- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 809742, 7 pages
A Study on the Tracking Problem in Vehicular Ad Hoc Networks
Department of Computer Science and Engineering, University of Electronic Science and Technology of China, Chengdu 611731, China
Received 3 December 2012; Accepted 12 January 2013
Academic Editor: Ming Liu
Copyright © 2013 Xing Zhang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- G. Pei, M. Gerla, and T. W. Chen, “Fisheye state routing: a routing scheme for ad hoc wireless networks,” in Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Communications, pp. 70–74, June 2000.
- C. E. Perkins and E. M. Royer, “Ad-hoc on-demand distance vector routing,” in Proceedings of the 2nd IEEE Workshop on Mobile Computing Systems and Applications (WMCSA'99), pp. 90–100, February 1999.
- D. Johnson and D. Maltz, “Dynamic source routing in Ad Hoc wireless networks,” in Mobile Computing, pp. 153–181, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 1996.
- S. Jayachandran, J. Jothi, and S. Krishnan, “A case study on various routing strategies of VANETs,” in Global Trends in Computing and Communication Systems, pp. 353–362, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 2012.
- B. Karp and H. T. Kung, “GPSR: Greedy Perimeter Stateless Routing for wireless networks,” in Proceedings of the 6th Annual International Conference on Mobile Computing and Networking (MOBICOM '00), pp. 243–254, Boston, Mass, USA, August 2000.
- V. Naumov, R. Baumann, and T. Gross, “An evaluation of inter-vehicle ad hoc networks based on realistic vehicular traces,” in Proceedings of the 7th ACM International Symposium on Mobile Ad Hoc Networking and Computing (MOBIHOC '06), pp. 108–119, May 2006.
- J. Zhao and G. Cao, “VADD: vehicle-assisted data delivery in vehicular Ad hoc networks,” IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, vol. 57, no. 3, pp. 1910–1922, 2008.
- K. Shafiee and V. C. M. Leung, “Connectivity-aware minimum-delay geographic routing with vehicle tracking in VANETs,” Ad Hoc Networks, vol. 9, no. 2, pp. 131–141, 2011.
- N. Liu, M. Liu, W. Lou, G. Chen, and J. Cao, “PVA in VANETs: stopped cars are not silent,” in Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Computer Communications (INFOCOM '11), pp. 431–435, April 2011.
- A. Vahdat and D. Becker, “CS-200006,” Tech. Rep., Duke University, 2000.
- C. Song, M. Liu, Y. Wen, et al., “Towards the traffic hole problem in VANETs,” in Proceedings of the 9th ACM International Workshop on Vehicular Inter-Networking, Systems, and Applications, Low Wood Bay, pp. 139–140, Lake District, UK, 2012.