006.
- USB-IF, “Certified Wireless USB,” USB-IF Release Spec. 1.1, September 2010.
- WiMedia Alliance, “Distributed Medium Access Control (MAC) for Wireless Networks,” WiMedia MAC Release Spec. 1.5, December 2009.
- J. W. Kim, K. Hur, J. Park, and D. S. Eom, “A distributed MAC design for data collision-free wireless USB home networks,” IEEE Transactions on Consumer Electronics, vol. 55, no. 3, pp. 1337–1343, 2009.
- J. W. Kim, K. Hur, J. O. Kim, D. S. Eom, and Y. Lee, “A disturbed resource reservation structure for mobility and qos support in wimedia networks,” IEEE Transactions on Consumer Electronics, vol. 56, no. 2, pp. 547–553, 2010.
- P. Liu, Z. Tao, S. Narayanan, T. Korakis, and S. S. Panwar, “CoopMAC: a cooperative MAC for wireless LANs,” IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications, vol. 25, no. 2, pp. 340–353, 2007.
- W. Wang, C. K. Seo, and S. J. Yoo, “Power aware multi-hop packet relay MAC protocol in UWB based WPANs,” in Mobile Ad-hoc and Sensor Networks, vol. 3794 of Lecture Notes in Computer Science, pp. 580–592, 2005.
- WiMedia Alliance, “WiMedia PHY Test Specification,” PHY Test Spec.: Approved Draft 1.2, December 2007.
- K. I. Kim, “Adjusting transmission power for real-time communications in wireless sensor networks,” Journal of Information and Communication Convergence Engineering, vol. 10, no. 1, pp. 21–26, 2012.