- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 741284, 8 pages
L-Shaped-Sensor-Array-Based Localization and Tracking Method for 3D Maneuvering Target
State Key Laboratory of Precision Measurement Technology and Instrument, Department of Precision Instruments, Tsinghua University, Beijing 100084, China
Received 7 September 2012; Accepted 19 December 2012
Academic Editor: Ruchuan Wang
Copyright © 2013 Xing Zhang and Xue Wang. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- N. Abdelkrim, N. Aouf, A. Tsourdos, and B. White, “Robust nonlinear filtering for INS/GPS UAV localization,” in Proceedings of the 16th Mediterranean Conference on Control and Automation (MED '08), pp. 695–702, Ajaccio, France, June 2008.
- S. Sohn, B. Lee, J. Kim, and C. Kee, “Vision-based real-time target localization for single-antenna GPS-guided UAV,” IEEE Transactions on Aerospace and Electronic Systems, vol. 44, no. 4, pp. 1391–1401, 2008.
- C. Liu, X. Wang, and Z. Xing, “Fast face detection method based on real- time prediction and learning classification,” Chinese Journal of Scientific Instrument, vol. 33, no. 1, pp. 36–41, 2012.
- A. Nemra and N. Aouf, “Adaptive decentralised cooperative vision based simultaneous localization and mapping for multiple UAV,” in Proceedings of the 19th Mediterranean Conference on Control and Automation, pp. 546–551, Corfu, Greece, 2011.
- A. S. Paul and E. A. Wan, “RSSI-based indoor localization and tracking using sigma-point Kalman smoothers,” IEEE Journal of Selected Topics in Signal Processing, vol. 3, no. 5, pp. 860–873, 2009.
- S. Wang, X. Wang, Y. Wang, and X. Sun, “Distributed lightweight target tracking for wireless sensor networks,” in Proceedings of the 6th IEEE International Conference on Mobile Adhoc and Sensor Systems (MASS '09), pp. 870–875, Macau, China, October 2009.
- A. Hurst, A. Wickenheiser, and E. Garcia, “Localization and perching maneuver tracking for a morphing UAV,” in Proceedings of the IEEE/ION Position, Location and Navigation Symposium (PLANS '08), pp. 1238–1245, Monterey, Calif, USA, May 2008.
- X. Zhang, X. Wang, et al., “Sensor arrays based predicted spatial multi-signals classification method for target localization and tracking,” Chinese Journal of Scientific Instrument, vol. 33, no. 5, pp. 970–975, 2012.
- W. Tidd, R. J. Weber, Y. Huang, and Y. Zhao, “A RF source localization and tracking system,” in Proceedings of the IEEE Military Communications Conference (MILCOM '10), pp. 858–863, San Jose, Calif, USA, November 2010.
- M. F. Fallon and S. Godsill, “Acoustic source localization and tracking using track before detect,” IEEE Transactions on Audio, Speech and Language Processing, vol. 18, no. 6, pp. 1228–1242, 2010.
- F. Talantzis, “An acoustic source localization and tracking framework using particle filtering and information theory,” IEEE Transactions on Audio, Speech and Language Processing, vol. 18, no. 7, pp. 1806–1817, 2010.
- L. M. lin, Study on Estimation of Two Dimensional Direction of Arrival Using a DBF Receiver, Harbin Institute of Technology, Harbin, China, 2008.
- W. Liu and M. Farooq, “ARMA model based scheme for maneuvering target tracking,” in Proceedings of the 37th Midwest Symposium on Circuits and Systems, pp. 1408–1411, August 1994.
- R. van der Merwe and A. Doucet, “The unscented particle filter,” Tech. Rep. CUED/F-INFENG/TR 380, 2000.