- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 591809, 8 pages
Data Storage Scheme Supporting for Multidimensional Query
College of Computer Science and Technology, Zhejiang University of Technology, Zhejiang 310023, China
Received 20 December 2012; Revised 17 March 2013; Accepted 7 April 2013
Academic Editor: Tai-hoon Kim
Copyright © 2013 Keji Mao et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- D. Culler, D. Estrin, and M. Srivastava, “Overview of sensor networks,” Computer, vol. 37, no. 8, pp. 41–49, 2004.
- I. F. Akyildiz, W. Su, Y. Sankarasubramaniam, and E. Cayirci, “A survey on sensor networks,” IEEE Communications Magazine, vol. 40, no. 8, pp. 102–114, 2002.
- R. Gummadi, X. Li, R. Govindan, C. Shahabi, and W. Hong, “Energy-efficient data organization and query processing in sensor networks,” in Proceedings of the 21st International Conference on Data Engineering (ICDE '05), pp. 157–158, New York, NY, USA, April 2005.
- X. Li, Y. J. Kim, R. Govindan, and W. Hong, “Multi-dimensional range queries in sensor networks,” in Proceedings of the 1st International Conference on Embedded Networked Sensor Systems (SenSys '03), pp. 63–75, Los Angels, Calif, USA, November 2003.
- Y. C. Chung, I. F. Su, and C. Lee, “Supporting multi-dimensional range query for sensor networs,” in Proceedings of the 27th IEEE International Conference on Distributed Computing Systems (ICDCS '07), pp. 35–44, Toronto, ON, Canda, June 2007.
- Y. Ren, V. Oleshchuk, and F. Y. Li, “A scheme for secure and reliable distributed data storage in unattended WSNs,” in Proceedings of the 53rd IEEE Global Communications Conference (GLOBECOM '10), Miami, Fla, USA, December 2010.
- W. H. Liao and C. H. Huang, “An efficient data storage scheme for top-k query in wireless sensor networks,” in Proceedings of the IEEE Network Operations and Management Symposium (NOMS '12), pp. 554–557, Maui, HI, USA, April 2012.
- Z. Ning, S. Shi, J. Li, et al., “Multi-resolution data storage method for region query in sensor network,” Journal of Computer Research and Development, vol. 49, no. 3, pp. 589–597, 2012.
- Z. Li, N. Xiao, and F. Chu, “A bouncing-track based data storage and discovery scheme in large scale sensor networks,” Journal of Computer Research and Development, vol. 47, no. 11, pp. 1911–1918., 2010.
- Y. Ren, V. A. Oleshchuk, and F. Y. Li, “Optimized secure and reliable distributed data storage scheme and performance evaluation in unattended WSNs,” Computer Communications, 2012.
- Z. Tao, Z. Gao, and Z. Lu, “Two new push-pull balanced data dissemination algorithms for large-scale wireless sensor networks,” Journal of Computer Research and Development, vol. 45, no. 7, pp. 1115–1125, 2008.
- J. L. Bentley, “Multi-dimensional binary search trees used for associative searching,” Communications of the ACM, vol. 18, no. 9, pp. 509–517, 1975.
- L. Xie, L. Chen, D. Chen, and L. Xie, “A decentralized storage scheme for multi-dimensional range queries over sensor networks,” in Proceedings of the 15th International Conference on Parallel and Distributed Systems (ICPADS '09), pp. 166–173, Shenzhen, China, December 2009.
- B. Karp and H. T. Kung, “GPSR: greedy perimeter stateless routing for wireless networks,” in Proceedings of the 6th Annual International Conference on Mobile Computing and Networking (MOBICOM '00), pp. 243–254, August 2000.