- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 952568, 12 pages
Using Extension Theory to Design a Low-Cost and High-Accurate Personal Recognition System
Department of Electrical Engineering, National Chin-Yi University of Technology, Taiping Dist., Taichung City 41101, Taiwan
Received 7 November 2012; Accepted 17 February 2013
Academic Editor: Chao Song
Copyright © 2013 Meng-Hui Wang and Po-Yuan Chen. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- R. W. Ives, Y. Du, D. M. Etter, and T. B. Welch, “A multidisciplinary approach to biometrics,” IEEE Transactions on Education, vol. 48, no. 3, pp. 462–471, 2005.
- S. Z. Li, R. F. Chu, S. C. Liao, and L. Zhang, “Illumination invariant face recognition using near-infrared images,” IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, vol. 29, no. 4, pp. 627–639, 2007.
- C. T. Chou, S. W. Shih, W. S. Chen, V. W. Cheng, and D. Y. Chen, “Non-orthogonal view iris recognition system,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems for Video Technology, vol. 20, no. 3, pp. 417–430, 2010.
- D. Zhang, F. Liu, Q. Zhao, G. Lu, and N. Luo, “Selecting a reference high resolution for fingerprint recognition using minutiae and pores,” IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement, vol. 60, no. 3, pp. 863–871, 2011.
- D. Zhang, G. Lu, W. Li, L. Zhang, and N. Luo, “Palmprint recognition using 3-D information,” IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man and Cybernetics Part C: Applications and Reviews, vol. 39, no. 5, pp. 505–519, 2009.
- G. Zheng, C. J. Wang, and T. E. Boult, “Application of projective invariants in hand geometry biometrics,” IEEE Transactions on Information Forensics and Security, vol. 2, no. 4, pp. 758–768, 2007.
- J. Doi and M. Yamanaka, “Discrete finger and palmar feature extraction for personal authentication,” IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement, vol. 54, no. 6, pp. 2213–2219, 2005.
- N. Otsu, “A threshold selection method from gray-level histograms,” IEEE Transactions on System, Man and Cybernetics, vol. 9, no. 1, pp. 62–66, 1979.
- Y. Wang, Q. Ruan, and X. Pan, “An improved square-based palmprint segmentation method,” in Proceedings of International Symposium on Intelligent Signal Processing and Communications Systems (ISPACS '07), pp. 316–319, December 2007.
- M. H. Wang, K. H. Chao, G. J. Huang, and H. H. Tsai, “Application of extension theory to fault diagnosis of automotive engine,” ICIC Express Letters, vol. 5, no. 4 B, pp. 1293–1299, 2011.
- M. H. Wang, K. H. Chao, W. T. Sung, and G. J. Huang, “Using ENN-1 for fault recognition of automotive engine,” Expert Systems with Applications, vol. 37, no. 4, pp. 2943–2947, 2010.
- M. H. Wang, Y. K. Chung, and W. T. Sung, “Emerging intelligent computing technology and applications,” in The Fault Diagnosis of Analog Circuits Based on Extension Theory, vol. 5754 of ICCC Lecture Notes in Computer Science, pp. 735–744, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 2009.