- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 768489, 17 pages
Logic-Based Security Architecture for Systems Providing Multihop Communication
1Computer Science Department, King Abdullah II School for Information Technology, The University of Jordan, Amman 11942, Jordan
2Computer Information Systems Department, King Abdullah II School for Information Technology, The University of Jordan, Amman 11942, Jordan
Received 16 June 2012; Revised 1 September 2012; Accepted 2 September 2012
Academic Editor: Leonardo B. Oliveira
Copyright © 2013 Iman Almomani et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- ITU-T Recommendation X. 800, “Security architecture for Open Systems Interconnection for CCITT applications,” 1991.
- ITU-T Recommendation X. 805, “Security architecture for systems providing end-to-end communication,” 2003.
- A. D. Rubin and P. Honeyman, “Nonmonotonic cryptographic protocols,” in Proceedings Computer Security Foundations Workshop, pp. 100–116, June 1994.
- A. D. Rubin, “Extending NCP for protocols using public keys,” Mobile Networks and Applications, vol. 2, no. 3, pp. 227–241, 1997.
- Y. Xu and X. Xie, “Security analysis of routing protocol for MANET based on extended Rubin logic,” in Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Networking, Sensing and Control (ICNSC '08), pp. 1326–1331, Sanya, China, April 2008.
- Y. Xu and X. Xie, “Extending rubin logic for electronic commerce protocols,” in Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Anti-counterfeiting, Security and Identification (ASID '08), pp. 448–451, Guiyang, China, August 2008.
- Y. Xu and X. Xie, “Analysis of electronic commerce protocols based on extended rubin logic,” in Proceedings of the 9th International Conference for Young Computer Scientists (ICYCS '08), pp. 2079–2084, Hunan, China, November 2008.
- Y. Xu and X. Xie, “Analysis of authentication protocols based on rubin logic,” in Proceedings of the International Conference on Wireless Communications, Networking and Mobile Computing (WiCOM '08), Dalian, China, October 2008.
- A. D. Rubin and P. Honeyman, “Long running jobs in an authenticated environment,” in Proceedings of the USENIX Security Conference IV, pp. 19–28, October 1993.
- R. M. Needham and M. D. Schroeder, “Using encryption for authentication in large networks of computers,” Communications of the ACM, vol. 21, no. 12, pp. 993–999, 1978.
- K. Sanzgiri, D. LaFlamme, B. Dahill, B. N. Levine, C. Shields, and E. M. Belding-Royer, “Authenticated routing for ad hoc networks,” IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications, vol. 23, no. 3, pp. 598–610, 2005.
- J. Zhou and D. Gollmann, “Fair non-repudiation protocol,” in Proceedings of the 17th IEEE Symposium on Security and Privacy, pp. 55–61, Oakland, Calif, USA, May 1996.
- M. Satyanarayanan, “Integrating security in a large distributed system,” ACM Transactions on Computer Systems, vol. 7, no. 3, pp. 247–280, 1989.
- ITU-T Recommendation X. 509, “Information technology—Open System Interconnection—The Directory: public-key and attribute certificate framework,” 2008.
- J. Weiss, “Message digest, message authentication codes and digital signature,” in Jave Cryptography Extensions, pp. 101–118, 2004.
- J. Zhou and K. Y. Lam, “Securing digital signatures for non-repudiation,” Computer Communications, vol. 22, no. 8, pp. 710–716, 1999.
- Z. Shao, “Certificate-based fair exchange protocol of signatures from pairings,” Computer Networks, vol. 52, no. 16, pp. 3075–3084, 2008.
- C. H. Lima and P. J. Lee, “Korean certificate-based digital signature algorithm,” Computers and Electrical Engineering, vol. 25, no. 4, pp. 249–265, 1999.
- S. Madria and J. Yin, “SeRWA: a secure routing protocol against wormhole attacks in sensor networks,” Ad Hoc Networks, vol. 7, no. 6, pp. 1051–1063, 2009.
- S. Ozdemir and H. Çam, “Integration of false data detection with data aggregation and confidential transmission in wireless sensor networks,” IEEE/ACM Transactions on Networking, vol. 18, no. 3, pp. 736–749, 2010.
- E. Stavrou and A. Pitsillides, “A survey on secure multipath routing protocols in WSNs,” Computer Networks, vol. 54, no. 13, pp. 2215–2238, 2010.
- O. Delgado-Mohatar, A. Fúster-Sabater, and J. M. Sierra, “A light-weight authentication scheme for wireless sensor networks,” Ad Hoc Networks, vol. 9, no. 5, pp. 727–735, 2011.
- I. Almomani and M. Saadeh, “Security model for tree-based routing in wireless sensor networks: structure and evaluation,” KSII Transactions on Internet and Information Systems, vol. 6, no. 4, pp. 1223–1247, 2012.
- K. Bicakci, I. E. Bagci, and B. Tavli, “Communication/computation tradeoffs for prolonging network lifetime in wireless sensor networks: the case of digital signatures,” Information Sciences, vol. 188, pp. 44–63, 2012.
- X. Fan and G. Gong, “Accelerating signature-based broadcast authentication for wireless sensor networks,” Ad Hoc Networks, vol. 10, no. 4, pp. 723–736, 2012.
- ISO/IEC 9797-2, “Information technology-security techniques-Message Authentication Code (MACs)—Part 2: mechanisms using a dedicated hash function”.
- Y. C. Hu, A. Perrig, and D. B. Johnson, “Ariadne: a secure on-demand routing protocol for ad hoc networks,” Wireless Networks, vol. 11, no. 1-2, pp. 21–38, 2005.
- R. Mavropodi, P. Kotzanikolaou, and C. Douligeris, “SecMR—a secure multipath routing protocol for ad hoc networks,” Ad Hoc Networks, vol. 5, no. 1, pp. 87–99, 2007.
- J. Kim and G. Tsudik, “SRDP: secure route discovery for dynamic source routing in MANETs,” Ad Hoc Networks, vol. 7, no. 6, pp. 1097–1109, 2009.
- S. Gupte and M. Singhal, “Secure routing in mobile wireless ad hoc networks,” Ad Hoc Networks, vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 151–174, 2003.
- K. K. Chauhan, A. K. S. Sanger, and V. S. Kushwah, “Securing on-demand source routing in MANETs,” in Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Computer and Network Technology (ICCNT '10), pp. 294–297, Bangkok, Thailand, April 2010.
- S. G. Yoo, K. Y. Park, and J. Kim, “A security-performance-balanced user authentication scheme for wireless sensor networks,” International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks, vol. 2012, Article ID 382810, 11 pages, 2012.
- A. Perrig, R. Canetti, J. D. Tygar, and D. Song, “The TESLA broadcast authentication protocol,” CryptoBytes, RSA Laboratories, vol. 5, no.2, 2002.