- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 718297, 12 pages
An Efficient Data Evacuation Strategy for Sensor Networks in Postdisaster Applications
1School of Computer Science and Engineering, University of Electronic Science and Technology of China, Chengdu, Sichuan 611731, China
2School of Computer Engineering, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore 639798
Received 10 October 2012; Accepted 26 November 2012
Academic Editor: Nianbo Liu
Copyright © 2013 Ming Liu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- M. Suzuki, S. Saruwatari, N. Kurata, and H. Morikawa, “A high-density earthquake monitoring system using wireless sensor betworks,” in Proceedings of the 5th International Conference on Embedded Networked Sensor Systems (SenSys '07), pp. 373–374, Sydney, Australia, November 2007.
- H. Miura, Y. Shimazaki, N. Matusa, F. Uchio, K. Tsukada, and H. Taki, “Ubiquitous earthquake observation system using wireless sensor devices,” in Proceedings of the 12th international conference on Knowledge-Based Intelligent Information and Engineering Systems (KES '08), vol. 5179 of Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 2008.
- G. Werner-Allen, K. Lorincz, M. Welsh et al., “Deploying a wireless sensor network on an active volcano,” IEEE Internet Computing, vol. 10, no. 2, pp. 18–25, 2006.
- E. Cayirci and T. Coplu, “SENDROM: sensor networks for disaster relief operations management,” Wireless Networks, vol. 13, no. 3, pp. 409–423, 2007.
- W. Yang and Y. Huang, “Wireless sensor network based coal mine wireless and integrated security monitoring information system,” in Proceedings of the 6th International Conference on Networking (ICN '07), April 2007.
- Y. Yamao, T. Otsu, A. Fujiwara, H. Murata, and S. Yoshida, “Multi-hop radio access cellular concept for fourth-generation mobile communications system,” in Proceedings of the 13th IEEE International Symposium on Personal, Indoor and Mobile Radio Communications (PIMRC '02), pp. 59–63, Lisbon, Portugal, September 2002.
- H. Wu, C. Qiao, S. De, and O. Tonguz, “Integrated cellular and ad hoc relaying systems: iCAR,” IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications, vol. 19, no. 10, pp. 2105–2115, 2001.
- T. Fujiwara, S. Nakayama, N. Iida, and T. Watanabe, “A wireless network scheme enhanced with ad-hoc networking for emergency communications,” in Proceedings of the 3rd IASTED International Conference on Wireless and Optical Communications, pp. 604–609, Banff, Canada, July 2003.
- T. Fujiwara, H. Makie, and T. Watanabe, “A framework for data collection system with sensor networks in disaster circumstances,” in Proceedings of the International Workshop on Wireless Ad-Hoc Networks, pp. 94–98, June 2004.
- D. G. Luenberger and Y. Ye, Linear and Nonlinear Programming, Springer, 2008.
- I. Newton, The Principia: Mathematical Principles of Natural Philosophy, University of California Press, 1999.
- S. Suman and M. Mitsuji, “A Framework for data collection and wireless sensor network protocol for disaster management,” in Proceedings of the Communication Technology (ICCT '06), November 2006.
- M. Li and Y. Liu, “Underground coal mine monitoring with wireless sensor networks,” ACM Transactions on Sensor Networks, vol. 5, no. 2, article 10, 2009.
- N. J. T. Bailey, The Mathematical Theory of Epidemics, Griffen Press, 1957.
- B. V. Cherkassky, A. V. Goldberg, and T. Radzik, “Shortest paths algorithms: theory and experimental evaluation,” Mathematical Programming B, vol. 73, no. 2, pp. 129–174, 1996.
- T. H. Cormen, C. E. Leiserson, R. L. Rivest, C. Stein, and All-Pairs Shortest Paths, Introduction to Algorithms, MIT Press, Cambridge, Mass, USA, 2nd edition, 2009.
- D. Z. Chen, Developing Algorithms and Software for Geometric Path Planning Problems, ACM Computing Surveys, 1996.
- E. W. Dijkstra, “A note on two problems in connexion with graphs,” Numerische Mathematik, vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 269–271, 1959.