- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 837381, 10 pages
Driving Path Predication Based Routing Protocol in Vehicular Ad hoc Networks
1Yunnan Key Laboratory of Computer Technology Applications, Kunming University of Science and Technology, Kunming, Yunan 650500, China
2Faculty of Civil Engineering and Architecture, Kunming University of Science and Technology, Kunming, Yunan 650500, China
Received 9 November 2012; Accepted 16 January 2013
Academic Editor: Chao Song
Copyright © 2013 Yong Feng et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- J. Ott and D. Kutscher, “Drive-thru internet: IEEE 802.lib for “automobile” users,” in Proceedings of the IEEE INFOCOM Conference on Computer Communications, pp. 362–373, March 2004.
- D. Reichardt, M. Miglietta, L. Moretti, P. Morsink, and W. Schulz, “Cartalk 2000—safe and comfortable driving based upon inter-vehicle communication,” in Proceedings of the IEEE Intelligent Vehicles Symposium (IV '02), pp. 545–550, Jun 2002, http://www.cartalk2000.net.
- Research and I. T. A. (RITA), “IntelliDrive: Safer, Smarter and Greener,” http://connection.ebscohost.com/c/articles/52707131/intellidrive-safer-smarter-greener.
- B. Karp and H. T. Kung, “GPSR: greedy perimeter stateless routing for wireless networks,” in Proceedings of the 6th Annual International Conference on Mobile Computing and Networking (MobiCom '00), pp. 243–254, ACM, August 2000.
- V. Naumov and T. R. Gross, “Connectivity-aware routing (CAR) in vehicular ad hoc networks,” in Proceedings of the 26th IEEE International Conference on Computer Communications (INFOCOM '07), pp. 1919–1927, May 2007.
- Y. Ding, C. Wang, and L. Xiao, “A static-node assisted adaptive routing protocol in vehicular networks,” in Proceedings of the 4th ACM International Workshop on Vehicular Ad Hoc Networks (VANET '07), pp. 59–68, September 2007.
- J. Zhao and G. Cao, “VADD: vehicle-assisted data delivery in vehicular Ad hoc networks,” IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, vol. 57, no. 3, pp. 1910–1922, 2008.
- J. Jeong, S. Guo, Y. Gu, T. He, and D. Du, “TBD: trajectory-based data forwarding for light-traffic vehicular networks,” in Proceedings of the 29th International Conference on Distributed Computing Systems (ICDCS '09), Montreal, Quebec, Canada, June 2009.
- J. Jeong, S. Guo, Y. Gu, T. He, and D. H. C. Du, “TSF: trajectory-based statistical forwarding for infrastructure-to-vehicle data delivery in vehicular networks,” in Proceedings of the 30th IEEE International Conference on Distributed Computing Systems (ICDCS '10), pp. 557–566, June 2010.
- F. Xu, S. Guo, J. Jeong et al., “Utilizing shared vehicle trajectories for data forwarding in vehicular networks,” in Proceedings of the 30th IEEE International Conference on Computer Communications (INFOCOM '11), pp. 441–445, April 2011.
- V. Namboodiri and L. Gaw, “Prediction based routing for Vehicular ad hoc networks,” in Proceedings of the Vehicular Ad Hoc Networks (VANET '04), 2004.
- H. Menouarand, M. Lenardi, and F. Filali, “Movement Prediction-based Routing (MOPR) concept for position-based routing in vehicular networks,” in Proceedings of the IEEE 66th Vehicular Technology Conference (VTC '07), pp. 2101–2105, October 2007.
- Z. Li, Y. Zhu, and M. Li, “Practical location-based routing in vehicular ad hoc networks,” in Proceedings of the IEEE 6th International Conference on Mobile Adhoc and Sensor Systems (MASS '09), October 2009.
- H. Jeung, M. L. Yiu, X. Zhou, and C. S. Jensen, “Path prediction and predictive range querying in road network databases,” VLDB Journal, vol. 19, no. 4, pp. 585–602, 2010.
- M. C. González, C. A. Hidalgo, and A.-L. Barabási, “Understanding individual human mobility patterns,” Nature, vol. 453, no. 7196, pp. 779–782, 2008.
- S. Schönfelder and U. Samaga, “Where do you want to go today?-More observations on daily mobility,” in Proceedings of the 3rd Swiss Transport Research Conference, Ascona, Switzerland, 2003.
- K. Kelley, “Casual carpooling-enhanced,” Journal of Public Transportation, vol. 10, no. 4, p. 119, 2007.
- Y. Lee, H. Lee, N. Choi, Y. Choi, and T. Kwon, “Macro-level and Micro-level Routing (MMR) for urban vehicular ad hoc networks,” in Proceedings of the 50th Annual IEEE Global Telecommunications Conference (GLOBECOM '07), pp. 715–719, November 2007.
- A. Vahdat and D. Becker, “Epidemic routing for partially-connected Ad Hoc networks,” Technical Report, 2000, http://issg.cs.duke.edu/epidemic/epidemic.pdf.
- H. Lee, Y. Lee, T. Kwon, and Y. Choi, “Virtual Vertex Routing (VVR) for course-based vehicular ad hoc networks,” in Proceedings of the IEEE Wireless Communications and Networking Conference (WCNC '07), pp. 4408–4413, March 2007.
- N. Liu, M. Liu, J. Cao, G. Chen, and W. Lou, “When transportation meets communication: V2P over VANETs,” in Proceedings of the IEEE 30th International Conference on Distributed Computing Systems (ICDCS '10), 2010.
- Y. Feng, Q. Qian, F. Wang, and X. Fu, “Public transportation assisted data delivery scheme in vehicular delay tolerant networks,” in Proceedings of the 8th Mobile Ad hoc and Sensor Networks, Chengdu, China, 2012.
- A. Skordylis and N. Trigoni, “Delay-bounded routing in vehicular ad-hoc networks,” in Proceedings of the 9th ACM International Symposium on Mobile Ad Hoc Networking and Computing (MobiHoc '08), pp. 341–350, May 2008.
- “Digital Map Data,” 2012, http://www.mapmechanics.com/digital-map-data/.
- J. Härri, F. Filali, C. Bonnet, and M. Fiore, “VanetMobiSim: generating realistic mobility patterns for VANETs,” in Proceedings of the 3rd ACM International Workshop on Vehicular Ad Hoc Networks (VANET '6), pp. 96–97, ACM, September 2006.