- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 796248, 11 pages
Wireless Sensor Networks for Smart Grid Applications: A Case Study on Link Reliability and Node Lifetime Evaluations in Power Distribution Systems
1Department of Computer Programming, Trakya University, 22020 Edirne, Turkey
2Department of Computer Engineering, Bahçeşehir University, 34353 Istanbul, Turkey
3Department of Control and Automation Engineering, Yildiz Technical University, 34220 Istanbul, Turkey
Received 7 October 2012; Revised 15 January 2013; Accepted 16 January 2013
Academic Editor: Yunghsiang S. Han
Copyright © 2013 Gurkan Tuna et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [9 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Gurkan Tuna, Orhan Arkoc, and Kayhan Gulez, “Continuous Monitoring of Water Quality Using Portable and Low-Cost Approaches,” International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks, vol. 2013, pp. 1–11, 2013.
- Ting Yang, Wenping Xiang, and Linqi Ye, “A Distributed Agents QoS Routing Algorithm to Transmit Electrical Power Measuring Information in Last Mile Access Wireless Sensor Networks,” International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks, vol. 2013, pp. 1–8, 2013.
- Ting Yang, Cheng Wu, and Wenping Xiang, “Scalability Dynamic Multicast Labels Management Mechanism for Ubiquitous Data-Centric Sensor Networks,” International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks, vol. 2013, pp. 1–8, 2013.
- Melike Yigit, V. Cagri Gungor, Gurkan Tuna, Maria Rangoussi, and Etimad Fadel, “Power line communication technologies for smart grid applications: A review of advances and challenges,” Computer Networks, vol. 70, pp. 366–383, 2014.
- Melike Yigˇit, Özlem Durmaz İncel, and Vehbi Çagˇri Güngör, “On the interdependency between multi-channel scheduling and tree-based routing for WSNs in smart grid environments,” Computer Networks, vol. 65, pp. 1–20, 2014.
- Cigdem Eris, Merve Saimler, Vehbi Cagri Gungor, Etimad Fadel, and Ian F. Akyildiz, “Lifetime analysis of wireless sensor nodes in different smart grid environments,” Wireless Networks, 2014.
- Dilan Sahin, Vehbi Cagri Gungor, Taskin Kocak, and Gurkan Tuna, “Quality-of-service differentiation in single-path and multi-path routing for wireless sensor network-based smart grid applications,” Ad Hoc Networks, 2014.
- Gurkan Tuna, Vehbi Çağrı Güngör, and Stelios M. Potirakis, “Wireless sensor network-based communication for cooperative simultaneous localization and mapping,” Computers & Electrical Engineering, 2014.
- Yılmaz Kılıçaslan, Gurkan Tuna, Gülsüm Gezer, Kayhan Gulez, Orhan Arkoc, and Stelios M. Potirakis, “ANN-Based Estimation of Groundwater Quality Using a Wireless Water Quality Network,” International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks, vol. 2014, pp. 1–8, 2014.