- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 958061, 14 pages
Architecture and Routing Protocols for Smart Wireless Home Sensor Networks
1University of Electronic Science and Technology of China, Chengdu, Sichuan 611731, China
2Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., Shenzhen, Guangdong 518129, China
Received 25 May 2012; Revised 29 September 2012; Accepted 18 October 2012
Academic Editor: Regina B. Araujo
Copyright © 2013 Yang Xu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- Z. S. Wu, “Convergence framework of internet and WSN,” Tech. Rep., 2011.
- H. Dohler, “Routing requirements for urban low-power and lossy networks,” RFC 5488, 2009.
- A. Azim and M. M. Islam, “Hybrid LEACH: a relay node based low energy adaptive clustering hierarchy for wireless sensor networks,” in Proceedings of the IEEE 9th Malaysia International Conference on Communications, December 2009.
- W. B. Heinzelman, P. Anantha, and H. Balakrishnan, “An application-specific protocol architecture for wireless microsensor networks,” IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications, vol. 1, no. 4, pp. 660–670, 2002.
- V. D. Park and M. S. Corson, “A highly adaptive distributed routing algorithm for mobile wireless networks,” in Proceedings of the 16th Annual Joint Conference of the IEEE Computer and Communications Societies (INFOCOM '97), pp. 1405–1413, April 1997.
- L. H. Zhang, L. P. Zhang, and R. H. Huang, “Energy efficient passive clustering based directed diffusion protocol,” in Proceedings of the International Conference on Advanced Measurement and Test, 2010.
- N. M. White and J. E. Brignell, “Sensors in adaptronics,” in UNSPECIFIED Adaptronics and Smart Structures, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 2007.
- J. Li, Y. Guo, and G. Poulton, “Critical damage reporting in intelligent sensor networks,” in Proceedings of the 17th Australian Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence, pp. 26–38, December 2004.
- Y. X. Li and X. J. Huang, “The simulation of independent rayleigh faders,” IEEE Transactions on Communications, vol. 50, no. 9, pp. 1503–1514, 2002.
- Z. Shelby, S. Chakravarti, and E. Nordmark, “Neighbor discoveryoptimization for low-power and lossy networks,” Tech. Rep., June 2010.
- J. P. Vasseur and A. Dunkels, Interconnection Smart Objects with IP: The Next Internet, Elsevier, New York, NY, USA, 2010.
- M. Esler, J. Hightower, T. Anderson, and G. Borriello, “Next century challenges: data-centric networking for invisible computing,” in Proceedings of the 5th Annual ACM/IEEE International Conference on Mobile Computing and Networking (MOBICOM '97), The Protolano Project at the University of Washington, 2000.
- G. K. Ee, C. K. Ng, N. K. Noordin, and B. M. Ali, “Path recovery mechanism in 6LoWPAN routing,” in Proceedings of the International Conference on Computer and Communication Engineering (ICCCE '10), May 2010.
- K. Akkaya and M. Younis, “A survey on routing protocols for wireless sensor networks,” Journal of Ad Hoc Networks, vol. 3, no. 3, pp. 325–349, 2005.